April 26, 2024, 10:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396461 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: September 13, 2008, 08:49:23 AM »

OMG what did I just do to my post.

If you uploaded this to photobucket, just go in and re-size it but don't touch the link. It'll just get smaller.
Not photobucket. LOL
Well anyway, meet Precious my giant dog.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: September 13, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

Please, don't anyone throw nanners at me. I have to say something about the tapes.

I finally listened to most of them. I admit, I know nothing about interrogation tactics but, it seemed to me that while they had her at Universal, they really wouldn't let her talk. It appeared to me that the detectives were more intent on lecturing her. I understand some of the tactics with creating visuals...like your child in the garbage stuff... but, don't you want to give her enough and then let her hang herself, so to speak?

I'm not saying they did anything wrong. I think LE has done a stupendous job. I just feel like it should have been more focused on letting her talk. Ask a question and let her go on and on. Don't cut her off and give her time to think again.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: September 13, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

Please, don't anyone throw nanners at me. I have to say something about the tapes.

I finally listened to most of them. I admit, I know nothing about interrogation tactics but, it seemed to me that while they had her at Universal, they really wouldn't let her talk. It appeared to me that the detectives were more intent on lecturing her. I understand some of the tactics with creating visuals...like your child in the garbage stuff... but, don't you want to give her enough and then let her hang herself, so to speak?

I'm not saying they did anything wrong. I think LE has done a stupendous job. I just feel like it should have been more focused on letting her talk. Ask a question and let her go on and on. Don't cut her off and give her time to think again.
I think they did a great job, and I would have been crying in the first ten minutes if it was me.
I do agree that a few times they cut her off when they could have let her go hang herself.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: September 13, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

Morning all MONKEYS I have just finished listening to the two recordings and can not even start to think why she is still FREE!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1884 on: September 13, 2008, 09:00:20 AM »

Morning all MONKEYS I have just finished listening to the two recordings and can not even start to think why she is still FREE!!!!
Good Morning, Lisa
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: September 13, 2008, 09:03:57 AM »

Here's a bald faced lie from the tapes:

Casey told the detectives that Zenaida had lived at the Alafaya  apartments when she had met her and then she moved a few months later.

The detectives then asked her if Zenaida had ever babysat Caylee at the Alafaya apartments. Casey stated that Caylee was there only 1 or 2 times.

Now, IIRC, Casey has been saying that she's known Zenaida about 4 years, having met her through Jeff Hopkins. If Zenaida lived at Alafaya apartments when Casey met her and moved a few months later, how could she have watched Caylee there at all? Caylee is 3. She wasn't even born yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: September 13, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Casey told the detectives that Zenaida had lived at the Alafaya  apartments when she had met her and then she moved a few months later.

The detectives then asked her if Zenaida had ever babysat Caylee at the Alafaya apartments. Casey stated that Caylee was there only 1 or 2 times.

Now, IIRC, Casey has been saying that she's known Zenaida about 4 years, having met her through Jeff Hopkins. If Zenaida lived at Alafaya apartments when Casey met her and moved a few months later, how could she have watched Caylee there at all? Caylee is 3. She wasn't even born yet.

Exactly MRSK thats what I mean all the lies and miss leads how can she possibly be a free woman????

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: September 13, 2008, 09:08:29 AM »

I would have loved to hear her talk more also. 

I think every time they gave her the opportunity to talk she took them down this path of nowhere.  They were getting frustrated because she couldn't answer their questions without going off in another direction.  That girl has serious mental issues to be able to go up against those detectives and not crack.  I would have been in a pile on the floor bawling.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: September 13, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »

Exactly MRSK thats what I mean all the lies and miss leads how can she possibly be a free woman????

The coolness the laughing with the cops the talkng to them like they were stupid man they really wound me up LE need to do something in a hurry!!

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1889 on: September 13, 2008, 09:10:01 AM »

Good morning monkeys...my camera view hasn't changed so i have to work with what i got...lol

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: September 13, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »

I have always figured that LE would have checked bank records for cancelled checks.  I do not know anyone who, over the course of a couple of years, would not have paid a baby sitter with a check.  The sitters name should show up somewhere.  The path of where the check is cashed should give a pattern of where that person resides.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: September 13, 2008, 09:13:14 AM »

Casey told the detectives that Zenaida had lived at the Alafaya  apartments when she had met her and then she moved a few months later.

iirc - she said she had another babysitter and then started using Zenaida later. She said she knew Zenaida for four years, but that she only was the nanny for two. It was all very confusing. The said that she took Caylee to someone house because it was large and there was more room for the homeowner's child and Caylee... that seems to be where Zenaida appears as the nanny / babysitter... or maybe I have that wrong.

you're right, when you factor in that Caylee turned three while missing - it doesn't leave years and years to be in the care of Zenaida and the other sitter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: September 13, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

I have always figured that LE would have checked bank records for cancelled checks.  I do not know anyone who, over the course of a couple of years, would not have paid a baby sitter with a check.  The sitters name should show up somewhere.  The path of where the check is cashed should give a pattern of where that person resides.

YOU REALLY think theres a sitter??

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:07 AM »

Casey told the detectives that Zenaida had lived at the Alafaya  apartments when she had met her and then she moved a few months later.

iirc - she said she had another babysitter and then started using Zenaida later. She said she knew Zenaida for four years, but that she only was the nanny for two. It was all very confusing. The said that she took Caylee to someone house because it was large and there was more room for the homeowner's child and Caylee... that seems to be where Zenaida appears as the nanny / babysitter... or maybe I have that wrong.

you're right, when you factor in that Caylee turned three while missing - it doesn't leave years and years to be in the care of Zenaida and the other sitter.

AND why would a newborn need a big place to PLAY??

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: September 13, 2008, 09:16:14 AM »

I have no idea one way or the other, but if there was one it would certainly show up in spending patterns.  You look at money coming in and money going out to determine a pattern.  Criminal accountants are pretty good at that.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: September 13, 2008, 09:16:26 AM »

God Morning everyone.
Does anyone have a link to the latest audio of the questioning of casey?
Thanks
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: September 13, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »

I have no idea one way or the other, but if there was one it would certainly show up in spending patterns.  You look at money coming in and money going out to determine a pattern.  Criminal accountants are pretty good at that.

Very Very True but I honestly don't think for one minute there was ever a sitter my opinion only!!

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: September 13, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »

God Morning everyone.
Does anyone have a link to the latest audio of the questioning of casey?
Thanks

Rob posted them last night.  You can do a search for his posts.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »

seeing as how Casey has not had a job for 2 years and Caylee turned three while missing, Casey was available to watch her all the time. When Caylee was a baby - (I mean an infant and not a toddler) - Casey might have been working, but doubtful. If we grant her the first year of Caylee's life as the time frame when Casey actually had a job -

that would leave the last two years as the time when any nanny could be used. This would be ALMOST TWO YEARS AS CAYLEE WAS NOT YET THREE.

I don't see how this whole time frame works in Casey's mind. She seems to think her child is four or five.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »

Very Very True but I honestly don't think for one minute there was ever a sitter my opinion only!!

I don't think there was ever a sitter or nanny either.  So where was Caylee everyday?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.