April 25, 2024, 09:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396410 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1920 on: September 13, 2008, 09:52:03 AM »

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found

http://cayleeanthony.chatango.com/

anyone seen this name before - Dante Salati - I haven't.

I have not either...

I have'nt either

Yes....remember this>?
Looking for a lube tech in the Orlando area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please come down or call Dante in the service department.

Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920607

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: September 13, 2008, 09:52:34 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48179844

Dante age 23 says he lives in Conway,Fl and he's online now..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: September 13, 2008, 09:52:44 AM »

I just found this ad for employment....

nitrouspowrdss
Teching In

Trader Rating: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please come down or call Dante in the service department.

Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: September 13, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »

Perhaps searchers should be looking in Maitland  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: September 13, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »

that is what i was thinking

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: September 13, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »

Thanks Rob.

The audio is coming in loud and clean now.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: September 13, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found

Apparently alot of others have posted at Topix:

Margaret In Houston wrote:
Someone asked about Dante Salati.
He lived at Sawgrass Apt.
He worked at Don Reid Ford
He quit his job on June 3rd to go to work for Muscle Cars on teh 17th.
On June 13th, suddenly says the job didn't work out and he's moving and when he gets settled he will let everyone know.
HeHis last post on a forum is July 22nd.
On June 27th he says he's going to be at Wingshack- corner of Conway and Michigan....didn't it say somewhere in those 400 pages that someone say casey at wingshack..does anyone remember who said that so we can check the date.
Here is link to the forum- I did a search and pulled up all his posts so that is what I am linking. His name on the forum is nitrouspowrdss
http://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php...

Didn't LE leave a card in his door because they were unable to contact him?
And yes, it is in the docs that Casey is at Wingshack. Say it today, but couldn't tell you exactly where.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1285

oh ok, this is the guy that said the muscle car thing wasn't working out - I remember now... thanks.

so it doesn't look like he's been found huh?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: September 13, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »

teehee..we posted that at the same time....

"God dont like ugly"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: September 13, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

Perhaps searchers should be looking in Maitland  Wink

Maitland is not far from the Airport ..... I travelled that road a few years back.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: September 13, 2008, 09:58:01 AM »

Apparently alot of others have posted at Topix:

Margaret In Houston wrote:
Someone asked about Dante Salati.
He lived at Sawgrass Apt.
He worked at Don Reid Ford
He quit his job on June 3rd to go to work for Muscle Cars on teh 17th.
On June 13th, suddenly says the job didn't work out and he's moving and when he gets settled he will let everyone know.
HeHis last post on a forum is July 22nd.
On June 27th he says he's going to be at Wingshack- corner of Conway and Michigan....didn't it say somewhere in those 400 pages that someone say casey at wingshack..does anyone remember who said that so we can check the date.
Here is link to the forum- I did a search and pulled up all his posts so that is what I am linking. His name on the forum is nitrouspowrdss
http://ls1tech.com/forums/search.php...

Didn't LE leave a card in his door because they were unable to contact him?
And yes, it is in the docs that Casey is at Wingshack. Say it today, but couldn't tell you exactly where.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1285

oh ok, this is the guy that said the muscle car thing wasn't working out - I remember now... thanks.

so it doesn't look like he's been found huh?
I
 just found him on myspace he's online now and says he live in Conway,Fl
Also am on his facebook..Casey is his friend but then again who isnt casey's friend on facebook..
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1930 on: September 13, 2008, 10:00:55 AM »

i think we need to see the complete at&t call summary...

maybe casey gave him some $$ to help her clean up her mess...and that one psychic did mention the auto parts man..

if he is still this local i would have hoped LE would have found him...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: September 13, 2008, 10:04:45 AM »

From Topix

Margaret In Houston
Comments: 255
League City, TX

Wednesday Sep 3

If anyone reading these posts knows the whereabouts of Dante Saliti, and he is even remotely connected to this twisted up mess then he needs to go talk to a criminal defense attorney so they can bring this mess to an end. If he was involved with hidding and/or disposing of the body, he could definitely strike some kind of deal with the SA.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1317

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: September 13, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »

maybe casey gave him some $$ to help her clean up her mess...and that one psychic did mention the auto parts man..

At least it looks like he exists Wink

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: September 13, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »

At least it looks like he exists Wink

Who brought him up?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: September 13, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

9.12.2008: PERSONAL ISSUES...

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

I visit several websites and I never saw anything at all like this.  Anyone else see anything with Brian and Gayle's home addresses and directions?  Sounds crazy.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: September 13, 2008, 10:10:08 AM »

From Topix

Margaret In Houston
Comments: 255
League City, TX

Wednesday Sep 3

If anyone reading these posts knows the whereabouts of Dante Saliti, and he is even remotely connected to this twisted up mess then he needs to go talk to a criminal defense attorney so they can bring this mess to an end. If he was involved with hidding and/or disposing of the body, he could definitely strike some kind of deal with the SA.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1317

I dont unserstand the thing about being missing..If this is the same guy~ he is online so do you really think LE would have a hard time tracking him down?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 13, 2008, 10:11:17 AM »

what the heck is up with the camera? I didnt know it was still dark in Orlando 

"God dont like ugly"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

I visit several websites and I never saw anything at all like this.  Anyone else see anything with Brian and Gayle's home addresses and directions?  Sounds crazy.

Klaas is it possible they are in some kind of trouble and they are just using this as an excuse to excuse themself from this case?They do not seem like the type to admit when they are wrong...IMO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Brian

Klaas, I did see some slamming on Topix but I never saw addresses or phone numbers and certainly never on any news report. Just an FYI: Several posts before this one, he mentioned having taken down the paypal button. I'm thinking that this has more to do with the report of fraud on Gale than anything else. The news stations did cover that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: September 13, 2008, 10:14:21 AM »

what the heck is up with the camera? I didnt know it was still dark in Orlando 

I think the 2 guards were chloroformed in their plastic chairs. They haven't moved since 11pm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.