April 27, 2024, 03:56:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 361015 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »

From your youth Rob, I see you about 43?.
A-1
and how did you come to that number?
       Just the way you talk, and you have a young daughter,,, Am I close????     

actually you were exactly right...

so there is my last secret down the drain. 

you're quite the lil sleuth A-1
[/quote       Oh Rob, you always know just how to gig me, dont you??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Damnit, get a deputy out there and MAKE them accept it.

They don't accept anything that is the truth. PRESS CHARGES Ms. POUNDERS

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

That is not the first time Lee Numb Nutz has destroyed a protestors

sign either! The one from last week where George tried to body slam

grandma gumpy.... Lee ripped that sign too! (WFTV video)

Somebody needs to give him a good solid knee to his loins. imho

Loins?

This is the first time I have heard about Lee loins.  Did he have an operation since I was here last?  You know, an addadicktome?

OK, that's some funny chit right there!
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: September 11, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

The reporter on NG said it was her laptop.  How she knows that I have no clue.

But didnt in the document it say George handed over a laptop??

Wasn't a laptop in the contents of the car? If chloroform had been searched on Casey's laptop, was she was using it to sedate Caylee? I doubt she would know or even worry about consequences of its use, all she cared was her selfish laisons with her men and partying.

Now, who used it to clean? Would a cop know how to destroy DNA?  The flies being alive in the car tells when the Chloroform was used and by whom.

Was the dogs inconsistant alerting in the back yard due to Chloroform poured over decomp?

Cindy washing smelly pants? Those two professional people would recognize the smell IMO.

Cindy saying "I've allready lost one......"

They may not have been involved with the demise of Caylee, but have involvement after the fact.

Casey's phone call from jail to Cindy...."You don't know what my involvement is......?

Why would George and Cindy need a CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #883 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »

Just got back from Wal Mart.

I see it has been slow

No, I did not not see Caylee.

Hey FOX, please fix stalker cam

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »

wonder why she was walking to the end of the driveway?  I don't see a mailbox there... where in the world do they get their mail?

She might have cabin fever

I was just thinking about that.  So you would assume that she is all alone in the house right now.  Do you think she is just sitting on the couch in tears, saying I cannot believe what has become of my life and family?

Or maybe she is plotting a scheme to take Georgie out for good? 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #885 on: September 11, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »

Cindy sure has lost a lot of weight.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: September 11, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »

In other words ... a public sidewalk in front of my home could be considered a place where the constitution protects any person or group who takes it upon themselves to verbally harrass me day after day after day as I came and went.

Something does not seem right.

Janet

well, Janet - no one ever said it was utopia. In fact I rarely agree with most of the rulings the Supreme Court makes... but they are the final arbitrator. We have to live with the decisions they make.

I think there is a fine line as to what can be said. (my opinion)

You can't call George or Cindy an assortment of nasty names, but simply asking where is Caylee is not insulting them. Remember they have said they know info that they will not share with the LE and that info tells them that Caylee is alive. I don't see anything wrong with that.

asking them to tell the truth is not breaking the law.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #887 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:24 PM »

If Cindy and George and NoJame have a PR team.

Why do they allow their home to look like a crime scene?

It's like when you were little and you whined someone was picking on you.

What did your mommy tell you???

"Just ignore them, the will stop then."

They are creating their own hell on earth

No one can be that STUPID

Except them I guess.

Peace Monkeys
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #888 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »

What I don't get is.....the 16th is when they think something happened - during the day b/c of the phone calls to her parents.  So, obviously she wasn't out 'partying'...she was home....so the question is - were the chloroform websites being looked at BEFORE the disappearance or AFTER.  That would solve a lot...

Let's think about this for a minute...The tow truck driver stated that the trash bag and the trunk were filled with flies and maggots. The forensics revealed high levels of chloroform in the trunk, even in the air from the trunk. Fumes dissipate fairly rapidly. That chloroform was used AFTER the car came home to try to destroy evidence. If it had been used prior to the day the car was brought home, the flies and maggots would have been dead from it and you would not have had such high levels of concentration.

That makes sense...however, what about Casey searching on the internet for information on how to use chloroform? That is an awful big coincidence. Unless, maybe there was a bottle of chloroform in the trunk that Casey had been using and George picked it up and used it to clean the car with.

How do you know it was Casey searching? We have no date or time that it was done. Could it have been someone in the house looking to see if Chloroform destroys protein or DNA? They also had 2 computers, 1 laptop and 1 tower. We don't even know which one was used for the search.

The reporter on NG said it was her laptop.  How she knows that I have no clue.

That is what I remember hearing, that it was a laptop and it was Casey's. I hadn't thought of that, though, that someone might have been researching how to destroy DNA. Might have been something George remembered from his cop days but needed to refresh himself on. One thing is for sure, LE knows the dates of the searches, so if it was researched after the car was retrieved, they know there was a major cleanup.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 11, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

wonder why she was walking to the end of the driveway?  I don't see a mailbox there... where in the world do they get their mail?

I was just thinking about that.  So you would assume that she is all alone in the house right now.  Do you think she is just sitting on the couch in tears, saying I cannot believe what has become of my life and family?

I think she is sitting at a computer reading all about herself and smacking juicy fruit gum.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

I think she is sitting at a computer reading all about herself and smacking juicy fruit gum.

Yeah, I saw George leave a bit ago with the rolling billboard. Casey is at Jose's, Lee took her there, so Cindy must be bored.

And good 'morning, afternoon everyone. I have been catching up on the posts from when I was sleeping and have finally caught up. Let's hope today is a good one. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 11, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »

From your youth Rob, I see you about 43?.
A-1
and how did you come to that number?
       Just the way you talk, and you have a young daughter,,, Am I close????     

actually you were exactly right...

so there is my last secret down the drain. 

you're quite the lil sleuth A-1

Pfffttt!!! You're nothing but a baby!!! 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: September 11, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

You know, if a 22 year old got 67 years in prison, that would add up to a person who would possibly be 89 years old when she got out. That sure sounds like a life sentence to me. And these are charges it would be easy to prove.

I'd say she might as well go ahead and bargain with them for a reduced sentence in return for knowledge of where Caylee's body is.

Their plan exactly!  She will be looking at 30+ years already and should she get the lightest sentences..let's say just one year per each count...she will be in the same range of second or third degree murder anyway.  They won't need first degree charges for her...she can deal it down to less than 10 years or stay for the duration.  It's her call...she may even be able to get away with much, much less if she says it was an accident and she panicked.  They are putting the screws to Casey and her attorney knows this...he just won't tell the family.  They will have to cough up a body and pay damages to rectify this enough for a deal now...should have taken the deal before..they had a lot more leverage there with a murder charge that might not be proven than the rock solid evidence in this check mess.  Remind me not to use Baez for any legal procedures I might encounter...he is taking Casey down the long road this time.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 11, 2008, 01:54:56 PM »

Oh BT- Rob was just messing with me....  he didn't really mean I guessed the truth.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:30 PM »

HI ALWAYS1
I HADNT SEEN YOU  SINCE I RETURNED.. I WAS GONE A MONTH... JOB CHANGE ETC ETC ... HOW ARE YOU?? I DONT SEE YOU ANYMORE IN THE BLOGS!!! I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT TODAY I WAS ON A MISSION TO LOOK  4U
MISSKATIE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7409128&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Official charges filed against Casey Anthony  

Last Edited: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 12:11 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 11 Sep 2008, 11:01 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has officially filed charges against 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missng 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey now has 10 charges filed against her, including grand theft, three charges of fraudulent use of personal identification, three counts of forgery of a check and three charges for uttering a forged check.

The charges stem from Casey's friend, Amy Huizenga, reporting to police that Casey stole checks and money from her in July. 

The State Attorney's Office said that these are just formal charges and that Casey already bonded out on these alleged crimes. No arrest will be made.

However, FOX 35's Shannon Butler was told by the Orange County Sheriff's Office that more charges - separate from those officially filed Thursday - could come down as early as today against Casey.

Those charges would be similar to those she is already charged with.

Jose Baez, Casey's defense attorney , spoke with FOX 35's Shannon Butler off-camera Thursday and he said he expects more charges will be filed.

He has asked that the sheriff's office allow him to turn Casey in to authorities to avoid anymore activity outside her home.

Baez said the sheriffs office told him they will allow him to take Casey to the jail, but he says he is not sure they will hold up to that.

Casey Anthony is currently speaking with her attorney. She will remain there until just before 4:00 p.m. unless she is arrested before then. Baez says he is ready to bail her out again and said he could have it done in 24 hours.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:44 PM »

O/T my apologies!

CBB Could you possibly fix me up with a Private I/Detective kind of avatar, please?   Just looking for something to match me.  LOL

TIA- ISpy 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »

Oh BT- Rob was just messing with me....  he didn't really mean I guessed the truth.....

Well, I know he's younger than me, cause everbody and everything except dirt is. 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: September 11, 2008, 01:56:25 PM »

HI ALWAYS1
I HADNT SEEN YOU  SINCE I RETURNED.. I WAS GONE A MONTH... JOB CHANGE ETC ETC ... HOW ARE YOU?? I DONT SEE YOU ANYMORE IN THE BLOGS!!! I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT TODAY I WAS ON A MISSION TO LOOK  4U
MISSKATIE

My guess is you are looking for ALWAYS 1 ?   
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 11, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »

You know, if a 22 year old got 67 years in prison, that would add up to a person who would possibly be 89 years old when she got out. That sure sounds like a life sentence to me. And these are charges it would be easy to prove.

I'd say she might as well go ahead and bargain with them for a reduced sentence in return for knowledge of where Caylee's body is.

Their plan exactly!  She will be looking at 30+ years already and should she get the lightest sentences..let's say just one year per each count...she will be in the same range of second or third degree murder anyway.  They won't need first degree charges for her...she can deal it down to less than 10 years or stay for the duration.  It's her call...she may even be able to get away with much, much less if she says it was an accident and she panicked.  They are putting the screws to Casey and her attorney knows this...he just won't tell the family.  They will have to cough up a body and pay damages to rectify this enough for a deal now...should have taken the deal before..they had a lot more leverage there with a murder charge that might not be proven than the rock solid evidence in this check mess.  Remind me not to use Baez for any legal procedures I might encounter...he is taking Casey down the long road this time.

I think Jose is smitten and not thinking straight right now. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.