April 25, 2024, 11:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360897 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #800 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:58 PM »

The image of George just driving this ridiculous billboard around in light of all that is going on is just hilarious to me!!!!

Maybe I am just really losing it, but I am laughing to that point where I feel like I might just start to cry.  It is so freaking pathetic it is FUNNY!!!

"Well, my granddaughter is missing and probably dead, my daughter is facing all sorts of charges including possibly murder, I just attacked an elderly woman with a hammer, I have protesters on my lawn 24/7.....guess I better go drive that billboard around again!"

Seriously, if anybody buys the rights to this mess, let it be the Coen brothers!  Not even they could write this tish!!!!

I wish someone would get a pic of that stupid HHR and sign sitting in the parking lot of a strip club....

Carpe... do you PS thingy.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #801 on: September 11, 2008, 12:15:32 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Damnit, get a deputy out there and MAKE them accept it.

They don't accept anything that is the truth. PRESS CHARGES Ms. POUNDERS

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

That is not the first time Lee Numb Nutz has destroyed a protestors

sign either! The one from last week where George tried to body slam

grandma gumpy.... Lee ripped that sign too! (WFTV video)

Somebody needs to give him a good solid knee to his loins. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #802 on: September 11, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

The image of George just driving this ridiculous billboard around in light of all that is going on is just hilarious to me!!!!

Maybe I am just really losing it, but I am laughing to that point where I feel like I might just start to cry.  It is so freaking pathetic it is FUNNY!!!

"Well, my granddaughter is missing and probably dead, my daughter is facing all sorts of charges including possibly murder, I just attacked an elderly woman with a hammer, I have protesters on my lawn 24/7.....guess I better go drive that billboard around again!"

Seriously, if anybody buys the rights to this mess, let it be the Coen brothers!  Not even they could write this tish!!!!

Now, THAT I might watch!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »

Hi Monkey Family,

I've been sick since last Thursday with the flu, sore throat and now a cold. 
Just wanted to stop by quickly to check in.
I have been reading but haven't had the energy to post.

God BLESS!!

pb

PB  I hope you are feeling better.  It seems to be going through the cage.  I miss your xos.

Take care of yourself.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

Has anyone calculated the maximum number of years Casey might get in prison if she were convicted on all the current charges?

I Stand With The Girl
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7409128&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July. 

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made."
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »

Last night Jess ~supposed friend of Kio~ came on and made a crazy post that Klaas said was to stir stuff up...

But this is about her other posts...

Question anyone listen to Real Radio 104.1 they are based out of Orlando and a few days ago the bondsman guy Padila was mentioning something about Lee possibly being the father. I was actually so grossed about this I stopped eating. I don't know what he was trying to get but I'd be pretty p/o

I dunno. I'm pretty exhausted from flying but now I don't want to go to bed. The whole parentage thing is kind of weird. Anyone know what the statistics are for that being possible? Brother being father or father being father...Incest stats...i was just curious.

I find it intresting that she said it was so gross she had to stop eatting but then wanted stats on this....I dont think she is who she says but if she is "someone" in that circle down there then it adds to my belief about the fact lee or George is the dad...With out starting in on an incest debate I just find it intresting she brought this up at all if her main purpose as she said was to defend Kio.....

This probably has no connection, but on the WS board they were discussing how Lee and Casey's friends seem to be connected.  And when I saw that quote about exhausted from flying I was wondering if Jess might be Lee's friend Saleem who I think is a pilot.  I dunno, I could be wrong.  I will add the link if it is okay.

Lisa

This isn't unusual. My cousin dated several friends of her brother's, (often causing some serious issues).  How many years apart are Lee and Casey? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #807 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7409128&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July. 

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made."

Bummer.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »

Seriously, if anybody buys the rights to this mess, let it be the Coen brothers!  Not even they could write this tish!!!!

I am glad to know that I am not the only one that is losing it.  When I watch NG and listen to all the BS I talk back to the TV and nobody is there but me....
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #809 on: September 11, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »

Okay, since grand theft and fraud are felonies, would she still be able to bond out when arrested? 

Lisa

I think these are the same charges she was already arrested for.  Police arrest you when they have probable cause you've committed a crime.  The documentation is then sent to the DA to decide if there is sufficient evidence to bring the suspect to trial.  That's all that happened today - the DA decided to proceed on the arrest from two weeks ago.  These are not additional charges.
Just got here so someone may have already answered this.  These are not from the charges two weeks ago, they ARE additional charges.  She's already been arraigned in court on the charges two weeks ago and in order to have an arrainment, charges have to already be filed. 

Thank you!

Good to see you, I hope you are feeling better.
Thank you, Bearly..I'm feeling so much better, although I've still got the original headache that started all this.  It'll be a year at the end of Nov.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 11, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »

What's funny.. If George and Cindy came on here and told you who they were, you wouldn't believe them.  If they came on here as somebody else, but acted like Cindy and George, would you accuse them of being them. LOL 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

That is not the first time Lee Numb Nutz has destroyed a protestors

sign either! The one from last week where George tried to body slam

grandma gumpy.... Lee ripped that sign too! (WFTV video)

Somebody needs to give him a good solid knee to his loins. imho

Do you know how easy it would be to get him to take a swing at you.

Question his manhood. I have seen enough to know that he is not secure in his masculinity. It would be sooo easy to tip him over.

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:23 PM »

Tomm Tomm

basically Lee violated her rights. He is not able to do that, but I doubt it would go anywhere.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »

If two other people came on and acted like Cindy and George, you would think they were them...  is what I meant to type.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #814 on: September 11, 2008, 12:25:55 PM »

I wish someone would get a pic of that stupid HHR and sign sitting in the parking lot of a strip club....

Carpe... do you PS thingy.

LOL I will... give me a while, that'd be a great one.

All that is missing is the Nancy Grace show recording George saying:

"The body in my granddaughter's car is not my grandaughter!!!!

Not give me an hour to go hop into my billboard and drive this billboard

all over town needlessly, and after that we can discuss this further!"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »

I think I should just get to pummel Casey.  We are about the same size.  It would be a fair fight.  Im sick of her.......

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMBBBLLE!!!"

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »

No one wants to see me pummel Casey???   Really??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office files check fraud charges

11 a.m.: Prosecutors officially charged Casey Anthony with charges related to $300 in checks stolen from a friend in July.

The 22-year-old is charged with one count grand theft; three counts of fraudulent use of personal identification information; three counts of forgery of a check and two counts of uttering a forged check. Each count is a third-degree felony, which is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Related links
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules

Authorities say Anthony stole the checks that belonged to her friend, Amy Huizenga. She used one check for $111 at Target on North Goldenrod Road in Orlando on July 8, according to court documents.

Two days later, she used a check for $137 at the Target on North Alafaya Trail in Winter Garden. That same day, she also wrote a check for $155 at another Target in Orlando.

More charges may be pending in connection to the stolen checks. Investigators say she also used the check to buy items at Winn Dixie and get cash from Bank of America.

Huizenga told authorities that she let Anthony borrow her car while Huizenga was on a trip to Puerto Rico. When she returned on July 15, Anthony picked her up at the airport and returned her car. Huizenga later looked online at her bank account, which had a zero balance. That's when she learned about the checks used at the various stores while she was out of the country.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091108,0,1513322.story

Have they looked at security cameras to see what Casey was buying with all those checks?  Maybe some unusual purchases right before one tries to dispose of a body?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #818 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »

No one wants to see me pummel Casey???   Really??????
About this new charges against casey..I read that she paid her at& t cell phone bill over the internet with amy's checking numbers.. I would think that would be federal charges due to it being the internet...Anyone know?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »

Cindy will LOVE this:

"We want to send them to a friend in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela, because they said the girl is in Mexico or Puerto Rico and that’s not true," Rodriguez told Eyewitness News.
The Anthonys have had several well-documented confrontations with angry protestors. Rodriguez believes they'll stop coming if the family does one thing.
"They need to say the truth, what happened with Caylee. They need to say what they do with Caylee," she said.

She already hates Hispanics.....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17447733/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.