April 18, 2024, 01:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396007 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: September 12, 2008, 10:08:37 PM »

Great show, Dana!       Thank you Stacie, Susan and Robin with Justice Interrupted and thank you Jossy Mansur.  I'm sorry we didn't get to hear from Tim Miller from TES.  I hope he is staying safe.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1501 on: September 12, 2008, 10:08:58 PM »

ladettes and gents - if you're not seeing the cam you have a security problem or an active X or possibly a direst x problem - these are easy to fix and will make it easy on those posting the pics if you lower your security settings and hit ok.

go to your settings tab and lower your setting down to "mid" or as I have mine - on "wide open" because I have a huge firewall and a few more features.

when you lower your settings do not click on questionable sites and you are more open to invasion.

also, if this is your personal computer and kids are not using it - turn off the parental block.

upgrade your flash player here.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

remember to clear your cache often and even unplug your modem as if holds alot of info also. Unplugging it will release that info and all you have to is re-plug it.

these steps should help.
i might be developing a crush here...
any other lady monkeys find the intelligent monkeys super sexy??? 

Hubba, hubba!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1502 on: September 12, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »

I was disappointed Tim could not be on but just hope he is safe.

Good Show Dana.

Sam,
have to admit I am too, but Tim's safety is first and he will be back - soon I hope.

The best info is worth waiting for  Exclamation

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1503 on: September 12, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »

Hey where do you find these scanner links? I wonder if there is one for my town

Try googling your town, state and "live police scanner".

I just tried doing mine and it worked.

Try http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Also, did ANYONE see my last post ?!?

Yes I did.  I agree her answer was very quick and very scripted.  I think any other person would have answered with something like "Why would I borrow money from her?" or atleast ask "What? Why would I do that?"

An innocent person would not be sitting there going round and round with the detectives - they would be bouncing off the walls with denial after denial after denial.  They would show emotion.  She is just not adamant enough to be anything BUT the person responsible and now in the driver's seat.  This is a game to her and she's convinced she can win.

She has manipulated people all of her life and this is no different.  

She is as stubborn as the day is long.
That sounds like something olfart would say
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: September 12, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »

Good Show Dana.

Sam,
have to admit I am too, but Tim's safety is first and he will be back - soon I hope.

The best info is worth waiting for  Exclamation

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 12, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

VERY VERY NICE DANA

JOIN US FOR QUESTION AND ANSWER?

+++

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: September 12, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »

Praying for those in the path of the hurricane, those in the MetroLink train accident, those ill, and those here who need prayers.

Keep up the good work.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: September 12, 2008, 10:12:51 PM »

Good Show Dana.

And here is the reason why Tim could not be reached, they are getting slammed.

http://www.khou.com/video/?nvid=178826&live=yes&noad=yes
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 12, 2008, 10:13:22 PM »

If you go to any of the houston tv stations they are all broadcasting live on the internet and showing some amazing pictures especially of Galveston and Surf City.  I live 200 miles away and its already getting windy here. 

I am just north of Houston. We have been outside watching the trees bend. Our lights are already flickering.  ::MonkeyNoNo::Please keep us all in your prayers.

Awe stay safe!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 12, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »

I have been on here since 8 am this morning
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1510 on: September 12, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

Hey where do you find these scanner links? I wonder if there is one for my town

Try googling your town, state and "live police scanner".

I just tried doing mine and it worked.

Try http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Also, did ANYONE see my last post ?!?

Yes I did.  I agree her answer was very quick and very scripted.  I think any other person would have answered with something like "Why would I borrow money from her?" or atleast ask "What? Why would I do that?"

An innocent person would not be sitting there going round and round with the detectives - they would be bouncing off the walls with denial after denial after denial.  They would show emotion.  She is just not adamant enough to be anything BUT the person responsible and now in the driver's seat.  This is a game to her and she's convinced she can win.

She has manipulated people all of her life and this is no different.  

She is as stubborn as the day is long.
That sounds like something olfart would say

LOL!!  What are you trying to say??     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1511 on: September 12, 2008, 10:20:58 PM »

Watching NG tonight, two things stood out for me:

1. Just how fast Casey answered this about selling her child. I cannot imagine a normal mother even thinking along those lines. Her answer was SO fast. In fact when I read it when the docs came out, I wondered why she was even asked about "getting any money" from Zanny. Casey immediately knew what he meant by asking it. I find that extremely scary.

2. When asked at one point about where Caylee is (I cannot find this right now) but she said, "I don't know where she is, I still ...I don't know where she is." Like she messed up there, saying "still" .... like well, the person who helped her has not told her YET where the body is.

Any thoughts?

I agree.  I believe when Casey revealed the truth to her father ... George took care of everything ... George shield his daughter from the legal and personal consequences for her actions.

Think about it.  What did Cindy do when Casey stole from her Grandparent's account ...

Is it any wonder that Casey's actions portray someone who is of the opinion that the boundaries of a civilized society do not apply to her.

IMO

Janet

I also agree w/u. Her immediate response about the money is strange...  And her statement "If I wanted to really just get rid of her"...sounds like she's been thinking about this for a long time....who says that about their own flesh and blood??!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

ladettes and gents - if you're not seeing the cam you have a security problem or an active X or possibly a direst x problem - these are easy to fix and will make it easy on those posting the pics if you lower your security settings and hit ok.

go to your settings tab and lower your setting down to "mid" or as I have mine - on "wide open" because I have a huge firewall and a few more features.

when you lower your settings do not click on questionable sites and you are more open to invasion.

also, if this is your personal computer and kids are not using it - turn off the parental block.

upgrade your flash player here.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

remember to clear your cache often and even unplug your modem as if holds alot of info also. Unplugging it will release that info and all you have to is re-plug it.

these steps should help.
i might be developing a crush here...
any other lady monkeys find the intelligent monkeys super sexy??? 

Definitely one that I can think of and she'll spray you!
         Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

Thanks Dana.

Tim ... we sure missed ya tonight.  Special prayers to you and family.

Dana ... those gals who formed "Justice Interrupted" are something else.  They possess hearts that unselfishly reach out as advocate for those who cannot do it alone.

Then there is Jossy.  What can I say.  He is my hero.  Jossy has stood with the family from the getgo and ... has never wavered.  No other person on that Island has  openly challenged the "powers the be" in the corrupt investigation that continues to deny Natalee Holloway justice.  Jossy ... you humble me.  Thank you!

God's blessings to all of Dana guests tonight and ... special thanks to you Dana and ... to you Red and ... to all others who contributed to tonight's program.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »

1. Just how fast Casey answered this about selling her child. I cannot imagine a normal mother even thinking along those lines. Her answer was SO fast. In fact when I read it when the docs came out, I wondered why she was even asked about "getting any money" from Zanny. Casey immediately knew what he meant by asking it. I find that extremely scary.

2. When asked at one point about where Caylee is (I cannot find this right now) but she said, "I don't know where she is, I still ...I don't know where she is." Like she messed up there, saying "still" .... like well, the person who helped her has not told her YET where the body is.

Any thoughts?

I agree.  I believe when Casey revealed the truth to her father ... George took care of everything ... George shield his daughter from the legal and personal consequences for her actions.

Think about it.  What did Cindy do when Casey stole from her Grandparent's account ...

Is it any wonder that Casey's actions portray someone who is of the opinion that the boundaries of a civilized society do not apply to her.

IMO

Janet

Janet - we are on the same page more often than not... you just don't know it sometimes. 

of course George lies for one reason and one reason only. The FLE and the FBI are all over this.

+++

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: September 12, 2008, 10:22:10 PM »

I bet the 911 operators have the Anthonys number memorized and fight over whose going to take the call when the Anthonys call in.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: September 12, 2008, 10:22:33 PM »

Gosh!!  That hurricane video is awesome!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1517 on: September 12, 2008, 10:23:09 PM »

Any thoughts?

IMO

Janet

I also agree w/u. Her immediate response about the money is strange...  And her statement "If I wanted to really just get rid of her"...sounds like she's been thinking about this for a long time....who says that about their own flesh and blood??!!

I think a normal response would have been..If i didn't want my daughter instead of get rid of
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: September 12, 2008, 10:23:43 PM »

I have been on here since 8 am this morning
it seems like i have been on here for two weeks

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: September 12, 2008, 10:24:14 PM »

Hey Monks .... been sad .... internet probs here .... hopefully fixed .... Casey's going back to jail? Tonight?  If so are there "real charges" pending?  (charges pertaining to Caylee being missing?) <keeping fingers crossed>

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.