April 19, 2024, 12:36:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396093 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2008, 09:28:16 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all
Sorry shock us all...I need more coffee
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

I agree, she wants to leave the options open, so they keep calling in and appearing on camera.

Cindy and georges attorney saig that the police don't find them as suspects...Well then why would the fbi ask them to take a lie detector's test.. I'm starting to wish the fbi would take over the case.. I think they are on the right path myself..jmo

How would Mark Najame know if they were suspects???  He said himself that he IS NOT involved in the criminal case and doesn't have any contact with Casey or LE.  Caught in a lie I think.  So which is it Mr. Mark Najame-Anthony??????

I think everyone missed my post about how would Najame know if they are not suspects when he said he is not involved and has not spoken with anyone but C and G.  See above

I honestly didnt listen to him..But he knows they are in trouble he is a criminal defense attorney not a PR guy...It takes a rat to know a rat when he sees one..He can smell their guilty of something 10 miles away..
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all

He knows more then he is saying on TV I can assure you that.  Seems like every night he comes out with a little more info.  I like him lol

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2008, 09:29:38 AM »

Yep.  I like him.  He has a good heart and seems to have good sources.  He told someone here the other day that he believes Lee is the father.  I think it is G.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2008, 09:29:59 AM »

I like Leonard 'Larry" Padilla. WAtched him a few yrs ago on some show he had, he used to be partners with Rob Dick and they had a falling out, glad to see they mended their relationship

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2008, 09:30:12 AM »

Although, LE has said for ages that they were sent a pic of Caylee with a possible black eye.

They don't have proof either way, and you have to admit there is a possibility it's not.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

once, ok accident

twice, what????

I agree, she wants to leave the options open, so they keep calling in and appearing on camera.

Cindy and georges attorney saig that the police don't find them as suspects...Well then why would the fbi ask them to take a lie detector's test.. I'm starting to wish the fbi would take over the case.. I think they are on the right path myself..jmo

How would Mark Najame know if they were suspects???  He said himself that he IS NOT involved in the criminal case and doesn't have any contact with Casey or LE.  Caught in a lie I think.  So which is it Mr. Mark Najame-Anthony??????

I think everyone missed my post about how would Najame know if they are not suspects when he said he is not involved and has not spoken with anyone but C and G.  See above

Mark lives in a state of purposeful ignorance. He will do anything and say anything
to protect his clients. I would not believe him even if he said to me "nice weather we are having, isn't it?"

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2008, 09:31:08 AM »

once, ok accident

twice, what????

I honestly didnt listen to him..But he knows they are in trouble he is a criminal defense attorney not a PR guy...It takes a rat to know a rat when he sees one..He can smell their guilty of something 10 miles away..
Yep! I also found it funny that they retained him after the news about the chloroform broke
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »

The only thing I can think of that would shock us is if CAYLEE is a child of an incest relationship..What else would it be? that she was drugged? Im sorry that to me is just not a shocker..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:45 AM »

Although, LE has said for ages that they were sent a pic of Caylee with a possible black eye.

That whole family has probably been beating the hell outta each other for years.

kinda like rock 'em sock 'em robots in there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2008, 09:32:59 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

They must be dumping that other body that George keeps talking about

"The body in my damn daughters car was not my granddaughter"

I swear to you he does not say damn daughter...

I have watched it in a loop for days .... both in slo-mo and regular play...

George says:

The body in the back of my granddaughter's car, is not my granddaughter. imho

I hear granddaughter also

I hear granddaughter as well

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2008, 09:33:26 AM »

once, ok accident

twice, what????

Mark lives in a state of purposeful ignorance. He will do anything and say anything
to protect his clients. I would not believe him even if he said to me "nice weather we are having, isn't it?"
I believe he told ng that he talked to the police and they told him his clients were not suspects or people of interest..That they have cooperated fully but who knows..Baez believes casey story
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »

once, ok accident

twice, what????

Mark said he wants to get the word out that his clients are the victims.  If that were really true...would you have the person who committed a crime against you living in the same house???
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2008, 09:33:49 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »

I didn't think too much of him to begin with but, I have faith in Destiny and she knows him pretty well now. If he's OK by her then I trust her judgment.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:28 AM »

Klaas, you have SM mail

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »

That whole family has probably been beating the hell outta each other for years.

kinda like rock 'em sock 'em robots in there.

Duuuude! I had forgotten all about those..... and when the head would pop up,

that was THE THING!!!!  

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »

Everytime the denial duo hire someone to do damage control, that person seems to stir the chit and make them appear even LESS sympathetic

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2008, 09:36:25 AM »

The only thing I can think of that would shock us is if CAYLEE is a child of an incest relationship..What else would it be? that she was drugged? Im sorry that to me is just not a shocker..

I have a new found like for Leonard (its distant, but its there), however, I think that his "predictions" in this case have been spot on because they have been very general, nothing real too specific.  Its like saying "I believe strongly that today Casey will be caught in a lie"...well, um DUH!
At this point nothing will shock me, and to think that there is a shocker coming...well unless its the fact that the earth opened up and swallowed all the liars and murderers within the Anthony household...well I am not going to be shocked as you can see.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2008, 09:36:25 AM »

We have a winner :   Child of incest would be the grand daddy of all shockers. No pun intended
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.