April 18, 2024, 09:07:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360184 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #760 on: September 11, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »

George is in the garage on stalker cam

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: September 11, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »

Just Posted on Topix

September 11, 2008
State of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony
Case # 2008-CF-13520
Case # 2008-CF-13521
Case # 2008-CF-13331
Charges were filed this morning in the criminal case against defendant Casey Marie Anthony. Additional information regarding court dates will be provided at a later date. Attached are the charging documents.
No calculation has or will be made on potential sentences if these charges result in convictions.
While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself.
Remember, these charges are only allegations and do not constitute a proof of guilt. Ms. Anthony has the right to a trial by jury and is cloaked with the presumption of innocence.
Until legal discovery is disclosed to the defense, there are no public records.
I am having problems doing a C&P of the rest of the e-mail I recieved from the SA office. Casey has been charged with 5 counts of check forgery.
MURT

merker
Comments: 332
Ormond Beach, FL
11 min ago

Fox 35:
JB complaning about the new charges. Says they will keep baiing her out and he expects more charges.

MURT
Comments: 1219
11 min ago

Count 1:Theft of $300.00 Cash
Count 2: Identity theft, use of Huzinga ID.
Count 3: Forged Check $111.01
Count 4: Pass forged check $111.01
Count 5: Identity theft, Use of Huzinga ID at Target.
Count 6: Forged check,$137.77
Count 7: Pass forged check $137.77
Count 8: Identity theft, use of Huzinga ID.
Count 9: Forged check,$155.47

All charges come from one day, July, 10,2008.

MURT

It's about darn time she wore clothes.  The cloaks I have seen so far are anything but innocent.  She paints a picture contrary to the spew of garbage coming out of the attorney's office. 

Jose says they will keep bailing her out.  Is he saying he is part of they?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #762 on: September 11, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
Nope, it was an arraignment.  I'll go try to find the info and get back

This was on Aug. 29th.  Please tell me how you can make a first appearance and bond out without formal charges????
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html
"She's being held on a $3,000 bond. Casey's first appearance on these charges will be Saturday"

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 11, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.

Thank you!

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 11, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »

I cant believe all the supporters Casey has on facebook.  Do they not have televisions..... I get to sit home and study all day so I can watch stalker cam too.  if I had a link (hint)? I honestly think that the LE is going to charge her little by little to keep her in jail until they charge her with the big crime.

Her facebook says it is being monitored and no negative comments allowed.....so my guess is people write "support Casey comments" so they don't get booted out as friends.

I leave no comments as I was always taught...if ya have nothing nice to say, don't say anything..

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #765 on: September 11, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »

HUT 1  ,    HUT   2  ,    HUT   HUT     HIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: September 11, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »

Would that not be wire fraud?  That opens up a whole new game there if it is. 

With any luck, they can slap her with that "interstate commerce" technicality and charge her with a federal crime.

I am beginning to get a clearer picture of what OCSO is doing here....hmmmmm. Interesting.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 11, 2008, 11:57:34 AM »

Lisa

Padilla's surety company pulled the bond as that was a breach of contract, to be arrested again. Don't know how this one will work. If it's a cash deposit for the bail, maybe not.

She will have to post additional bail for any new charges but, Jose says they'll just keep bailing her out.

I could be wrong here, but I think those are the "official" charges she has already bailed out on.

Sorry

Correct.  Unfortunately.

I don't think so. I believe new charges have been added. She did not have Grand theft before. She was arrested on uttering a forged check, petit theft and fraudulent use of personal ID. She has only 5 checks listed in the supporting narrative to the documents.

I think they may have added charges based on the stores that were willing to press charges and possibly, the electronic payment to AT&T.

Of course, I could be wrong but, that's the way I read it.

I was just wondering about wire fraud....seems like that could be a nasty charge...especially if the wire crossed state lines.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: September 11, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

It's the story....of a girl named Casey....who is busying playing with her attorney's Hose.......

Gotta love the Crazy Bunch.

OMG!! Tell me you did not just say that??

Sadly, I did.  Am I in trouble?

Oh no...not at all.  I was laughing my head off here and spewed tea all over the monitor. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: September 11, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

The reporter on NG said it was her laptop.  How she knows that I have no clue.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: September 11, 2008, 11:59:42 AM »

Hi Rob:

She will be bailed out before she gets there.  This family seems to have found an unlimited source of funds.

hi ya Bearly - you're probably right!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: September 11, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »

HUT 1  ,    HUT   2  ,    HUT   HUT     HIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I thought he had pizza poisoning and had to take an emergency, mmmmm, squat.

Sometimes that sausage will run right through you. Cindy would wash him up real good though.....

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:38 PM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

But didnt in the document it say George handed over a laptop??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »

George is in the garage on stalker cam

Maybe searching for the gas cans so he can put gas in his mower and MOW THE DAMN YARD!! 

Whew!  Needed to get that off my chest....thanks. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:44 PM »

Lisa

Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
Nope, it was an arraignment.  I'll go try to find the info and get back

This was on Aug. 29th.  Please tell me how you can make a first appearance and bond out without formal charges????
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html
"She's being held on a $3,000 bond. Casey's first appearance on these charges will be Saturday"

The DA has a certain number of days following arrest (I think it's 33 in FL) in order to draft the formal charging documents.  Casey was sitting in jail on $500,000 for weeks before she was formally charged.  Jose waived the formal arraignment hearing, but did answer in writing.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 11, 2008, 12:00:46 PM »

Is Casey primped and perfumed and ready to leave for her booty call with Jose?

Oh, you silly monkey, they are tracking the kidnappers and keeping all of their information a secret for the trial when it really matters.  Didn't JB send you the memo?

Unfortunately, I can't read JB's memos because they smell really bad.  I use super long BBQ tongs to toss them in the toilet before I flush them down.

Try chloroform.   

I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:01 PM »

With any luck, they can slap her with that "interstate commerce" technicality and charge her with a federal crime.

I am beginning to get a clearer picture of what OCSO is doing here....hmmmmm. Interesting.

Yep. Using a telephone,computer, etc in committing a crime is considered "wire fraud," and wire fraud is a federal offense. Making an electronic payment to AT&T might just fall into that category.

WIRE FRAUD - 18 USC 1343, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use interstate wire communications facilities in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved beyond a reasonable doubt:

First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and

Second: That the person knowingly transmitted or caused to be transmitted by wire in interstate commerce some sound for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/w017.htm

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #777 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:16 PM »

That's what I heard, too.  I really wish we knew when that search was done and by whom.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #778 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

Hi Rob:

She will be bailed out before she gets there.  This family seems to have found an unlimited source of funds.

hi ya Bearly - you're probably right!

Yes, it is called ABC money. Let us just be honest, no body is BS'n anyone here.

The money was paid. That is why they keep saying ANONYMOUS.

ABC is why she is out of jail right now. The parents did not have a pot

to do some things in!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:59 PM »

George has his old billboard all hooked up and ready to roll.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.