May 01, 2024, 07:57:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 361310 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2008, 11:44:11 PM »

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Police removed the big, black garbage bag and other evidence from the scene.

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

---------

That Jacksonville body was found June 26, 2008.  You would think we'd know by now if it was Caylee

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16720670/detail.html

Good Evening All..

Klaas...did you actually read this back in June ? One thing caught my eye on the right was a headline of "Ivan leaves devastation in Cuba"  and thats going on right now. ? usually story says "updated ....." I know it says June 26th but could that be wrong ??? I don't understand how these things work

I'm not trying to contradict you...lord knows the eleventh commandment.. Thou shalt not antagonize the lady with the big red button... 

Hi Sea Searcher - no the date is correct...June 26, 2008.  You wouldn't see a backdated date on something like that.  The way that website is working is that it pulls up the June 26 article but has the current news there too.  I searched key words to find the article.  I'm 100% certain the June 26 date is correct.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:49 PM »

How in the world could Casey do something with Caylee that outsmarts LE, all the searchers and the bloggers and "the" monkeys?  It just seems like she's not smart enough
to carry this off; yet, she's done a stellar job of it for two 3 months now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

oops...sory that should read IKE...not IVAN...

please add blushing monkey emoticon

When was Ivan?

Ivan The Terrible was in 2004

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

Well here is Jess's first post if anyone is giving out any info on her friend it would be Jess

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

My goodness, anyone giving out so much information on a friend, is no friend IMHO

Like I said ...I talked to her about and I even sat next to her when it was all written out and had her look over it and she said it was fine. She would've done it herself but didn't want her email out there.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2008, 11:46:16 PM »

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

---------

That Jacksonville body was found June 26, 2008.  You would think we'd know by now if it was Caylee

Good Evening All..

Klaas...did you actually read this back in June ? One thing caught my eye on the right was a headline of "Ivan leaves devastation in Cuba"  and thats going on right now. ? usually story says "updated ....." I know it says June 26th but could that be wrong ??? I don't understand how these things work

I'm not trying to contradict you...lord knows the eleventh commandment.. Thou shalt not antagonize the lady with the big red button... 

When I read that article I was freaking out because I thought it was an article for today. The date at the top was Sept. 10. Looks like its from today. I had never seen that before.

I'd never heard it before either...seems like it would have been really big news

waithing on Klaas 's answer 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2008, 11:46:27 PM »

---------

Good Evening All..

Klaas...did you actually read this back in June ? One thing caught my eye on the right was a headline of "Ike leaves devastation in Cuba"  and thats going on right now. ? usually story says "updated ....." I know it says June 26th but could that be wrong ??? I don't understand how these things work

When I read that article I was freaking out because I thought it was an article for today. The date at the top was Sept. 10. Looks like its from today. I had never seen that before.

But the date between the title and teh article is June 26, 2008.  The rest of the page would automatically be updated, including the latest ads.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:51:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:21 PM »

Well here is Jess's first post if anyone is giving out any info on her friend it would be Jess

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

My goodness, anyone giving out so much information on a friend, is no friend IMHO

I believe Jess is trying to defend Kio, with her permission.   Should we really come down so hard on somebody without giving them a chance.   From everything I've read, Jesse is on our side.   Just a close friend of Kio, wanting to defend her.   Let's not be rude without knowing.   
Call me naive, but I really don't think Jesse is trying to be deceptive.   Give a new monkey a break until we see otherwise.   JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »

1. Her myspace page.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.

Almost 3 year old Caylee had a bestfriend? 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:45 PM »

How in the world could Casey do something with Caylee that outsmarts LE, all the searchers and the bloggers and "the" monkeys?  It just seems like she's not smart enough

Not really. I believe OSCO has a boatload of evidence.  They continue to collect more.  There's no hurry.  Casey's not going anywhere.  They will put this case together and then file charges.  We can wait.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

I dunno. I'm pretty exhausted from flying but now I don't want to go to bed. The whole parentage thing is kind of weird. Anyone know what the statistics are for that being possible? Brother being father or father being father...Incest stats...i was just curious.

Somebody posted the % a while back. I know we have one case in our distant family. Cousins (bro & sis) had a baby about 20+ years ago he was 16 and she was 15 at that time. Parents raised the baby.

You'd think it would stop....I don't know I just think it's just weird that padila would say something like that. He also said something else but I can't remember I'm trying to see if I can get a podcast or something so i can give it to you all to listen too.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:39 PM »

I see it now. It was one of those moments your heart starts beating fast, than saw the post of how long ago it was!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »

I dunno. I'm pretty exhausted from flying but now I don't want to go to bed. The whole parentage thing is kind of weird. Anyone know what the statistics are for that being possible? Brother being father or father being father...Incest stats...i was just curious.

Somebody posted the % a while back. I know we have one case in our distant family. Cousins (bro & sis) had a baby about 20+ years ago he was 16 and she was 15 at that time. Parents raised the baby.

You'd think it would stop....I don't know I just think it's just weird that padila would say something like that. He also said something else but I can't remember I'm trying to see if I can get a podcast or something so i can give it to you all to listen too.

Sometimes I wonder if Padilla really is privy to info we are not or he is just wanting to still have a place in the medias eye.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:45 PM »

---------

Good Evening All..

Klaas...did you actually read this back in June ? One thing caught my eye on the right was a headline of "Ike leaves devastation in Cuba"  and thats going on right now. ? usually story says "updated ....." I know it says June 26th but could that be wrong ??? I don't understand how these things work

Hi Sea Searcher - no the date is correct...June 26, 2008.  You wouldn't see a backdated date on something like that.  The way that website is working is that it pulls up the June 26 article but has the current news there too.  I searched key words to find the article.  I'm 100% certain the June 26 date is correct.

That's good enough for me 

sorry for all the spelling errors...it's late, helped a friend move all day today and I'm not used to manual labor...need to get back on the treadmill    I'm exhausted
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:52:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:56 PM »

Not really. I believe OSCO has a boatload of evidence.  They continue to collect more.  There's no hurry.  Casey's not going anywhere.  They will put this case together and then file charges.  We can wait.

I agree 100% - But I am in a hurry!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:07 PM »

Here is the answer I posted above:

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »

ok, ok, but I sure would not want such personal information put on the net. JMO, didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I was.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:40 PM »

Leonard Padilla has consulted with OSCO.  He's talked to people in LE in Orlando.  He's formed his opinions based on that. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2008, 11:51:15 PM »

1. Her myspace page.

www.myspace.com/misskio

2. Where she lives.

Almost 3 year old Caylee had a bestfriend? 

She did..sorry if this bothers you but when kio called to check up on her sis she asked her stepmom hows shes handled it and she was upset. The had a common thing between the two of them Dora the explorer and Belle the disney princess (which happens to be kio's fav, she found that funny when she took her sis for the first time) other than that i dunno how long they hung out or anything
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2008, 11:51:23 PM »

I'm going to bed now.  I know we have all been deceived before, with the 3+ years on the NH case, but we can't just go jumping to conclusions just yet, here.    Jesse, may be close to the players in this case and be able to provide valuable info.   Like I said, until I see otherwise,  I'm welcoming Jesse.

Good night all and sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:33 PM »

ok, ok, but I sure would not want such personal information put on the net. JMO, didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I was.

Shell, the interviews OCSO did with Kio are available on the net, too.  Interesting information there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.