March 29, 2024, 12:40:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 394838 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: September 12, 2008, 06:43:53 PM »

Did anyone elese that listened to that tape notice that Casey cried when she said she wouldnt let anything happen to Caylee.

!~*Mar*~!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: September 12, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »

Now  my camera's back and *poof* the billboard and all the people are gone. Strange.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin' glue.....

I am sure there is some chloroform laying around the A house for you.  Probably in the locked shed.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: September 12, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

That second recording is likely to be ruled inadmissible.  Recall in the first recording, the detective very clearly informed her the interview was being recorded and obtained her permission to record it.  There is no such acknowledgment, or permission, given in the second.

The entire statement itself - at least the 2nd one - is likely to be ruled inadmissible as well.  It is very clear they considered her a suspect and they pressed her and pressed her to acknowledge responsibility (for an accident, leaving the child somewhere, etc) and admit what she did to/with her child.  Long before then, they were obligated to let her know what her rights were, that she could stop the questioning anytime, that she could have a lawyer present before questioning continued.  That was a serious mistake on LE's part.

it will be admissible - she heard her rights and agreed to speak. That's as simple as it gets. She spoke at her own will. She knew why she was there - and it will be rather easy to show that it was to lay the blame at the feet of the non-existent nanny. Her ulterior motive is as clear as a bell.

In the 4 am interview, yes, she was informed and consented to recording.  I did not hear a Miranda.  In the second interview, at 1 pm, there is no indication she was informed she was being recorded, nor did she consent to it.  No Miranda in the second interview either.  She was never told she could stop the questioning at any time, and she was never told she had a right to have an attorney present.  Which is fine if you're simply the reporter of a crime or a mere witness.  Once you become a suspect and they start questioning you as a suspect and start interrogating you, LE is obligated to tell you what your rights are in that situation.  Baez is stupid, but any decent defense attorney would be able to get rid of that evidence.

switchy - just curious, how many times do you think they have to read the Miranda rights to you?

and by the way - there is no such thing as the Miranda rights - it's one of those things that have crept into society like the separation of church and state (which was never discussed in the Federalist Papers). It's funny how people just accept what is not really there.

Your point is well taken, Rob.  It's univerally assumed that the police have to say word for word:  "You are under arrest.  You have the right to remain silent.  You have the right to an attorney before questioning..."  That is not true.  They do not HAVE to do that.  People also think, "Oh, they didn't read me my rights, so I get off scott-free."  Again, not true.

The fact that your fifth amendment rights were not explained to you is not the issue.  The issue arises when the client successfully asserts they had no idea what the heck the fifth amendment is and never would have talked if they had known they didn't have to or if they'd known they could stop the questioning until their lawyer was present.

Casey is a stupid 22 year old girl.  She'd been in the company of police being questioned off and on for over 12 hours at the point of the second recorded interview.  By then, she'd probably been without sleep for 36 hours or more.  I'm just saying it's likely her defense attorney will raise these issues at trial - and he might win.  You see where I'm going?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: September 12, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »

Completely O/T my neighbor just called said all the gas station in town are packed that tou cant get in them and gas in supposed to go up to 6.00 a gallon!!I live in Michigan!?!? My husband says no way that price gouging..It is already at 4.00 so who knows.. ::MonkeyWaa::Sorry Klaas no more O/T promise

CNN just showed displayed gas station signs.  The price was inching towards the $6.00 a gallon mark.

Janet

You know I went and got gas this morning because I was affraid it would go up.  Yesterday it was 3.83 and the sign read the same when I went this morning...but...when I actually filled up it said 3.779??  Must have been in the middle of lowering it?  I was shocked.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 12, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »

Janet - I went to UVA and that's Tom Jefferson's school. I'm pretty sure I know what I' talking about here. I lived in Charlottesville for 6 years. Those things do not exist, but are so ingrained in society - good luck trying to ever get rid of them.

I studied at the Center for Political Science and have a degree in business also. I was also Vice President of my fraternity (which shall remain nameless) 

you can find it on the cover of Time Magazine in one issue in 1988. 

Cool, Rob! I am in Virginia Smile

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 12, 2008, 06:46:29 PM »

Janet - I went to UVA and that's Tom Jefferson's school. I'm pretty sure I know what I' talking about here. I lived in Charlottesville for 6 years. Those things do not exist, but are so ingrained in society - good luck trying to ever get rid of them.

I studied at the Center for Political Science and have a degree in business also. I was also Vice President of my fraternity (which shall remain nameless) 

damn Robb, how old are you?? ha ha  just kidding
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: September 12, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »

Completely O/T my neighbor just called said all the gas station in town are packed that tou cant get in them and gas in supposed to go up to 6.00 a gallon!!I live in Michigan!?!? My husband says no way that price gouging..It is already at 4.00 so who knows.. ::MonkeyWaa::Sorry Klaas no more O/T promise

CNN just showed displayed gas station signs.  The price was inching towards the $6.00 a gallon mark.

Janet

The price of oil is under $100./barrel. The Texas refineries are just now shut down due to the hurricane -- gas went up to $3.60/gal in Dallas today -- it is price gouging for the refugees from Houston!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

[/quote         Rob said he was 43 and he would NEVER lie to me

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »

Rob ... I was not undermining the words of your post.

It was Flossy words that blew me away ... ruined my whole day.  No Santa Clause???

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:22 PM »

I just noticed this on the web cam.  Do you see that the Anthony house also has new concrete on their sidewalks?  They wouldn't be that stupid would they?  I wonder when the new sidewalk was put in?
Hmmm I saw that also hidden in plain sight

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »

okay..now it must have finally unjammed and caught up and it looks like a ghost town..but i see NO ONE dressed up...would think they would be in camera shot if they took the time to dress up as Lee/Cynful/Case-face/BigGeorge....but who knows..

The rollin windbreaker/sunscreen is gone and most of the crowd is out of line of sight now...but i do see a white plastic lawn chair..hard to see its soo bright out...

On the "monster protest" video, it says the lawn chairs are for the 2 security guys, who apparently will be sitting there tonight....expecting trouble

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »

Janet

The price of oil is under $100./barrel. The Texas refineries are just now shut down due to the hurricane -- gas went up to $3.60/gal in Dallas today -- it is price gouging for the refugees from Houston!

wreck I'm so convinced this is a conspiracy by BIG HURRICANE. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1092 on: September 12, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

Now  my camera's back and *poof* the billboard and all the people are gone. Strange.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin' glue.....

I am sure there is some chloroform laying around the A house for you.  Probably in the locked shed.

OOOOooohh!!  Good idea!  Gimme something to break the locks with!  Never mind - Oh Ciiiiiiiiiiinnndyyyyyyyyyyy!! Can I borrow your hammer?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: September 12, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

I see the "Find Caylee" message has been removed from the car.  I also see Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt.  What does that mean, I wonder?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 12, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »

[/quote         Rob said he was 43 and he would NEVER lie to me
Uh oh, same age as me.  better keep my mouth shut
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2008, 06:50:22 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom link=topic=3371.msg449703#msg449703 date=1221

jANT259697

Rob ... I was not undermining the words of your post.

It was Flossy words that blew me away ... ruined my whole day.  No Santa Clause???

Janet

Janet I completely understand...Santa is near and dear to us all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2008, 06:51:28 PM »

okay..now it must have finally unjammed and caught up and it looks like a ghost town..but i see NO ONE dressed up...would think they would be in camera shot if they took the time to dress up as Lee/Cynful/Case-face/BigGeorge....but who knows..

The rollin windbreaker/sunscreen is gone and most of the crowd is out of line of sight now...but i do see a white plastic lawn chair..hard to see its soo bright out...

On the "monster protest" video, it says the lawn chairs are for the 2 security guys, who apparently will be sitting there tonight....expecting trouble
That security must be for those big protestors lee and george won't mess with...They only take on woman and children and skinny guys.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

That security must be for those big protestors lee and george won't mess with...They only take on woman and children and skinny guys.
Oh Yea! And dog's water bowls
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2008, 06:52:17 PM »

DO NOT GO TO THE LINKS FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD FIREWALL!!!

I can't remember who speculated this...

Here is a ton of information about Fusian and Bruce Lam.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68364

The more I read, the more I'm convinced that something more is involved here than a selfish mother who killed her child in a fit of rage.  I also think OCSO is aware of this and that may be why she has not been charged yet.  A whole lotta people going down with her.

Oh and I see that there is and automotive place associated with fusion....thats something to think about to........yea  this is really interesting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2cents 
Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring 
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: September 12, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

I just noticed this on the web cam.  Do you see that the Anthony house also has new concrete on their sidewalks?  They wouldn't be that stupid would they?  I wonder when the new sidewalk was put in?
Hmmm I saw that also hidden in plain sight

Oh Blonde.  There is so much in this case, our minds can only digest so much at one time.

In my sick mind, I am wondering if they put up the "no trespassing signs" to keep people off of Caylees grave.  I know it is strange, but so is this entire family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.