April 25, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396427 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1220 on: September 12, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

I speculate Casey got in over her head with some REALLY
bad stuff.

Come to your own conclusions but I think now
that there was a script. And that her life was threatened
and her family...

Do you think those bodygaurds could be FBI?

You could be right, but why doesn't she crack with all the pressure.  Her daughter is already dead.  Whats left to loose??
Her partying ways..No men,drugs and beer and just one pic front and side
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 12, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

I wonder if it was the body guards that showed uo and they are planning on sitting in the yard to deal with protesters?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 12, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »

Almost time for Nancy!! Pull up a chair and sit a while.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: September 12, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »

As a grandmother, I am trying my very best to relate to what Cindy must be feeling. I can't even begin to imagine if something had happened to either of my grandchildren. I think I would hold out hope as long as there was a glimmer of possibility that they would be found alive. I heard a guest on NG talking about the different stages of grief and I do have some first hand experience.  I lost my husband a few years ago to lung cancer. He was only 49 years old and died 10 months after being diagnosed. Even though I cared for him every day, the reality of his death didn't set in until weeks after his passing. One day, it hit me that I would never see him again. Then...it all became real.  I don't believe Cindy has had that day and thought yet. 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: September 12, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »

Did you notice that there was a really long pause when asked when the car ran out of gas?  As in before or after Caylee was missing?

And at one point when asked what happened, she turned it around and just answered she doesn't know where she is.  I actually do believe that part because she is so adamant on it.  But it just means wherever she put her has the capacity of movement. JMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1225 on: September 12, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »

Oh, that's an interesting thought.  Cindy was going to trade the house for custody of Caylee but for some reason? Cindy backed out so Casey did the one thing she knew would hurt Cindy more than anything.  That's food for thought. 

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

Just a thought but Jewish name for grandfather is ZADDA

I am having a real hard time with this.  Casey is very stern that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th.  Did Cindy take Caylee away from Casey and hide her somewhere?  Was the big blow up on Father's Day about Casey not being able to see Caylee?  Hence Casey took off and Cindy made up story that she heard both of them in bedroom in morning and George saw them leaving that day?

I know you may all think I am nuts, but about 10% of me (maybe more) thinks that Cindy took Caylee away and Casey really has not idea where she is, but Cindy said Caylee is safe...hence why the entire family is calm and not out looking.

Just grabbing at straws and none of us have every come across a case like this where both sides are calm.

Cindy's call to cops was to arrest for theft.  Maybe to teach her a lesson or get her far away from Caylee for a while until she straightens out. 

"I gave you a month and not another day" Cindy quote also hits me as "I gave you a month to straighten out and you didn't do it....hence you are not getting Caylee back and jail will straighten you out"

All of Casey's lie's are to protect Cindy because she knows if she rats Cindy out, she will never see Caylee.  All of Casey lies were to make sure she wasn't charged with murder of Caylee and be out of jail sooner.  Little did she know about the Federal charges of bank fraud and identity theft.

I may be crazy, but I still think it was Cindy and George, not Casey that made Caylee disappear.  It would explain why this family is not frantic as all of us would be.  Not frantic on either end.

I could absolutely see this as a possibility... but still doesn't explain the dead body smell....
(I thought maybe Cindy & Casey were going to make a trade - Caylee for the house)
[/color]
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: September 12, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »

bad stuff.

and her family...

here is the link
http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:current616:ddda357d7080511619523964c79d6735?usc=1
Link to what?????

I saw this website early on when Caylee was missing and thought it was crazy that it said she was traded for sex and meth.  That is what the link is for

WOW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 12, 2008, 07:54:04 PM »

is that a monkey lurking behind the PT Cruiser?

aw crap.
i didn't get it.
there was a dark figure looking thing that appeared to be in between the car and the garage.

Will I get banned for quoting my own quote a million times?

Why is the drivers side door to the car in the driveway open?

Can't see the image right now but when I was watching the news live a while ago, one of the body guard guys was sitting in the car.  Could be why the door is open.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1228 on: September 12, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »

bad stuff.

and her family...

here is the link
http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:current616:ddda357d7080511619523964c79d6735?usc=1
Link to what?????

I saw this website early on when Caylee was missing and thought it was crazy that it said she was traded for sex and meth.  That is what the link is for

WOW
Oh ok .just checking because ther has been alot of warnings about links
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: September 12, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »

Time for Nancy let's see if LP has any "surprises" tonight 
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: September 12, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »

Is it just me or did anyone else feel from listening to those tapes that Casey did give Caylee to someone??  Maybe even after she was dead??

I am having a real hard time with this.  Casey is very stern that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th.  Did Cindy take Caylee away from Casey and hide her somewhere?  Was the big blow up on Father's Day about Casey not being able to see Caylee?  Hence Casey took off and Cindy made up story that she heard both of them in bedroom in morning and George saw them leaving that day?

I know you may all think I am nuts, but about 10% of me (maybe more) thinks that Cindy took Caylee away and Casey really has not idea where she is, but Cindy said Caylee is safe...hence why the entire family is calm and not out looking.

Just grabbing at straws and none of us have every come across a case like this where both sides are calm.

Cindy's call to cops was to arrest for theft.  Maybe to teach her a lesson or get her far away from Caylee for a while until she straightens out. 

"I gave you a month and not another day" Cindy quote also hits me as "I gave you a month to straighten out and you didn't do it....hence you are not getting Caylee back and jail will straighten you out"

All of Casey's lie's are to protect Cindy because she knows if she rats Cindy out, she will never see Caylee.  All of Casey lies were to make sure she wasn't charged with murder of Caylee and be out of jail sooner.  Little did she know about the Federal charges of bank fraud and identity theft.

I may be crazy, but I still think it was Cindy and George, not Casey that made Caylee disappear.  It would explain why this family is not frantic as all of us would be.  Not frantic on either end.

I could absolutely see this as a possibility... but still doesn't explain the dead body smell....
(I thought maybe Cindy & Casey were going to make a trade - Caylee for the house)

Just Cindy's dramatics to make the cops come quicker?????  My daughters room smells like something died in it.  Nothing did, she is just a pig...LOL

Musty, old food, etc., will make an area smell really bad.  I'll bet half of us said at one time or another it "smelled like a dead body" somewhere. 

Honestly, we have NO concrete proof of DNA, dead body or chloroform. It is all hear-say.  All the stuff about the trunk has never been substantiated on the news by the FBI or Body Farm.   And maybe just leaks from LE to get people stirring and thinking and talking.  If there was clear DNA, evidence of a dead body, chloroform, she would be back in jail right now.   This is all stuff we are hearing from blogs from "legitimate" sources.  Or teaser leaks from the LE.

Nothing is concrete yet.  When I see press conference from FBI that confirms all that we are hearing, then I will believe it.  We have not seen anything from FBI or Body Farm in a real press conference, just speculation posted on blogs of what they found.

I need to hear it from the professional horses "mouthes".  FBI and Body Farm.  Until then, all blogs and rumors are just that.  I need concrete proof. 

Sorry...as much as I think the Anthony family is crazy.  I need to see concrete professional proof to convince me one way or the other.

Yep...I do think the Anthony's need some serious help.  But I am not convinced Casey did it.....not yet.

With the nutty direction that this whole thing has appeared to go... this doesn't seem so farfetched.  Wishful thinking, I would think, but I guess with these nut jobs you never know.

I just so not get why both sides are so calm.  It is just too weird.  Usually one side is a spaz.  It just does not make sense yet.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »

Oh, that's an interesting thought.  Cindy was going to trade the house for custody of Caylee but for some reason? Cindy backed out so Casey did the one thing she knew would hurt Cindy more than anything.  That's food for thought. 

[/color]

That is a very interesting take on all this. I could see that as well. The call about the smell just to make the "story"?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »

Hm.  I am the Director of Operations at a hotel in a city and we are responsible for repairing our own sidewalk when it gets damaged... if it was damaged enough that it needed to be replaced then we would be responsible for it.

BUT that is a business, not residential, and I can't imagine that if there is a homeowners association, that individual homeowners would be responsible for such things.

Just my opinion though.  I haven't a clue, not to mention I am in CT, not FL.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »

bad stuff.

and her family...

here is the link
Link to what?????

WOW

I couldn't open any story now, could you???  Weeks ago when you could actually read the story it said that Cylee was killed while she was being raped. 
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: September 12, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »

Just Cindy's dramatics to make the cops come quicker?????  My daughters room smells like something died in it.  Nothing did, she is just a pig...LOL

Musty, old food, etc., will make an area smell really bad.  I'll bet half of us said at one time or another it "smelled like a dead body" somewhere. 

Honestly, we have NO concrete proof of DNA, dead body or chloroform. It is all hear-say.  All the stuff about the trunk has never been substantiated on the news by the FBI or Body Farm.   And maybe just leaks from LE to get people stirring and thinking and talking.  If there was clear DNA, evidence of a dead body, chloroform, she would be back in jail right now.   This is all stuff we are hearing from blogs from "legitimate" sources.  Or teaser leaks from the LE.

Nothing is concrete yet.  When I see press conference from FBI that confirms all that we are hearing, then I will believe it.  We have not seen anything from FBI or Body Farm in a real press conference, just speculation posted on blogs of what they found.

I need to hear it from the professional horses "mouthes".  FBI and Body Farm.  Until then, all blogs and rumors are just that.  I need concrete proof. 

Sorry...as much as I think the Anthony family is crazy.  I need to see concrete professional proof to convince me one way or the other.

Yep...I do think the Anthony's need some serious help.  But I am not convinced Casey did it.....not yet.

With the nutty direction that this whole thing has appeared to go... this doesn't seem so farfetched.  Wishful thinking, I would think, but I guess with these nut jobs you never know.

I just so not get why both sides are so calm.  It is just too weird.  Usually one side is a spaz.  It just does not make sense yet.

Sorry for typos...laptop sticking with keys and I do not know why.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1235 on: September 12, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »

No one answered my question, don't you have to have a permit to pour conrete on city property????

Yes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: September 12, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

I went to Walmart earlier to get supplies for the weekend of bad weather from Ike and a I was walking thru parking lot there was a guy who looked just like JB he had to be an attorney colored shirt and all laughing and smiling on his phone the first thing I thought and chuckled to myself they must be sending him to Texas to check out leads.. LOL

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 12, 2008, 07:59:34 PM »

Looks like Casey will have 1 less friend after posting this.....

7:55pm
Casey I listened to those tapes today and my heart is breaking with sadness. You invited me to be your friend and I can't after listening to them.I will not be posting to you anymore because your ARE guilty of harming your daughter, the lies you told are awful. My daughter has been missing for two months in Miami and I am a basket case here and I have done everything I can possibly do to find her.My daughter and I are very close we talked everyday and sometimes two to three times a day. My heart tells me she is okay ,but my mind tells me she gone. I wanted to believe you but I can't. Tell the truth Casey, don't put your Mom and Dad thru this they don't deserve it, they have stuck by your side thru thick and thin, you should be thankful that you have two parents who love you.I pray that Caylee 's body is found, that little girl deserves better than to lay some where dead.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 12, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »

No one answered my question, don't you have to have a permit to pour conrete on city property????

Yes
           Thank you nut!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: September 12, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

DO NOT GO TO THE LINKS FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD FIREWALL!!!

Why do you say that? Whats wrong with the links?

Some of them are child PORN!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Are you talking about sites on Web Sleuths? I just want to know so I am cautious. Because I go there as well.

I think this is WAY bigger than what it seems!  I think everyone needs
to be very careful and watch what they are saying. (posting)

Touche.  U have no idea who you are talking to or posting to on the net.  Don't boast because you have been accepted as a friend...it can all be a set-up.  Your posts on a "friends" My Space can come back to haunt you in a lawsuit.  Don't you think it is odd that Casey is accepting all these "new friends".   Be careful, it might not be Casey. 

good point. I got an email the other day saying that Casey was now my friend on facebook and I never asked to be!!

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.