March 29, 2024, 08:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359167 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: September 11, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »

Looks like George is getting ready to go drive the sign around....what a life, huh?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 11, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html

Amendment 1 is a biggie. That's why it is NUMERO UNO.

It is against the law to even consider an injunction here.

Yeah but i think in the homeowners association booklet there might be something about noise after a certain point of time at night...there's lots of kids that live in that area and an elementary school nearby

The homeowners association rules apply to the homeowners.  You need to sign that you agree to the terms before moving in.  The protesters did not agree to those rules.  The HA cannot over ride the constitution.  For example, they cannot own slaves just because their HA rules say it is okay.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 11, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

http://www.answers.com/topic/wire-fraud

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

Janet - those protester have a right to assemble. It's in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.billofrights.html

Amendment 1 is a biggie. That's why it is NUMERO UNO.

It is against the law to even consider an injunction here.

Rob

I never suggested that the protesters were not within their constitutional democratic rights in regards to freedom of expression or ... freedom to assemble.  I was only suggesting a coordinated way those rights could be demonstrated most effectively in furthering an objective ... a coordinated way those rights could be demonstrated most effectively without infringing on a peaceful environment that the Anthony's neighbours are entitled to.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #784 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »

George is in the garage on stalker cam

Maybe searching for the gas cans so he can put gas in his mower and MOW THE DAMN YARD!! 

Whew!  Needed to get that off my chest....thanks. 

Lala's do u think the HOA would allow me to go protest holding a gasoline

powered weed-whacker!!!

I will do it.... don't make me use it.   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #785 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:17 PM »

Looks like George is getting ready to go drive the sign around....what a life, huh?

Then the stalker cam goes out and a Pizza commercial runs....

Pizza Hut and Pizza Circus are in the current rotation of ads.

Someone at Fox is very funny

Peace Monkeys
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »

It's a heck of a lot better than being stuck in that house with C,C&L.  I'd be sleeping on top of the thing.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:05 PM »

Casey Anthony May Face 3rd Arrest
Protests Continue At Anthony Home

POSTED: 8:49 am EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT September 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Meanwhile, protests at the Anthony's east Orange County home continue to keep deputies busy. Records indicated the sheriff's office was called 32 times for a response since the disappearance of Anthony's daughter, Caylee.

"I've never seen people so collectively angry," protester Liz Pounders said.

Pounders was the latest protester to express her anger toward Anthony. She camped outside the family home with her dog and 5-foot sign.

"I hope this holds her feet to the fire, that for once this community, with all the violence, all the crime we've seen, is not willing to let her get a free pass on this," Pounders said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, called 911 to get Pounders off her property. Deputies said the problem is that the grass between the sidewalk and street isn't their property.

"The easement is public property," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said.

But the Anthonys control the sprinklers and turned them on to soak Pounders. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, stomped on the sign and threw it away while protesters yelled at him.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Maybe Cindy will get one of those motion activated sprinklers you use to keep squirrels, deer and other critters out of your yard. 

Now I know why they hired Baez!!!  Jose-->Hose

Now who's the VICTIM???????

I AM!!!

I believe in miracles!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #788 on: September 11, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
Nope, it was an arraignment.  I'll go try to find the info and get back

This was on Aug. 29th.  Please tell me how you can make a first appearance and bond out without formal charges????
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html
"She's being held on a $3,000 bond. Casey's first appearance on these charges will be Saturday"

The DA has a certain number of days following arrest (I think it's 33 in FL) in order to draft the formal charging documents.  Casey was sitting in jail on $500,000 for weeks before she was formally charged.  Jose waived the formal arraignment hearing, but did answer in writing.
Now you're talking about the original charges which were child neglect. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:23 PM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

Thank you!

Good to see you, I hope you are feeling better.

I believe in miracles!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #790 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »

Mr. Proactive seems to be clueless to the fact that the big billboard sign makes him nothing but a moving target.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:09 PM »

OMG......I wonder about the little baby that Caylee is kissing ...doesnt it look to be of Hispanic decent or some other nationality........

you are kidding...right?

LMAO. Did nobody else see this is a baby doll?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, 

officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

pick her up tomorrow and let her sit in jail all weekend.

just sayin

Hi Rob:

She will be bailed out before she gets there.  This family seems to have found an unlimited source of funds.

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:01 PM »

I hope you feel better, pink banana!!  Take it easy.

Thank you. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #794 on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

I agree!  I especially loved the Wal-Mart take-n-bake pizza ads right after Padilluh suggested the kidnappers drop her off there!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 11, 2008, 12:11:17 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Damnit, get a deputy out there and MAKE them accept it.

They don't accept anything that is the truth. PRESS CHARGES Ms. POUNDERS

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 11, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »

I agree!  I especially loved the Wal-Mart take-n-bake pizza ads right after Padilluh suggested the kidnappers drop her off there!

I know they read here..... I wish they would post here....

Peace Monkeys
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: September 11, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

Lisa

hmmmm.....Wasn't that just a bond hearing?
Nope, it was an arraignment.  I'll go try to find the info and get back

This was on Aug. 29th.  Please tell me how you can make a first appearance and bond out without formal charges????
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/29/cindy_maybe_someone_put_a_body_in_car_after.html
"She's being held on a $3,000 bond. Casey's first appearance on these charges will be Saturday"

The DA has a certain number of days following arrest (I think it's 33 in FL) in order to draft the formal charging documents.  Casey was sitting in jail on $500,000 for weeks before she was formally charged.  Jose waived the formal arraignment hearing, but did answer in writing.
Now you're talking about the original charges which were child neglect. 

Right, but the situations are the same.  She was initially arrested and had a bond hearing.  DA had 33 days to file the actual charges.  She sat in jail the first time because she could not make bail, even though she wasn't actually formally charged.  This time, she did make bond after the bond hearing, but the DA again had 33 days to file the formal charging documents.  That's what happened today - the formal charging documents from the arrest two weeks ago were filed.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:03 PM »

The image of George just driving this ridiculous billboard around in light of all that is going on is just hilarious to me!!!!

Maybe I am just really losing it, but I am laughing to that point where I feel like I might just start to cry.  It is so freaking pathetic it is FUNNY!!!

"Well, my granddaughter is missing and probably dead, my daughter is facing all sorts of charges including possibly murder, I just attacked an elderly woman with a hammer, I have protesters on my lawn 24/7.....guess I better go drive that billboard around again!"

Seriously, if anybody buys the rights to this mess, let it be the Coen brothers!  Not even they could write this tish!!!!

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:55 PM »

I think I should just get to pummel Casey.  We are about the same size.  It would be a fair fight.  Im sick of her.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.