April 24, 2024, 05:12:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 360743 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #980 on: September 11, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2376

According to Fox News Headquarters in New York: Casey is no longer considered "just a person of interest", if you google FOX NEWS Not The Fox Orlando affiliate on this site, they said police are now calling her "A SUSPECT" in Caylee's disappearence! The Fox news station in New York also announced murder charges could be soon.
Thanks Mammy - I hope murder charges will be filed.
But where oh where has that little girl Caylee gone?

I hope they do not go ahead with any murder charges until we find the body of Caylee.  Just like Nancy Grace broke it down last night, and I am so very glad that she did.  With the little evidence the LE has right now, it may not be enough to convict. By holding off on pressing charges they give themselves time to locate Caylee, which would be the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN (according to Cindy).  If they go ahead now with what they have and press charges the defense could motion for their right to a speedy trial, and we all know what that could lead to! 
Lets let them play this little game with her, if anything its great viewing material. 
"The Fox News station in New York also announced murder charges could be filed soon"
Fox news said soon.  I did not. 
My hope is they will however, be filed.  I trust that when and if LE files murder charges they will have a solid case.

Has anyone hear about the bones and clothes they found..I really would suspect they would be able to tell right away if they were human or animal..I think they just want to be sure it's caylee before it goes public and that should take atleast a week.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: September 11, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2376

According to Fox News Headquarters in New York: Casey is no longer considered "just a person of interest", if you google FOX NEWS Not The Fox Orlando affiliate on this site, they said police are now calling her "A SUSPECT" in Caylee's disappearence! The Fox news station in New York also announced murder charges could be soon.

I hope they do not go ahead with any murder charges until we find the body of Caylee.  Just like Nancy Grace broke it down last night, and I am so very glad that she did.  With the little evidence the LE has right now, it may not be enough to convict. By holding off on pressing charges they give themselves time to locate Caylee, which would be the FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN (according to Cindy).  If they go ahead now with what they have and press charges the defense could motion for their right to a speedy trial, and we all know what that could lead to! 
Lets let them play this little game with her, if anything its great viewing material. 
"The Fox News station in New York also announced murder charges could be filed soon"
My hope is they will however, be filed.  I trust that when and if LE files murder charges they will have a solid case.

I feel that LE has done a fantastic job so far.  I hope they continue.  I'm sure they have plenty of solid evidence, but want to get as much as they can before charging Casey with murder.  Who knows, maybe LE will really make our day and charge G & C with obstruction.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: September 11, 2008, 02:57:24 PM »

can it's just a matter of time. They know who killed Caylee and it will be goodbye bond.

>>>snicker<<<

It would be great if they waited until Grace is on live to arrest her again.

LOVE IT!

oMg

that would be too much!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: September 11, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

Janet, is there a way for me to email you?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #984 on: September 11, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

Has anyone hear about the bones and clothes they found..I really would suspect they would be able to tell right away if they were human or animal..I think they just want to be sure it's caylee before it goes public and that should take atleast a week.

That's what I've been leaning toward more and more each day.   Could be my wishful thinking again, though.

I'm still waiting semi-patiently to hear what Red was talking about.......or did I already miss it?   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 11, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »

Thank you mammy.

The murder charges related to the Caylee Marie case is not being reported on the "My Fox New York" online news website yet.  The "My Fox Orlando" update relating to additional theft changes against Casey is linked from this website.

I am so excited at this pending news.

Janet

++++++++

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/National?pageId=3.3

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/National?pageId=3.3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #986 on: September 11, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »

I feel that LE has done a fantastic job so far.  I hope they continue.  I'm sure they have plenty of solid evidence, but want to get as much as they can before charging Casey with murder.  Who knows, maybe LE will really make our day and charge G & C with obstruction.

I think that is also the other reason they are holding off on pressing the full charges.  They want to be sure that they have EVERYONE involved in on these charges, and that they have all of their ducks in a row.  The last thing that Beary wants is this case ripped to shreds by defense attorneys and being caught with his winky out...he is an elected official, and this case is SO heavily in the media he would be a disgrace to that community if things went sour for him.  I think he has done a FANTASTIC JOB so far...I love how he REFUSES to appologize to Cindy.  LOVE IT!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: September 11, 2008, 03:03:21 PM »

It's just horrible!  Casey won't talk; G & C talk too much and say nothing.
Uh huh.  Though I do like that George did not DENY there was a body in the trunk -
I would like to know if the swamps in the searching area of interest have dried up> is rain from hurricane expected in the coming days to add to the problem. 
Is anyone now searching for Caylee?
What's the latest news from Joseph.
What about the rumor yesterday of undetermined (human or animal) bones and clothes found yesterday?
These questions are not directed to you Mammy - just anxious for Caylee to be found.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: September 11, 2008, 03:03:32 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #989 on: September 11, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

Come on, Nancy!  You know I cannot talk about Casey!  She is not my client!  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:40 PM »

Casey is now charged with identity theft.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:50 PM »

Janet, is there a way for me to email you?

Brandi ... please do not be offended.

I made a decision quite a while back that everything I have to say ... I will say on the forum or ... not at all.  This avoids misunderstanding.

I have given my email to very few posters over the past 3 1/2 years.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #992 on: September 11, 2008, 03:07:14 PM »

Rob 

---

Hey,

If they wait til tonight to arrest Slore Anthony...

Could Baez spring her as early as tomorrow... or would she be stuck until Monday?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #993 on: September 11, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!

DolceHow's that boobala? Rub your belly for me k?

RobSend me the link for y our ad/spyware thingy again? Please?

Was reading back on the NH case and wow - I had no idea the stuff that went on during all that.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: September 11, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »

From your youth Rob, I see you about 43?.

43?  Geezzzz...  He's just a pup.   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #995 on: September 11, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

OMG!!! Thanks Rob i needed to be cheered up...All this rain we are getting.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: September 11, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »

Come on, Nancy!  You know I cannot talk about Casey!  She is not my client!  

Love it, Flossy!

Marke NeLAME... I would know those fangs anywhere. LOL

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: September 11, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

Why is Fox 35 Web Cam on a lake??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #998 on: September 11, 2008, 03:11:40 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!

DolceHow's that boobala? Rub your belly for me k?

RobSend me the link for y our ad/spyware thingy again? Please?

Was reading back on the NH case and wow - I had no idea the stuff that went on during all that.

Hey KnayKnay!  Today is a good day..and Casey could be headed back to the slammer!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: September 11, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »

Kanye West arrested at LAX

Casey is next...

C'mon OCSD you can do it, I know you can! Arrest that witch.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.