May 01, 2024, 12:40:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George and Cindy Lie Observations  (Read 10230 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« on: August 28, 2008, 04:53:55 AM »

The Greta OTR / FOX Interview - August 5th, 2008

Cindy Anthony showing Caylee's room

VAN SUSTEREN: Who’s the father? I mean, that’s the other big mystery that we don’t know.

CINDY ANTHONY: Caylee’s never had a father. He was a friend of Casey’s. He’s never been in Caylee’s life. He’s not on her birth certificate. He was a friend of Casey’s that lives out of state. By the time Caylee was born, he had already started another family, and he passed away earlier in the year. And again, his family never had knowledge of Caylee. And that was a mutual thing that Casey and he had agreed upon, that he was not going to be part of Caylee’s life. This is her life. Excuse me.

----

* BY THE TIME CAYLEE WAS BORN

The guy started another whole family, out of state, in under 9 months.

He must have been terribly ambitious... and boinking like a jack-rabbit,

no wonder he passed away earlier in the year. please.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 04:58:25 AM »

George Anthony

Mass plea for help in finding missing girl

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/07/24/Mass_plea_for_help_in_finding_missing_girl/UPI-54811216919625/

Published: July 24, 2008 at 1:13 PM

ORLANDO, Fla., July 24 (UPI) -- The grandfather of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl has asked thousands of people through automatic telephone dialing to help find his granddaughter.

In his message, delivered in a system that dialed homes in five central Florida counties, George Anthony urged listeners: "Please help my family and me bring her home for her third birthday."

More calls were planned Thursday, the Orlando Sentinel said.

Caylee Marie Anthony will be 3 next month. A $225,000 reward has been posted. The little girl has been missing since June but was reported missing only last week.

Meanwhile, her mother, Casey Anthony, spent her ninth day in jail Thursday on child-neglect and other charges related to the disappearance. Her bail is set at $500,000.

Anthony was arrested July 16 after allegedly telling investigators a series of lies about her daughter's disappearance, authorities said.

------------

George Anthony Talks Candidly About Investigation

Family Prepares To Celebrate Caylee's 3rd Birthday

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT August 3, 2008

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sunday marked 20 days since 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

Related Content: Video | More Images

George Anthony spoke extensively with WESH 2 News on Sunday. He spoke, for the first time, about new evidence in gas cans that were removed from his home by 

investigators on Friday.

George Anthony said he asked his daughter in jail on Sunday, "Where is Caylee?"

In a one-on-one interview with WESH 2 News' Bob Kealing, he explained his daughter's reply.

"'She's safe. I'm worried about the family,'" he said Casey Anthony told him. "She knows who has her daughter. I've got to believe her. Do I believe she got involved in something? Possibly, I don't know."

He said he had no problem with law enforcement taking a pair of gas cans as evidence from his home on Friday.

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

He said that he now believes the smell came from the combination of a rotting pizza and a cleaning fluid bottle being left in a hot car for 15 days. George Anthony said his daughter told him about a jailhouse letter she wrote.

"My daughter said, 'Dad, I've written some things and given it to Mr. Baez,'" he said. "That's all she said, and I said, 'OK.'"

George Anthony said Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has finished the paperwork to take her bond appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.

Authorities also confirmed on Sunday that Casey Anthony's on-again, off-again boyfriend Jesse Grund admitted to law enforcement last week that, in a June 24 cell phone conversation, he did not hear Caylee in the background.

He said he only heard Casey Anthony tell her daughter to get off a table.

George Anthony said that controversial photographs released of Casey Anthony partying date back to when she was pregnant. He said the family feels strongly that none of the photos were taken after the time Caylee disappeared.

Casey Anthony told her father that she is writing a lot and has turned all of that over to Baez.

Anthonys Hold Another Prayer Vigil

The Anthonys held another prayer vigil and spoke about the 2-year-old's upcoming birthday Sunday night at their home.

Caylee will be 3 years old next Saturday. George Anthony said that, before she disappeared, the family had planned on having a small, intimate birthday party.

He said he wants to get his granddaughter back home safe and alive, give her an adjustment period and then have a huge birthday party that will include neighbors, volunteers and the media.

"Now when she's back for her third birthday, it's going to be a block party at our house," George Anthony said. "We've got that huge cul de sac where we live at. That's where the party's going to be."

Sunday night's prayer vigil took place in the Anthonys' front yard at 8:30 p.m.

--------------

George Anthony Lashes Out At Media; Casey Refuses Brother's Visit

POSTED: 11:54 am EDT August 8, 2008
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EDT August 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There was an angry and emotional outburst Friday morning from the grandfather of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. There was also emotion at the Orange County jail, frustration from Lee Anthony when his sister Casey refused to see him.

It's been 24 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing and the search for her is starting to take its toll on George Anthony. He lashed out at the media.

"I'm not talking to anybody. Stay off of my property! Stay away from me. Stay away right now!" he yelled at the media Friday morning as he took garbage to the curb.

George yelled at members of the media that have been documenting his every move since 2-year-old Caylee was reported missing more than three weeks ago. Clearly, the stress is wearing him down.

"You people have no idea what we are going through! You don't care about me! You don't care about her! You don't care about my granddaughter!" George shouted at the media. "You want sensationalism. Shut up! I'm talking. I am talking!"

This was on the same day the toddler's mother, Casey Anthony, rejected a visit at the jail by her brother Lee and one day after Orange County investigators released new details in the case that they say is filled with inconsistencies.

Detectives said what Casey has been telling them all along about her missing daughter simply doesn't add up. Caylee's grandmother Cindy stayed behind Friday morning to explain why George is falling apart.

"He's been angry every day, you just haven't seen it. Ok? You hear something that finally comes to a head, stuff that festers. Anger has been there since day one," she said. "Angry at the situation. Angry that Caylee is not home. Angry at a lot of things. We're helpless."

Little Caylee turns three Saturday, August 9. Cindy said the family bought a closet full of presents for her. Perhaps they are beginning to realize the child might not be there for that celebration.

--------------

George Anthony: There's More To Caylee Story

http://www.wesh.com/news/17171518/detail.html

Anthony Is Taking Search Into Own Hands

POSTED: 3:53 pm EDT August 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, grandfather of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, said there is information about Caylee's case that is not being released to the public.

"There's more to this saga than what people are led to believe or led to realize there really is," Anthony said.

Anthony believes someone kidnapped Caylee, but did not say who he is suspecting. Anthony implied that he has 

people under surveillence who he thinks has the little girl.

"I'm not going to speculate on who I think has my granddaughter," Anthony

"These people know they are being watched. They know it."

Anthony maintained that through all the speculation surrounding the case, there is no clear evidence to believe that Caylee is dead.

"Evidence out there is circumstantial being growing up in someone's mind," Anthony said. "They are narrow-minded; they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head. If they want to be negative, they want to have a one track mind, that’s on them not on me."

Anthony said that after his years serving as a sheriff's detective, he is approaching his granddaughter’s search his own way with the help of numerous other people including friends from his past.

"All I can tell you is that I have people that are assisting me and that's all I'm going to say," Anthony said.

Anthony also said he has met with people who will help him go outside "the normal scope of things."

For the second day in a row, Anthony will drive his mobile billboard showing Caylee’s picture around nearby cities, possibly reaching Daytona Beach.

------

George Anthony Says Caylee's Kidnappers "Are Being Watched"

http://www.wftv.com/news/17169161/detail.html

POSTED: 12:02 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 7:19 am EDT August 13, 2008

OVIEDO, Fla. -- It has been 29 days since Caylee Anthony was reported missing and Casey Anthony still isn't talking not even to her family. She had a scheduled visit with her brother Lee, Tuesday, but he cancelled.

George Anthony told Channel 9 he believes she's still alive. He said he believes someone has Caylee and they are under surveillance, but detectives don't seem to share that opinion.

George Anthony took a mobile billboard on the road in hopes of finding someone who's seen his missing granddaughter, but he believes he's in contact with people who claim they've seen her kidnappers.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked.

"I really can't get into that with you," George said.

Sheriff's investigators said there's no evidence 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was kidnapped, but the former deputy continues to suggest she was.

"Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said.

"You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked.

"Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

Sheriff's investigators are still looking for clues to Caylee's whereabouts, but her mother Casey remains the only person of interest in her child's disappearance. She's not talking, though, not even to George.

"Do you think Casey had a hand in her daughter's death?" Nail asked.

"Guys, I don't want to discuss that," George said. "I don't want to believe that. I'm never going to believe that. So I don't ever want to be asked that question again. I don't want you to speculate and put me in the position where I lose my control like I did last week."

After the interview, George spent about an hour in a Target parking lot handing out Caylee t-shirts to anyone who asked. He left the target to go meet with the people helping him and wouldn't say where, but that he had stops in Sanford and Daytona.

----

8/14/2008

George Anthony lashes out!

“Guys, just leaves us alone,” George Anthony told reporters asking questions before their scheduled visitation Thursday morning.

The Anthony’s made it clear they were in no mood for questions.  It was before their visitation with their daughter Casey. But when a question was asked about a detective’s theory that 3 year old Caylee may not be alive, George lashed out.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I’m sick of this,” George said.

Cindy Anthony then seemed to indicate they both believe Caylee is alive.

“And [a tipster] just spotted Caylee again, so you guys better frickin’ quit bugging us,” Cindy said.

“If you don’t want to be knocked down, get out of my way,” George added.

----

Frustrated George Anthony visits daughter Casey in jailReported by: Cary Williams

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=0a25f9f7-140e-446d-a468-f80cd9d1a166

Last Update: 8/14 3:24 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- A frustrated George Anthony screamed at reporters Thursday morning as he and his wife Cindy entered the jail where their daughter Casey is being held.

According to Orlando station WFTV, Anthony said, "Guys, please just leaves us alone."  When asked about theories that his granddaughter, Caylee, may be dead, he quickly became angry, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

This was the first time in nearly two weeks that Casey had agreed to a scheduled visit by family members.

3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing 30 days ago.

On Wednesday afternoon, investigators held a news conference to brief reporters on where the search for Caylee stands.

Chief Mark Strobridge of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said detectives are following 1,500 leads.  He said his office is working with analysts from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI in Orlando, and around the country.

"What we don't have is information on exactly where Caylee was last. The one person who has that information is Casey Anthony and she is not providing information that's accurate to us," Stobridge told reporters.

During the news conference, investigators did not lend any credibility to statements made Tuesday by George Anthony that Caylee is in the hands of kidnappers.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 05:34:45 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 05:59:56 AM »

She didn't ask for any of this.

NOT HER FAULT.

Not her problem anymore, either.

Caylee is with God now. She has the best care possible finally! Complete peace.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 01:26:59 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 06:23:42 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 06:39:26 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 06:10:05 AM »

So this is how they discover Caylee did not go missing on June 9th, 2008.

They executed a search warrant for Casey Anthony's laptop. Through
a forensic hard drive search, they discover a picture of Caylee and her
great grandfather taken June 15th, 2008.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/jhjhhjjjhjh.png

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 11:32:55 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:41 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 01:16:58 AM »

Early morning hours of Sept. 6, 2008, acting on a tip,
investigators find a gun that George Anthony has hidden
in the trunk of his car.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,4836790.story

Investigators remove evidence from George Anthony's car

2:45 a.m. Investigators traveled to the Anthony home and removed evidence from a vehicle owned by Anthony's father, George Anthony. Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 08:18:24 AM »

So this is how they discover Caylee did not go missing on June 9th, 2008.

They executed a search warrant for Casey Anthony's laptop. Through
a forensic hard drive search, they discover a picture of Caylee and her
great grandfather taken June 15th, 2008.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/jhjhhjjjhjh.png

Here is the pic they discover on the laptop and nikon memory card.

nikon cookpix memory card

( i am pretty sure that is supposed to be nikon coolpix. someone at ocso is
  a very poor speller, or they have a very robust sense of humor. )

camera memory card

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/ertteterer.png

laptop

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rttrrtr77gd77.png

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »

This is the video where George really freaks out
and lets it all hang out.

"The person who was in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTER'S CAR... is not my GRANDDAUGHTER."
-George Anthony

There was violence outside Casey Anthony's house Friday as her father started throwing protesters' chairs. (08/29/2008) WFTV

I think Casey and Caylee may both be his daughters. imho

http://www.wftv.com/video/17338818/index.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 02:06:58 AM »

Lee Anthony using PayPal to take Caylee Fund donations:

credit- Mrs. Kub

-------------

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

http://mixedmartialartscentral.org/?q=node/46

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...084&isSrch=Yes

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »

AGAIN - for removed links.

Lee Anthony using PayPal to take Caylee Fund donations:

credit- Mrs. Kub

-------------

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

monoxide screen shots

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/drtreyty.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/f5464s.png

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »

Go to 1 minutes and 30 seconds of this archived video...

Watch George Anthony and his CLOSED TRIANGLE analogy.

These POS were CLOSING THE TRIANGLE - COVERING UP CASEY'S MURDER

from the very beginning. This video was recorded on July 26th, 2008.

You don't CLOSE A TRIANGLE... when you are actively trying to

acquire information and search for your missing granddaughter.

Very bad analogy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

Casey Anthony is at the center of George's imaginary triangle.

------------------
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.