April 19, 2024, 05:09:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360248 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #820 on: September 11, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »

No one wants to see me pummel Casey???   Really??????

I do!!!!

That would be hilarious.......

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: September 11, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »

Has anyone calculated the maximum number of years Casey might get in prison if she were convicted on all the current charges?

I remember 17 on child neglect and lying to authorities.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 11, 2008, 12:30:15 PM »

Of course I would have to have an outfi!!  Black silk shorts!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 11, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Damnit, get a deputy out there and MAKE them accept it.

They don't accept anything that is the truth. PRESS CHARGES Ms. POUNDERS

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

That is not the first time Lee Numb Nutz has destroyed a protestors

sign either! The one from last week where George tried to body slam

grandma gumpy.... Lee ripped that sign too! (WFTV video)

Somebody needs to give him a good solid knee to his loins. imho

Loins?

This is the first time I have heard about Lee loins.  Did he have an operation since I was here last?  You know, an addadicktome?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #824 on: September 11, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »

About this new charges against casey..I read that she paid her at& t cell phone bill over the internet with amy's checking numbers.. I would think that would be federal charges due to it being the internet...Anyone know?
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: September 11, 2008, 12:31:48 PM »

About this new charges against casey..I read that she paid her at& t cell phone bill over the internet with amy's checking numbers.. I would think that would be federal charges due to it being the internet...Anyone know?

I think so but that is the last thing in the world anyone would want, her to be sent to a federal prison.  State prisons make Federal prisons look like the Hilton.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 11, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »

Karma,
I owe you a huge apology.I hope you do not miss this post when you come on. First of all yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

I asked which hospitals you had given birth at and said I did not want to go there. The post should have never been directed at you. It was another poster who said she was not covered up during any of her deliveries. For some reason I thought it was you. That is why I asked what I did. So I apologize for the mistaken identity.

I worked delivery for quite awhile as well as surgery even more years. I also was at the birth of 2 of my grandchildren. They were always covered except for the area the DR. was working on. Privacy as well as germs was always of the utmost importance. Both the Doctors as well as the nurses have always tried very hard to protect the patients modesty. The patient deserves that no matter the situation. I firmly believe that. Whether the patient is me  or you or anyone else, males included. That is what I was wanting to convey but it should have never been directed at you. So please accept my apology. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »

I'd love to see you kick her in the haystack and scramble her Hors D'oeuvres. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #828 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Damnit, get a deputy out there and MAKE them accept it.

They don't accept anything that is the truth. PRESS CHARGES Ms. POUNDERS

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

That is not the first time Lee Numb Nutz has destroyed a protestors

sign either! The one from last week where George tried to body slam

grandma gumpy.... Lee ripped that sign too! (WFTV video)

Somebody needs to give him a good solid knee to his loins. imho

Loins?

This is the first time I have heard about Lee loins.  Did he have an operation since I was here last?  You know, an addadicktome?

he needs one, he lost his mojo, baby!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #829 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »

I think so but that is the last thing in the world anyone would want, her to be sent to a federal prison.  State prisons make Federal prisons look like the Hilton.
I didn't hink of that. i was just thinking a higher bail
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 11, 2008, 12:33:44 PM »

Of course I would have to have an outfi!!  Black silk shorts!!!

Hmmmm, I almost had to sit in time out yesterday. I even let the black silk thing go by yesterday.
It was hard, believe me......

And 4" pumps, and a tear away shirt....

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: September 11, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: September 11, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »

Has anyone calculated the maximum number of years Casey might get in prison if she were convicted on all the current charges?

TY, Rob. If they could get her on wire fraud too, that might add up to a pretty hefty sentence.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:06 PM »

WOMAN LEAVES FLOWERS, NOTE FOR ANTHONYS

Just as he's done numerous times before, Lee Anthony once again drove his sister Casey to Kissimmee to meet with her attorney Thursday morning. Once again, they drove off around 10:00am without saying a single word to reporters.

The Anthony house on Hopespring Drive in east Orange County continues to be a popular destination for protestors and supporters alike. Eyewitness News spoke with a woman who walked up to the front door to drop off a few flowers.

"Did you leave a note as well?" WFTV reporter Gustavo Almodovar asked the unidentified woman.

"Yes I did," she said. "Just hope that no matter what the outcome is, that maybe one day there will be a law passed and maybe it will be Caylee's law."

A missing persons billboard parked in front of the house serves as a reminder that the whereabouts of Caylee Marie Anthony are still unknown to detectives.

Maria Rodriguez and her sister came from Tampa to take pictures of the house that has been seen on TV all across the country.

"We want to send them to a friend in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela, because they said the girl is in Mexico or Puerto Rico and that’s not true," Rodriguez told Eyewitness News.

The Anthonys have had several well-documented confrontations with angry protestors. Rodriguez believes they'll stop coming if the family does one thing.

"They need to say the truth, what happened with Caylee. They need to say what they do with Caylee," she said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17447733/detail.html

------------------
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made.

However, FOX 35's Shannon Butler was told by the Orange County Sheriff's Office that more charges - separate from those officially filed Thursday - could come down as early as today against Casey.

Those charges would be similar to those she is already charged with.

Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney , spoke with FOX 35's Shannon Butler off-camera Thursday and he said he expects more charges will be filed.

He has asked that the sheriff's office allow him to turn Casey in to authorities to avoid anymore activity outside her home.

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »

What is the purpose of this?  Intimidation?  That is what they are all about in that family.  It does not matter if they are right or wrong, just that they are loud and strong.  The men like to pick on the women.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:20 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7409128&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July. 

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made."

Does the high profile lawfirm that the Anthony's have retained has some influence in high places?  It appears the State Attorney's Office has overruled the Orlando LE in regards to an arrest warrant being issued based on the additional charges against Casey.

Monkeys ... when you consider todays happening along with the happenings of the past week ... I do believe as Beth Holloway stated in regards to her daughter's investigation ... THE DEFENSE IS RUNNING THE SHOW.

Janet

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office filed 10 new charges against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

The charges range from grand theft and fraud to forging checks. The alleged victim in all of the new charges was Anthony's friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony could be arrested for a third time within the next few days on additional charges of fraud involving checks, officials at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17445767/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 11, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »

Why don't they have Herbie Curbies?

And what is jammed down the back of his pants..?

It, it, almost sorta kinda, looks like a , a, a, slice of PIZZA

Peace Monkeys
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #838 on: September 11, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »

TY, Rob. If they could get her on wire fraud too, that might add up to a pretty hefty sentence.
She keeps racking up years like a pinball machine racks up points.  No matter what, there will be no amount of botox that'll help her by the time she gets out.  She's going bye-bye for a verrrrrry long time. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 11, 2008, 12:44:02 PM »

The ORIGINAL check fraud charges were approx 17 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.