April 25, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396414 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1940 on: September 13, 2008, 10:15:36 AM »

Klaas
Do we have any update on Tim Miller and TES in Houston yet? 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1941 on: September 13, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »

I am starting to think the reason LE is letting her stay out of the pokey is so she is ONLINE...

She has accumulated quite a following...and some are positive (prob to get added) but the majority i see today look like people who are crying out for her to come clean...maybe they think she has to read this crap even if she ends up deleting them..it will seep into that cavity between her ears and maybe just maybe something will trickle out of her mouth..whether it be online or to LE or family...she can't keep this up for much longer..she is too much of a drama queen...it is killing her to not lash out at someone...look at how the hat got treated....LOL

And yeah..i dont see how this fool can be "missing" unless someone else is accessing his account...with an easy 50K on the table for info...you would think soemone who knew where to find him would be spilling by now...

Only thing i can think is this is much bigger than we can even fathom...like it has been alluded too...where harm could come to many...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: September 13, 2008, 10:16:40 AM »

what the heck is up with the camera? I didnt know it was still dark in Orlando 

I think the 2 guards were chloroformed in their plastic chairs. They haven't moved since 11pm.

LMAO MRSK you so bad lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1943 on: September 13, 2008, 10:19:06 AM »

what the heck is up with the camera? I didnt know it was still dark in Orlando 

I think the 2 guards were chloroformed in their plastic chairs. They haven't moved since 11pm.

You would think they would have given them decent chairs to sit in all night long...and yeah..they got to be hongry...somebody go kick the cam..its jammed up...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1944 on: September 13, 2008, 10:19:13 AM »

BOX: An expert opinion
Susan Constantine, a voice-stress analysis expert, has worked on numerous high-profile legal issues as a jury consultant, including death-penalty cases, in Central Florida.
As president of Executive Image Consulting Inc., Constantine offers advice to prosecutors and public defenders about how to interpret verbal and nonverbal communication during jury selection.
The question
Question: Did Zenaida give you any money that day?
Anthony's answer: No.
I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've just left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.
The context
During the investigation, Anthony's high-school friend told detectives that Anthony did not want to have the child and was looking into adoption. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposed that.
Interpretation
"Casey was asked a yes-or-no question. Liars and deceivers give their target unconsolidated information to concrete their point. Too much information is a true sign of lying," Constantine said. "Her voice is sharp, with a tone, with a harsh snap in her voice at the end of each word where she punctuates each word. This happens when one is trying to convince another."
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:850810758&start=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: September 13, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »

FULL story at the link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: September 13, 2008, 10:20:55 AM »

Dante Salati is on Lake Vaj's myspace page as a friend, he is the one with the middle finger up.  Lake Vaj is the one in the pictures of Casey with the American flag dress on. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: September 13, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

9.12.2008: PERSONAL ISSUES...

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

I visit several websites and I never saw anything at all like this.  Anyone else see anything with Brian and Gayle's home addresses and directions?  Sounds crazy.

Klaas, I did see some slamming on Topix but I never saw addresses or phone numbers and certainly never on any news report. Just an FYI: Several posts before this one, he mentioned having taken down the paypal button. I'm thinking that this has more to do with the report of fraud on Gale than anything else. The news stations did cover that.

Yep, that's what I think too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: September 13, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »

Klaas
Do we have any update on Tim Miller and TES in Houston yet? 

NO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found

http://cayleeanthony.chatango.com/

anyone seen this name before - Dante Salati - I haven't.

I have
http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:wIzLbycI9BQJ:www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D920607+Dante+Salati&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us
Looking for a lube tech in the Orlando area - LS1TECH
May 14, 2008 ... Please come down or call Dante in the service department. Dante Salati Don Reid Ford 1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751 ...

It has been stated that Casey had a friend living at Sawgrass Dante Salati- he graduated a year ahead of he from Colonial High.

Someone asked about Dante Salati. He lived at Sawgrass Apt. He worked at Don Reid Ford He quit his job on June 3rd to go to work for Muscle Cars on teh 17th ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

I visit several websites and I never saw anything at all like this.  Anyone else see anything with Brian and Gayle's home addresses and directions?  Sounds crazy.

Klaas is it possible they are in some kind of trouble and they are just using this as an excuse to excuse themself from this case?They do not seem like the type to admit when they are wrong...IMO

most of you guys are probably not familiar with Brian's shenanigans.

During the Maddie McCann he tried to solicit 50k dollars from the Portuguese and British posters for travel to Portugal and then said he wasn't going because he didn't have a passport... and made up a bunch of other lies. It only takes 10-12 weeks to get a passport these day and well, Brian, what's the hold up? She's still missing and you said you knew where she was... don't you care to find Maddie?

Brian moves from case to case stroking people with sympathy for those missing.

Brian if you are reading here, and most people who follow these cases do... I challenge you to log in and refute my words. I challenge you to a debate concerning your behavior during the Maddie case and a few others.

I don't expect to see you anytime soon.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: September 13, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »

Good morming folks! I hope all in the path of Ike are ok.
I havent seen Count Dracula since his appearance on NG. Hmmm
Wonder why? Its not like the Anthony's could see what a dipchit he came off as, they cant even see how they come across

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: September 13, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »

Just listened to the tapes of casey and the cops,  very interesting to me that no mention of a dead body smell from the detectives.  One detective said that Cindy had been calling the detective all day while casey was giving bad info and driving all around to nowhere with them. It seems that after the 911 call that Cindy and George kept from mentioning the smell to anyone.  I smell a coverup here. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: September 13, 2008, 10:34:23 AM »

Rob - I didn't know about Brian and the Maddie case.  I don't trust him from the beginning of the NH case when we discovered he was back dating his dreams.  He's a fraud, no doubt about it.  So he tried to solicit 50 grand for a trip to Portugal?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: September 13, 2008, 10:37:09 AM »

Just listened to the tapes of casey and the cops,  very interesting to me that no mention of a dead body smell from the detectives.  One detective said that Cindy had been calling the detective all day while casey was giving bad info and driving all around to nowhere with them. It seems that after the 911 call that Cindy and George kept from mentioning the smell to anyone.  I smell a coverup here. 

Was Casey stalling them so the Grand's had more time to clean up the evidence?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee1308sep13,0,6848116.story

Audio of Casey Anthony's July 16 interview with investigators reveals deception, voice-analysis expert says
Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

September 13, 2008

Photos and videos of Casey Anthony have topped news shows for weeks but offered little insight about the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

Audio recordings released Friday of Anthony's interview with Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators offer new details about the 22-year-old single mother as she was pressed hard for the truth.

To Susan Constantine, a local jury consultant and expert in voice-stress analysis, the recordings of the July 16 interview are revealing.

Constantine listened to the statements Anthony made a day after she was arrested and charged with child neglect, filing a false statement and obstructing a criminal investigation.

Constantine said she heard deception from Anthony, who has maintained she left her daughter with a person officials say doesn't exist -- a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Investigator: Did Zenaida give you any money that day [you last saw Caylee]?

Anthony: No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've just left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

Why is this important? Anthony's high-school friend told detectives that Anthony did not want to have the child and was exploring adoption. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposed that.

Constantine: Anthony was asked a yes-or-no question but said a lot more. "Too much information is a true sign of lying."

Investigator: Is your daughter in a better place? . . . Are you worried about her?

Anthony: No, she's not. . . . I'm absolutely petrified. If she was with her family right now, she'd be in the best place. She's not. She's with someone that I absolutely do not trust. And I'm absolutely scared that . . .

Why is this important? Throughout the interview, investigators make it clear that they think Anthony is lying about her daughter's whereabouts.

The detectives insinuate they think the child is dead and Anthony knows where the body is.

Constantine : Anthony has "a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She is also nervous when she says 'absolutely' twice. She fumbles for a word that will add validity to her statement. She says 'absolutely scared,' and that is probably the most telling sign of deception. She is also quite rehearsed in her statements."

Investigator: Who exerts the most pressure on you?

Anthony: Um, my mom does, absolutely.

Why is this important? Friends told investigators that Anthony and her mother had problems in the past, including Anthony stealing money from her family. However, Cindy Anthony described her daughter as her "best friend" during an unusually detailed bond hearing in July.

Constantine: "I am not convinced by Casey's tone in her voice that she felt controlled by her mom. A genuine emotion is lower and softer. Her words were not congruent with her vocal tone."

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Brian

Klaas is it possible they are in some kind of trouble and they are just using this as an excuse to excuse themself from this case?They do not seem like the type to admit when they are wrong...IMO

most of you guys are probably not familiar with Brian's shenanigans.

During the Maddie McCann he tried to solicit 50k dollars from the Portuguese and British posters for travel to Portugal and then said he wasn't going because he didn't have a passport... and made up a bunch of other lies. It only takes 10-12 weeks to get a passport these day and well, Brian, what's the hold up? She's still missing and you said you knew where she was... don't you care to find Maddie?

Brian moves from case to case stroking people with sympathy for those missing.

Brian if you are reading here, and most people who follow these cases do... I challenge you to log in and refute my words. I challenge you to a debate concerning your behavior during the Maddie case and a few others.

I don't expect to see you anytime soon.

Rob - he also claimed to have evidence that Natalee had left Aruba and was living in a brothel in South America with her baby son, who was Jug's.  He claimed that she ran away because she hated Beth and that Beth needed to come clean for things that were done to Natalee.  He was basing a lot of this on information from a psychic.  They even described Natalee's appearance and what she looks like now.  This was all done while he was selling his magic seeds.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:43 AM »

Rob - I didn't know about Brian and the Maddie case.  I don't trust him from the beginning of the NH case when we discovered he was back dating his dreams.  He's a fraud, no doubt about it.  So he tried to solicit 50 grand for a trip to Portugal?

Klaas, he's even talked about in the UK. This site has a whole thread about his Maddie BS

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1300

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: September 13, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »

Was Casey stalling them so the Grand's had more time to clean up the evidence?

very interesting, stalling........

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: September 13, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »

Rob - I didn't know about Brian and the Maddie case.  I don't trust him from the beginning of the NH case when we discovered he was back dating his dreams.   He's a fraud, no doubt about it.  So he tried to solicit 50 grand for a trip to Portugal?

THANK YOU Klaas.... ITA!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.