March 28, 2024, 07:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 359150 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 11, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »

HI ALWAYS1
I HADNT SEEN YOU  SINCE I RETURNED.. I WAS GONE A MONTH... JOB CHANGE ETC ETC ... HOW ARE YOU?? I DONT SEE YOU ANYMORE IN THE BLOGS!!! I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT TODAY I WAS ON A MISSION TO LOOK  4U
MISSKATIE
    Well Hello, missKate, I was wondering about you too.  But I saw you on the front page this morning... Are you well???  It's nice to see you and Richard and Crossbow (my BFF) posting again!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 11, 2008, 01:59:15 PM »

Hello MONKEY'S I hope everyone is well today. Great to see the  LE working hard!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #902 on: September 11, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »

So little Casey is with BJ, I mean JB going over his briefs again?

Woops, I meant legal briefs.

Sorry Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 11, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

The reporter on NG said it was her laptop.  How she knows that I have no clue.

But didnt in the document it say George handed over a laptop??

When the choroform report first came out it said the searches were done on Casey's laptop that she'd had in the car, it's the same laptop George handed over because he took it from the car just like Cindy handed over that knife that she washed. I'll look around for a link.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 11, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »

Hello MONKEY'S I hope everyone is well today. Great to see the  LE working hard!!

Hello Lisa39

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: September 11, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.

from David Westerfeild trial;
<snipped>

"Bleach will very effectively destroy DNA," Peer said.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/westerfield/062002_ctv.html

++++++++++

New Haven, Conn. — Protein toxins found in bacteria that are the most common culprit in food poisoning attack and destroy DNA, a study by Yale researchers shows.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=3376

++++++++++

On 6 Aug 1996, Barn wrote:

I have heard diametrically opposed statements about the
effectiveness of
standard steam autoclaves in terms of destroying DNA (on microtubes,
forceps,
pestles, etc.) such that PCR will not amplify any DNA that may have been
on the autoclaved items.  One group says that 15-20 min in the autoclave at
121C
YES, autoclaving will destroy DNA.  To be sure, autoclave small batches for
30-45 minutes.  121C is beyond the melting point of any DNA.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/mol-evol/1996-August/004610.html

++++++++++

Rapists throw chemicals on girl 'to destroy DNA'
12:00 AEST Wed Jan 16 2008
239 days 1 hour ago
By ninemsn staff

A schoolgirl was gang raped and then doused in chemicals to destroy DNA evidence, in an attack that English police described as "the most horrific thing imaginable".

The 16-year-old was beaten and raped in an empty house in Tottenham, North London, by five youths last Wednesday, The Sun reports.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=360454

+++++++++++

just some of the articles I found by googling "how to destroy DNA". I also found that chloroform and caustic soda among others can be used.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #906 on: September 11, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »

Sorry Monkeys

She is using Jose's search pole to find little Caylee, it happens every day at this time!

Jose is all about the missing children!!! Right?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: September 11, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Oh BT- Rob was just messing with me....  he didn't really mean I guessed the truth.....

believe it or not A-1... I was being honest for a change. You were right, so I figured I owed it to you to tell you the truth.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 11, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »

pffft. I guess I'll just go back to lurking.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 11, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »

Oh BT- Rob was just messing with me....  he didn't really mean I guessed the truth.....

believe it or not A-1... I was being honest for a change. You were right, so I figured I owed it to you to tell you the truth.
            Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 11, 2008, 02:07:22 PM »

Sorry Monkeys

too, too funny...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 11, 2008, 02:07:24 PM »

Hi Lisa39 in the beautiful dress. 
I would still like to know from an expert if maggots in a bag would live if high level amounts of chloroform in the trunk.

Morning All Monkeys!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 11, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7409128&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Official charges filed against Casey Anthony  

Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 12:11 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 11:01 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July. 

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made.

However, FOX 35's Shannon Butler was told by the Orange County Sheriff's Office that more charges - separate from those officially filed Thursday - could come down as early as today against Casey.

Those charges would be similar to those she is already charged with.

Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney , spoke with FOX 35's Shannon Butler off-camera Thursday and he said he expects more charges will be filed.

He has asked that the sheriff's office allow him to turn Casey in to authorities to avoid anymore activity outside her home.

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

I do believe that the file which Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black was referring to is about to be opened.

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: September 11, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »

Morning Brandi, morning Can, sorry Rob just gets  me all flustered!!!!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 11, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »

oops, I MEAN GOOD AFTERNOON MONKEYS!  - though I've had lunch it still seems like morning to me!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: September 11, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »

O/T my apologies!

CBB Could you possibly fix me up with a Private I/Detective kind of avatar, please?   Just looking for something to match me.  LOL

TIA- ISpy 

here are two that I like - feel free, if you like either.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 11, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »

pffft. I guess I'll just go back to lurking.

Why?

I like ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #917 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

Baez is such a moron. Does he have any idea how his negative comments
about LE is doing both he and that baby killing murderer punk of a client
of his in????

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »

Morning Brandi, morning Can, sorry Rob just gets  me all flustered!!!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 11, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »

Baez is such a moron. Does he have any idea how his negative comments
about LE is doing both he and that baby killing murderer punk of a client
of his in????

Amazing huh?  Moron....I agree

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.