March 28, 2024, 03:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359141 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: September 11, 2008, 11:45:10 AM »

Casey Anthony Facing New Charges
Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:02:19 AM

ORLANDO -- New charges were filed Thursday morning against the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is now facing ten charges related to check fraud.

After Caylee's disappearance, Casey Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges.  She was arrested again on Aug. 29 for petty theft.

Deputies said they have surveillance video of Casey using forged checks.

She bonded out in that case last week.  The new charges are for the arrest Anthony is already out on bond for.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/11/casey_anthony_facing_new_charges.html

Thanks mrskub.  I was starting to doubt myself!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: September 11, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

It's the story....of a girl named Casey....who is busying playing with her attorney's Hose.......

Gotta love the Crazy Bunch.

OMG!! Tell me you did not just say that??
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #742 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »

ORLANDO -- New charges were filed Thursday morning against the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

After Caylee's disappearance, Casey Anthony was arrested on child neglect charges.  She was arrested again on Aug. 29 for petty theft.

She bonded out in that case last week.  The new charges are for the arrest Anthony is already out on bond for.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/11/casey_anthony_facing_new_charges.html

Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #743 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:16 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »

The big question about the chloroform is what was really in there that needed to be cleaned so thoroughly with that particular chemical???  How many of us would go in and get the chloroform we have in the bathroom cabinet and use it to clean out your trunk????  Just reaching in and scrubbing with it could be dangerous to you and you could even become a victim of it yourself?? 

What was in that trunk...stain wise that would precipitate that need and not the need to grab a bottle of bleach instead??  Wasn't there a bleach container in there too?  Everyone that uses chloroform instead of bleach to clean out DNA from your trunk raise your hands...get 'em up I know there must be a bunch of you that do.   Rolling Eyes

Clean out my trunk?   scratch

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #745 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

Thank you seeme

When are charges forthcoming against Casey Anthony ... charges relating to the happenings encompassing her daughter's disappearance!

When Casey's lies in regards to the last time she saw he daughter ... the lifestyle/ behavior in the following month and ... the forensic evidence is considered .....

Janet

Thank you. Thank you OCSD. Explaining easement to the Anthony clan must be a huge undertaking.

Woops, did I say undertaking... Heeheeee

When is that lady gonna file charges against Lee for destruction of private property????

I wanna see Lee and Casey "high 5" each other in cuffs

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 11, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

I don't think so. I believe new charges have been added. She did not have Grand theft before. She was arrested on uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal ID. She has only 5 checks listed in the supporting narrative to the documents.

I think they may have added charges based on the stores that were willing to press charges and possibly, the electronic payment to AT&T.

Of course, I could be wrong but, that's the way I read it.

Would that not be wire fraud?  That opens up a whole new game there if it is. 

That's what I've been saying for a week now Lala's. Maybe they're saving the best for last.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

Thanks mrskub.  I was starting to doubt myself!

I'm with ya, switchy. LOL!

I don't believe they'll re-arrest her with this either. Just tack on the charges.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, 

officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said

pick her up tomorrow and let her sit in jail all weekend.

just sayin

Hi Rob:

She will be bailed out before she gets there.  This family seems to have found an unlimited source of funds.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

Hi Monkey Family,

I've been sick since last Thursday with the flu, sore throat and now a cold. 
Just wanted to stop by quickly to check in.
I have been reading but haven't had the energy to post.

God BLESS!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

I don't think so. I believe new charges have been added. She did not have Grand theft before. She was arrested on uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal ID. She has only 5 checks listed in the supporting narrative to the documents.

I think they may have added charges based on the stores that were willing to press charges and possibly, the electronic payment to AT&T.

That's what I've been saying for a week now Lala's. Maybe they're saving the best for last.

What are the grand theft auto charges stemming from?  Her mom or Amy?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #751 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks,

officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

With a line like that there must be a good chance of even more charges

coming within the next few days.

ARREST THEM NOW. ARREST THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST SAYIN'    I AM ALWAYS JUST SAYIN

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »

Thank you mrscub

Why would the LE release this information to the media prior to the arrest of Casey?  Why is she give a heads up?  Is this normal procedure when an arrest is pending?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »

With any luck, they can slap her with that "interstate commerce" technicality and charge her with a federal crime.

I Stand With The Girl
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #754 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »

Lisa

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

Isn't the sentence for wire fraud 20 years?  I would love to see here get charged with that!

Lisa
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

It's the story....of a girl named Casey....who is busying playing with her attorney's Hose.......

Gotta love the Crazy Bunch.

OMG!! Tell me you did not just say that??

Sadly, I did.  Am I in trouble?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 11, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »

Sorry, I thought some of the questions were out of line and the tone was not monkey friendly.

You catch more flies with sugar not vinegar.

If she is a friend of Kio's which I believe she is. It might be a valuable source down the road.

Just one little nugget of info could break this case wide open.

So why not be a little more cordial and forgiving?

Let's play good cop not bad cop.

I completely agree.  I can't know who she actually is, but I don't see any reason to believe she isn't who she says she is.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: September 11, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

I cant believe all the supporters Casey has on facebook.  Do they not have televisions..... I get to sit home and study all day so I can watch stalker cam too.  if I had a link (hint)? I honestly think that the LE is going to charge her little by little to keep her in jail until they charge her with the big crime.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 11, 2008, 11:50:56 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #759 on: September 11, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »

I hope you feel better, pink banana!!  Take it easy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.