March 28, 2024, 11:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 394807 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1900 on: September 13, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-interview-1,0,7765590.mp3file   PART 1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-interview-2,0,7831127.mp3file               PART 2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: September 13, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »

seeing as how Casey has not had a job for 2 years and Caylee turned three while missing, Casey was available to watch her all the time. When Caylee was a baby - (I mean an infant and not a toddler) - Casey might have been working, but doubtful. If we grant her the first year of Caylee's life as the time frame when Casey actually had a job -

that would leave the last two years as the time when any nanny could be used. This would be ALMOST TWO YEARS AS CAYLEE WAS NOT YET THREE.

I don't see how this whole time frame works in Casey's mind. She seems to think her child is four or five.

Rob I agree with you!! You know it was one thing reading the four hundred pages but to sit and listen to those tapes has honestly outraged me I can not see how a mother with a child missing for over a month could have the demeanor she had!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: September 13, 2008, 09:24:05 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 13, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »

bump

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1904 on: September 13, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

Nope..no nanny...and maybe an occasional sitter such as Holly Gagme or that Kristina that fed her to the gators..other than that i think it was solely the anthony house of horrors cast...

She could have at least got the dates right...most unborn children have no need for a sitter...She should have been thrown in the clink..do not pass go do not collect $200...this let her make bail and maybe she will talk is crap...if they don't come down with some charges that speak to the heinous things she has doen to this child soon..there will be riots in the streets that no amount of bodyguards is gonna squelch ...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: September 13, 2008, 09:26:39 AM »

Nope..no nanny...and maybe an occasional sitter such as Holly Gagme or that Kristina that fed her to the gators..other than that i think it was solely the anthony house of horrors cast...

She could have at least got the dates right...most unborn children have no need for a sitter...She should have been thrown in the clink..do not pass go do not collect $200...this let her make bail and maybe she will talk is crap...if they don't come down with some charges that speak to the heinous things she has doen to this child soon..there will be riots in the streets that no amount of bodyguards is gonna squelch ...

I totally agree with you I am in Louisiana and after hearing those recordings I would go to protest in a heartbeat no lie they outraged me!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: September 13, 2008, 09:26:57 AM »

bump mp3's

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 13, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »

seeing as how Casey has not had a job for 2 years and Caylee turned three while missing, Casey was available to watch her all the time. When Caylee was a baby - (I mean an infant and not a toddler) - Casey might have been working, but doubtful. If we grant her the first year of Caylee's life as the time frame when Casey actually had a job -

that would leave the last two years as the time when any nanny could be used. This would be ALMOST TWO YEARS AS CAYLEE WAS NOT YET THREE.

I don't see how this whole time frame works in Casey's mind. She seems to think her child is four or five.

THANK YOU ROB.......I have been trying to put that into words for a veryyyyyy long time!!! I could not figure out how to say it....lmao.
THANKSSSS!

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 13, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

I have always figured that LE would have checked bank records for cancelled checks.  I do not know anyone who, over the course of a couple of years, would not have paid a baby sitter with a check.  The sitters name should show up somewhere.  The path of where the check is cashed should give a pattern of where that person resides.

YOU REALLY think theres a sitter??

I have no idea one way or the other, but if there was one it would certainly show up in spending patterns.  You look at money coming in and money going out to determine a pattern.  Criminal accountants are pretty good at that.

Very Very True but I honestly don't think for one minute there was ever a sitter my opinion only!!

I don't think there was ever a sitter or nanny either.  So where was Caylee everyday?

Good question.  I am sure LE is on top of that part of her story.  If Caylee was being watched by someone else any time I have to believe that Casey had someone else pick her up on different occasions.  No parent is able to pick their child up 100% of the time.  We have all used someone to help out at least once.  A spouse, grandparent, close friend etc.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1909 on: September 13, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »

Sentinel exclusive
Audio of Casey Anthony's July 16 interview with investigators reveals deception, voice-analysis expert says
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 13, 2008

Photos and videos of Casey Anthony have topped news shows for weeks but offered little insight about the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

Audio recordings released Friday of Anthony's interview with Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators offer new details about the 22-year-old single mother as she was pressed hard for the truth.

To Susan Constantine, a local jury consultant and expert in voice-stress analysis, the recordings of the July 16 interview are revealing.

Constantine listened to the statements Anthony made a day after she was arrested and charged with child neglect, filing a false statement and obstructing a criminal investigation.

First interview of Casey Anthony by investigators on July 16 after her arrest Audio
Second interview of Casey Anthony by investigators on July 16 after her arrest Audio
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Protests, reactions fray nerves outside home of Caylee Anthony's family
Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules

Constantine said she heard deception from Anthony, who has maintained she left her daughter with a person officials say doesn't exist -- a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Investigator: Did Zenaida give you any money that day [you last saw Caylee]?

Anthony: No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've just left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

Why is this important? Anthony's high-school friend told detectives that Anthony did not want to have the child and was exploring adoption. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposed that.

Constantine: Anthony was asked a yes-or-no question but said a lot more. "Too much information is a true sign of lying."

Investigator: Is your daughter in a better place? . . . Are you worried about her?

Anthony: No, she's not. . . . I'm absolutely petrified. If she was with her family right now, she'd be in the best place. She's not. She's with someone that I absolutely do not trust. And I'm absolutely scared that . . .

Why is this important? Throughout the interview, investigators make it clear that they think Anthony is lying about her daughter's whereabouts.

The detectives insinuate they think the child is dead and Anthony knows where the body is.

Constantine : Anthony has "a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She is also nervous when she says 'absolutely' twice. She fumbles for a word that will add validity to her statement. She says 'absolutely scared,' and that is probably the most telling sign of deception. She is also quite rehearsed in her statements."

Investigator: Who exerts the most pressure on you?

Anthony: Um, my mom does, absolutely.

Why is this important? Friends told investigators that Anthony and her mother had problems in the past, including Anthony stealing money from her family. However, Cindy Anthony described her daughter as her "best friend" during an unusually detailed bond hearing in July.

Constantine: "I am not convinced by Casey's tone in her voice that she felt controlled by her mom. A genuine emotion is lower and softer. Her words were not congruent with her vocal tone."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee1308sep13,0,6848116.story

Well, duh. Anyone not related to her knows she is a liar. What's interesting is that the expert does NOT believe Casey was really controlled by her mother. Hmm. Maybe she WAS (past tense) controlled by her mother and "getting rid" of Caylee ended that control. The ony truth I hear or read in her statements is that she is afraid. But I think she is only afraid of losing her freedom.

I remember you, Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: September 13, 2008, 09:32:05 AM »

THANK YOU ROB.......I have been trying to put that into words for a veryyyyyy long time!!! I could not figure out how to say it....lmao.
THANKSSSS!

nut  I was thinking the same thing as I was typing it and had to read what I wrote four times to make sure I was even on the right track... and I'm still not sure I posted what I was thinking LOL!!!

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: September 13, 2008, 09:38:06 AM »

Here's a bald faced lie from the tapes:

Casey told the detectives that Zenaida had lived at the Alafaya  apartments when she had met her and then she moved a few months later.

The detectives then asked her if Zenaida had ever babysat Caylee at the Alafaya apartments. Casey stated that Caylee was there only 1 or 2 times.

Now, IIRC, Casey has been saying that she's known Zenaida about 4 years, having met her through Jeff Hopkins. If Zenaida lived at Alafaya apartments when Casey met her and moved a few months later, how could she have watched Caylee there at all? Caylee is 3. She wasn't even born yet.

Had to bump this too...
Great post Mrs!!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 13, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found

http://cayleeanthony.chatango.com/

anyone seen this name before - Dante Salati - I haven't.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: September 13, 2008, 09:43:36 AM »

NUT are you locking up, or do you want me too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: September 13, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found

I have not either...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: September 13, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »

NUT are you locking up, or do you want me too

I AM READY TO dooooooooooo itttt   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1916 on: September 13, 2008, 09:48:30 AM »

yes, i saw it in a WS thread called Dante S or something similar.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: September 13, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »

I have not either...

I have'nt either

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1918 on: September 13, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »

yep..and he supposedly left town...been wondering if LE ever caught up with him and got his story...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: September 13, 2008, 09:50:04 AM »

Apparently alot of others have posted at Topix:

Margaret In Houston wrote:
Someone asked about Dante Salati.
He lived at Sawgrass Apt.
He worked at Don Reid Ford
He quit his job on June 3rd to go to work for Muscle Cars on teh 17th.
On June 13th, suddenly says the job didn't work out and he's moving and when he gets settled he will let everyone know.
HeHis last post on a forum is July 22nd.
On June 27th he says he's going to be at Wingshack- corner of Conway and Michigan....didn't it say somewhere in those 400 pages that someone say casey at wingshack..does anyone remember who said that so we can check the date.
Here is link to the forum- I did a search and pulled up all his posts so that is what I am linking. His name on the forum is nitrouspowrdss
http://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php...

Didn't LE leave a card in his door because they were unable to contact him?
And yes, it is in the docs that Casey is at Wingshack. Say it today, but couldn't tell you exactly where.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1285
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.