April 26, 2024, 01:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396466 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1040 on: September 12, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »

Billboard is still there isn't it?

No, I just watched George drive off with it.

Well that means fox is lying to us an we're not watching this in real time because I just saw people moving around and the billboard is still there!GRRRRR.
[/quote
My cam just flashed me a shot of a guy walking in front of the house the same one i seen earlier before my cam went out..Surely he ain't that slow of a walker
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1041 on: September 12, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »

The bones they are talking about is that the supposed story I have been reading about on other blog sites that something was found last weekend wrapped up tightly half in water and half out of the water and a searcher came back later to find the area roped off and police were there then she came bback later again and there was still police tape but the item was gone??

No way to confirm it I just read it on another blog..Is this what we are talking about..

Did anyone else read that?

I did last Friday and I've been going bonkers ever since!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: September 12, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

Is this supposed to be live video, because all I see is a still image that refreshes over and over?
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: September 12, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »

She said she wanted to eat A-1 sauce.......EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1044 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

AZ are you there?

After what I saw last night, and our "speculations"
I think this is bad!
I'm shaking now!   
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I need to go get some A-1 sauce to eat with my foot!

I wasn't around last night and I definitely missed something - do you mind giving me a brief lowdown?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:44 PM »

The bones they are talking about is that the supposed story I have been reading about on other blog sites that something was found last weekend wrapped up tightly half in water and half out of the water and a searcher came back later to find the area roped off and police were there then she came bback later again and there was still police tape but the item was gone??

No way to confirm it I just read it on another blog..Is this what we are talking about..

Did anyone else read that?

I did last Friday and I've been going bonkers ever since!!
Thanks glad to know Im not the only one who seen that..
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:08 PM »

flossy may i asked what kind of dog is that
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »

Ok got a new pic from the cam.. I see the billboard and alot of people standing infront of it...group of people bigger then the last pic the cam gave me

Well that means fox is lying to us an we're not watching this in real time because I just saw people moving around and the billboard is still there!GRRRRR.
[/quote
My cam just flashed me a shot of a guy walking in front of the house the same one i seen earlier before my cam went out..Surely he ain't that slow of a walker
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »

That second recording is likely to be ruled inadmissible.  Recall in the first recording, the detective very clearly informed her the interview was being recorded and obtained her permission to record it.  There is no such acknowledgment, or permission, given in the second.

The entire statement itself - at least the 2nd one - is likely to be ruled inadmissible as well.  It is very clear they considered her a suspect and they pressed her and pressed her to acknowledge responsibility (for an accident, leaving the child somewhere, etc) and admit what she did to/with her child.  Long before then, they were obligated to let her know what her rights were, that she could stop the questioning anytime, that she could have a lawyer present before questioning continued.  That was a serious mistake on LE's part.

it will be admissible - she heard her rights and agreed to speak. That's as simple as it gets. She spoke at her own will. She knew why she was there - and it will be rather easy to show that it was to lay the blame at the feet of the non-existent nanny. Her ulterior motive is as clear as a bell.

In the 4 am interview, yes, she was informed and consented to recording.  I did not hear a Miranda.  In the second interview, at 1 pm, there is no indication she was informed she was being recorded, nor did she consent to it.  No Miranda in the second interview either.  She was never told she could stop the questioning at any time, and she was never told she had a right to have an attorney present.  Which is fine if you're simply the reporter of a crime or a mere witness.  Once you become a suspect and they start questioning you as a suspect and start interrogating you, LE is obligated to tell you what your rights are in that situation.  Baez is stupid, but any decent defense attorney would be able to get rid of that evidence.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:52 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17457885/detail.html

"Monsters Protest" video....they show someone in A's house peeking out the window blinds.
(@ about  3:00 min. mark)

HOA are suing protesters......want judge to rule all protesters must stand(congregate) in a vacant lot at end of Hopespring, and out of Anthony's view....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:02 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17457885/detail.html

"Monsters Protest" video....they show someone in A's house peeking out the window blinds.
(@ about  3:00 min. mark)

HOA are suing protesters......want judge to rule all protesters must stand(congregate) in a vacant lot at end of Hopespring, and out of Anthony's view....

oh how I wish I was part of this future lawsuit. oh how I wish!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »

Is this supposed to be live video, because all I see is a still image that refreshes over and over?

Way too sunny for this time of night on east coast.  Much darker here in Phila than what I see on web cam.  However, we are cloudy with showers tonight.  But, the sun looks to strong for this time of night.  Can any Monkey in Florida area verify that it is too bright for this time of night?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »

Being 22 years old doesn't fly with me, when I was her age, I was transferring Fed Funds from bank to bank - I was responsible!!!

always 1 ... I was married at 18 years old.  By 22 years of age I was expecting a second child and ... working a full time job.

I was thinking about what I could do for my parents ... not what they could do for me.

However ... there is a difference when today when kids do not marry young ... do not move out of the family home ...

Janet
I had my first at age 19.. When i was 22 my husband and i were expecting our fourth child..We both worked full time and i continued threw my pregancy to work.

Not everyone is cut out to be a mother (meaning Casey) But some are smart enough to admit it and create a better life for thier child(not Casey)
I should of said third and fourth child they were twins..

Ohh......'cause I was doing the math and.........
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1053 on: September 12, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

flossy may i asked what kind of dog is that

Sure, he's a Yorkie Poo.  Hey, where've you been?  Nice to see you back.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »

That second recording is likely to be ruled inadmissible.  Recall in the first recording, the detective very clearly informed her the interview was being recorded and obtained her permission to record it.  There is no such acknowledgment, or permission, given in the second.

The entire statement itself - at least the 2nd one - is likely to be ruled inadmissible as well.  It is very clear they considered her a suspect and they pressed her and pressed her to acknowledge responsibility (for an accident, leaving the child somewhere, etc) and admit what she did to/with her child.  Long before then, they were obligated to let her know what her rights were, that she could stop the questioning anytime, that she could have a lawyer present before questioning continued.  That was a serious mistake on LE's part.

it will be admissible - she heard her rights and agreed to speak. That's as simple as it gets. She spoke at her own will. She knew why she was there - and it will be rather easy to show that it was to lay the blame at the feet of the non-existent nanny. Her ulterior motive is as clear as a bell.

In the 4 am interview, yes, she was informed and consented to recording.  I did not hear a Miranda.  In the second interview, at 1 pm, there is no indication she was informed she was being recorded, nor did she consent to it.  No Miranda in the second interview either.  She was never told she could stop the questioning at any time, and she was never told she had a right to have an attorney present.  Which is fine if you're simply the reporter of a crime or a mere witness.  Once you become a suspect and they start questioning you as a suspect and start interrogating you, LE is obligated to tell you what your rights are in that situation.  Baez is stupid, but any decent defense attorney would be able to get rid of that evidence.

She wasn't arrested yet so why would they read her the miranda rights? She was simply being questioned, not even as a suspect. She's STILL not listed as a suspect, only POI.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »

cams working

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »

Ok got a new pic from the cam.. I see the billboard and alot of people standing infront of it...group of people bigger then the last pic the cam gave me

[/quote

What the heck are they doing? Maybe that's what I saw and since then, nothing.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »

Way too sunny for this time of night on east coast.  Much darker here in Phila than what I see on web cam.  However, we are cloudy with showers tonight.  But, the sun looks to strong for this time of night.  Can any Monkey in Florida area verify that it is too bright for this time of night?

Bright and sunny here in Florida at 6:33pm EST

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »

i see a part 3 to casey's interview...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 12, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »

switchy - just curious, how many times do you think they have to read the Miranda rights to you?

and by the way - there is no such thing as the Miranda rights - it's one of those things that have crept into society like the separation of church and state (which was never discussed in the Federalist Papers). It's funny how people just accept what is not really there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.