April 28, 2024, 05:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 361077 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1140 on: September 11, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »

Up against the wall you redneck mothers!!!!

Casey and Hank says there is

A PARTY ON THE PATIO.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: September 11, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html

Questions Surround Who Cashed In On Caylee Anthony Video

POSTED: 4:54 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EDT September 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News is following the money in the Caylee Anthony case, both the money Casey Anthony is charged with stealing and the money someone in the Anthony family may be making from home video obtained by ABC's 20/20.

Every day, Casey Anthony leaves her parent's home and is driven to her lawyer's office in Kissimmee by one family member or another and then driven back home. Casey's lawyer says he's being paid, but won't say by whom, and now Eyewitness News has learned that someone in the family might have gotten a big paycheck because of the tragedy.

The home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony celebrating a birthday and swimming in the backyard pool, which appeared exclusively on ABC News, have captured the hearts of many (See Images | Watch Raw Video). But they are also raising questions now over whether the network paid for them, how much it paid and to whom.

There are reports that ABC possibly paid $200,000 for licensing rights to the videos. On Thursday, ABC News told Eyewitness News, "ABC News licensed footage and photos from rights holders. We do not discuss the details of our licensing agreements."

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

Baez's public relations firm said he's received offers for book and movie deals for more than a million dollars, none of which have been accepted. But, again, they won't answer specifically about licensing fees.

STATE FILES FORMAL CHARGES AGAINST CASEY

The State Attorney's Office filed formal charges (read document) against Casey Anthony on Thursday for allegedly stealing money from a friend. Thursday's announcement simply formalizes charges already filed against Casey by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and will not impact her custody situation.

The ten charges include third-degree grand theft, fraudulent use of personal identification information and forgery (read document). The charges stem from checks police say she stole from her friend, Amy Huizenga.

Casey was re-arrested on the charges recently, but is now free on bond. It's possible she could be re-arrested again since other charges are pending.

WOMAN LEAVES FLOWERS, NOTE FOR ANTHONYS

Just as he's done numerous times before, Lee Anthony once again drove his sister Casey to Kissimmee to meet with her attorney Thursday morning. Once again, they drove off around 10:00am without saying a single word to reporters.

The Anthony house on Hopespring Drive in east Orange County continues to be a popular destination for protestors and supporters alike. Eyewitness News spoke with a woman who walked up to the front door to drop off a few flowers.

"Did you leave a note as well?" WFTV reporter Gustavo Almodovar asked the unidentified woman.

"Yes I did," she said. "Just hope that no matter what the outcome is, that maybe one day there will be a law passed and maybe it will be Caylee's law."

A missing persons billboard parked in front of the house serves as a reminder that the whereabouts of Caylee Marie Anthony are still unknown to detectives.

Maria Rodriguez and her sister came from Tampa to take pictures of the house that has been seen on TV all across the country.

"We want to send them to a friend in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela, because they said the girl is in Mexico or Puerto Rico and that’s not true," Rodriguez told Eyewitness News.

The Anthonys have had several well-documented confrontations with angry protestors. Rodriguez believes they'll stop coming if the family does one thing.

"They need to say the truth, what happened with Caylee. They need to say what they do with Caylee," she said.

HOA TRYING TO GET RID OF PROTESTERS

An attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 Homeowners' Association plans to file an injunction as early as Friday that would limit the hours and location of the protests. Neighbors said they don't care if demonstrators support or criticize the Anthonys, they're just tired of how it interferes with their family lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE: Supprt Neighborhood's Desire To Block Protesters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chickasaw Oaks HOA sent out flyers Thursday calling for a special meeting next Tuesday between neighbors, the Orange County government and the sheriff's office.

Neighbor Joyce Dickens says relief can't come soon enough.

"The pressure is mounting between the homeowners and the protesters," said Dickens. "We've seen fights out here."

Dozens of people often show up daily in front of the Anthony's home to protest the fact that their daughter Casey was bonded out of jail on charges related to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee was reported missing nearly two months ago and Casey has been charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities as they investigate the case.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: September 11, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »

Hey girls....hot, toned man muscles on cam now........look but don't touch.

Crap.  I had 5 minutes of excitement and it is down again.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 11, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »

I am really sick of this camera going down everytime some actions goes on.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: September 11, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »

More people

Is this a dude in a wig standing in front of the camera?  Look at those thick locks!!

BUMPS!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: September 11, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »

Why all young kids out this time?  Do they know Casey or Lee?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 11, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »

The one in the camo shirt looks like he has had one or 5 beers to many. 

POOCH out in the front

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: September 11, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »

I am really sick of this camera going down everytime some actions goes on.
gee  me to.......just when things start to liven up ....boom camera goes down.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 11, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »

We need to put a no trespassing sign on the camera!  I thought I saw the neighbor that pulled George off the last time, ripping up a sign.. but that was under an armpit, so not sure. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1149 on: September 11, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

Okay, on the webcam is it the left side of the drive-way for the family, and right side against?

Lisa
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: September 11, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »

The one in the camo shirt looks like he has had one or 5 beers to many. 

POOCH out in the front

Missed that view...Only saw shots from back.

Anyhoo..just looking at out of shape cops right now.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 11, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »

More people

The guy to the left under the basketball hoop looks like he is in "No Trespass Jail"   
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: September 11, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »

More people

The guy to the left under the basketball hoop looks like he is in "No Trespass Jail"   

No signs in driveway...I see that as free-game.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 11, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

"Absolutely not. And anybody that would suggest such a thing is a damnable liar. They did not receive one penny. They did not negotiate or utter one syllable towards that," NeJame said.

Hey NeLame-o...

A two syllable word for you...

bullcrap!

------------------
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: September 11, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »

Yo yo ya'll um this is my official statement ya'll yo you see yo this Cassanova dude ya know what I'm sayin yo is a TOTAL JOKE YO!

That's funny.  Try this - shorten "know what I'm sayin" to "nome sayn".
I got that from a crazy Canadian comedy called "Trailer Park Boys".  Crude  , but it really cracks me up.  When they introduced it to the American audience on BBC America, they had to "bleep" about half the dialog.  Needless to say it only lasted 1 season here - even with the bleeps.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: September 11, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »

can some sweet little precious monkey please tell me how to insert photos in to my replies?

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: September 11, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

More people

No signs in driveway...I see that as free-game.
well all I know is that there is alot of people out there and Cindy just wont be able to contain hereself for very much longer...she must have attention  and Lee has been lifting weights and is ready to go tear up some signs......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 11, 2008, 05:24:44 PM »

Anybody notice they removed all of the police tape and no trespass signs

in that one strip of public property? FINALLY!!!!!

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: September 11, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17451650/detail.html

Questions Surround Who Cashed In On Caylee Anthony Video

POSTED: 4:54 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EDT September 11, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News is following the money in the Caylee Anthony case, both the money Casey Anthony is charged with stealing and the money someone in the Anthony family may be making from home video obtained by ABC's 20/20.

Every day, Casey Anthony leaves her parent's home and is driven to her lawyer's office in Kissimmee by one family member or another and then driven back home. Casey's lawyer says he's being paid, but won't say by whom, and now Eyewitness News has learned that someone in the family might have gotten a big paycheck because of the tragedy.

The home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony celebrating a birthday and swimming in the backyard pool, which appeared exclusively on ABC News, have captured the hearts of many (See Images | Watch Raw Video). But they are also raising questions now over whether the network paid for them, how much it paid and to whom.

There are reports that ABC possibly paid $200,000 for licensing rights to the videos. On Thursday, ABC News told Eyewitness News, "ABC News licensed footage and photos from rights holders. We do not discuss the details of our licensing agreements."

Eyewitness News has learned only four people would have access and or rights to the family videos and photographs: Caylee's mother Casey, Caylee's uncle Lee and her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony.

Through their Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame, Cindy and George strongly deny having anything to do with the release and/or sale of the videos.

Eyewitness News contacted Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to ask if he or Casey has received any money from ABC for the videos and photos. His public relations firm refused to answer specific questions about the licensing fee but said, "The Baez law firm is focused solely on defending their client, not the commercialization of their client's missing daughter Caylee."

Baez's public relations firm said he's received offers for book and movie deals for more than a million dollars, none of which have been accepted. But, again, they won't answer specifically about licensing fees.

STATE FILES FORMAL CHARGES AGAINST CASEY

The State Attorney's Office filed formal charges (read document) against Casey Anthony on Thursday for allegedly stealing money from a friend. Thursday's announcement simply formalizes charges already filed against Casey by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and will not impact her custody situation.

The ten charges include third-degree grand theft, fraudulent use of personal identification information and forgery (read document). The charges stem from checks police say she stole from her friend, Amy Huizenga.

Casey was re-arrested on the charges recently, but is now free on bond. It's possible she could be re-arrested again since other charges are pending.

WOMAN LEAVES FLOWERS, NOTE FOR ANTHONYS

Just as he's done numerous times before, Lee Anthony once again drove his sister Casey to Kissimmee to meet with her attorney Thursday morning. Once again, they drove off around 10:00am without saying a single word to reporters.

The Anthony house on Hopespring Drive in east Orange County continues to be a popular destination for protestors and supporters alike. Eyewitness News spoke with a woman who walked up to the front door to drop off a few flowers.

"Did you leave a note as well?" WFTV reporter Gustavo Almodovar asked the unidentified woman.

"Yes I did," she said. "Just hope that no matter what the outcome is, that maybe one day there will be a law passed and maybe it will be Caylee's law."

A missing persons billboard parked in front of the house serves as a reminder that the whereabouts of Caylee Marie Anthony are still unknown to detectives.

Maria Rodriguez and her sister came from Tampa to take pictures of the house that has been seen on TV all across the country.

"We want to send them to a friend in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela, because they said the girl is in Mexico or Puerto Rico and that’s not true," Rodriguez told Eyewitness News.

The Anthonys have had several well-documented confrontations with angry protestors. Rodriguez believes they'll stop coming if the family does one thing.

"They need to say the truth, what happened with Caylee. They need to say what they do with Caylee," she said.

HOA TRYING TO GET RID OF PROTESTERS

An attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 Homeowners' Association plans to file an injunction as early as Friday that would limit the hours and location of the protests. Neighbors said they don't care if demonstrators support or criticize the Anthonys, they're just tired of how it interferes with their family lives.

VOTE: Supprt Neighborhood's Desire To Block Protesters?

The Chickasaw Oaks HOA sent out flyers Thursday calling for a special meeting next Tuesday between neighbors, the Orange County government and the sheriff's office.

Neighbor Joyce Dickens says relief can't come soon enough.

"The pressure is mounting between the homeowners and the protesters," said Dickens. "We've seen fights out here."

Dozens of people often show up daily in front of the Anthony's home to protest the fact that their daughter Casey was bonded out of jail on charges related to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee was reported missing nearly two months ago and Casey has been charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities as they investigate the case.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protesters so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

Obviously ... there is a gravey train somewhere.  The Anthony's have retained the best mond can buy in terms of the lawfirm/ attorney they have retained.  Cindy and George qualified as securers of a $500,000 bond.  Jose Baez boasts if Casey is arrest ... he will post another bond and ... have her home within 24 hours.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 11, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »

Well, this shoots my theory if it's true.

FloridaYiaYia
Sep 11, 2008 | 3:51 PM

Forget about my theory of Caylee's grandparents using chloroform to clean out the trunk.

I spoke to a well know Board Certified Forensic Entomologist today and was very enlightened.

A human can die from "Chloroform" but "Flies" and "Larva" cannot. I hope no one takes offense to what I am writing because it may be delicate in nature to why we are here, for Caylee.

After speaking with this very helpful professional , I learned a few things and one in particular that surprised me.

Flies and larva (maggots) are not drawn to pizza because the toppings are already cooked. The most important thing I learned is, Flies dead or alive and Larva can be check for DNA. Not only their DNA, but what they were feeding off. I sure hope LE collected that pizza thrown in the dumpster. I hope you know what I am saying here because I do not want to get too graphic.

God bless you Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2387

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.