April 15, 2024, 11:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 395881 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

Of course it is. It is just hard to put a puzzle together when you do not know what it looks like.

I still did not know people huff that crap. It does not smell good.

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:02 AM »

Does anyone remember seeing license plates on this billboard in front of the house? It's really ticking me off that they are using this for any purpose other than intended.

I don't think it's legal to have anything with wheels on the street without tags.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

The Forensics Team from Body Farm may have been in Orlando to testify in front of a Grand Jury.

OOOOhhhhh, I hope so!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:43 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

I agree, she wants to leave the options open, so they keep calling in and appearing on camera.

Cindy and georges attorney saig that the police don't find them as suspects...Well then why would the fbi ask them to take a lie detector's test.. I'm starting to wish the fbi would take over the case.. I think they are on the right path myself..jmo

So Cindy and George get a criminal defense lawyer...and refuse to take a lie detector test.  Was that on advice of the lawyer?  It seems to me that if you're paying this guy, that's the sort of thing you'd call him up about.

Either way it makes them look complicit.  Also their refusal to give the searchers a personal belonging of Caylee's to help find a scent creates the same impression.  If you just want your granddaughter found, then help the search.  All of these things are inconsistent with the image that they're trying to push on the public.

One of the lawyers on NG last night brought up the Ramsey case as a justification for them getting a lawyer.  The Ramseys were the parents of Jonbenet, not the grandparents.  Of course they were going to be the focus.  Here, Casey is the focus, for obvious reasons.  In this case there's a very easy way for the grandparents to clear themselves if they're innocent, by cooperating and being honest.  They shouldn't need a lawyer.

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »

OH YEAHHHHHH! Definitely, AZLady.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2008, 09:48:20 AM »

of course we do, but no one knows it's total implication yet.

too many uses still up in the air.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70966

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

No, not to sleep with Casey.

He would come to testify AFTER she is arrested.....

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

Good morning Dolce

I had not thought of him coming to help argue that testing should continue.....

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Good morning sweety.  I agree with Blonde, every time I see your avatar I hear creepy music in my head.  LOL

Heheheee

He is demented.... No one has mentioned my "Clowns" though

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »

Does anyone remember seeing license plates on this billboard in front of the house? It's really ticking me off that they are using this for any purpose other than intended.

I don't think it's legal to have anything with wheels on the street without tags.

He parked it right where the protestors stand. Whatta YUTZ!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »

OH YEAHHHHHH! Definitely, AZLady.

Remember, when LE released the information about the chloroform is also when Padilla said we would be "shocked."  I think many people will be shocked.  However, when you take all the details together, it's a logical conclusion.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:01 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70966

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

No, not to sleep with Casey.

He would come to testify AFTER she is arrested.....

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

Good morning Dolce

I had not thought of him coming to help argue that testing should continue.....

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Good morning sweety.  I agree with Blonde, every time I see your avatar I hear creepy music in my head.  LOL

Heheheee

He is demented.... No one has mentioned my "Clowns" though
Clowns scare the bajesus out of me, so I ignore it.  Smile  Your monkey should come with a sound bite though.  LOL

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

Only three uses for chloroform:
1.  to kill someone
2.  to render someone unconscious for a short period of time (up to an hour)
3.  to use as a cleaning solvent

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times.  

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

I believe that Casey's pregnancy was the reason Geo and Cin filed for a divorce shortly after Caylee was born.  They only stopped proceedings in 2007.  It is all intertwined in this case.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Its also used in pesticides and in refrigerant.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

Hey, don't be hatin' on Tom's monkey clown!!!! 

I lurve it. A demented monkey with cymbals. It don't get no better

than that.

------------------
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »

He parked it right where the protestors stand. Whatta YUTZ!
He parked it there so the protestors would have to move so lee has a better shot at running them over
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Right.  But this was pure chloroform--bottled variety.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2008, 09:54:44 AM »

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times.  

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

I believe that Casey's pregnancy was the reason Geo and Cin filed for a divorce shortly after Caylee was born.  They only stopped proceedings in 2007.  It is all intertwined in this case.

I tend to agree with you on this - I've just felt, ever since I heard about the divorce filing, that the timing was way too suspect.   That time seems like it would have been a happy time in which the two of them bonded - having their first grandbaby and all.

I don't think it was stress related to 2am feedings that caused the marital strife.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2008, 09:55:26 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Right.  But this was pure chloroform--bottled variety.

Yes.  I just added the pesticide part in particular because it makes one wonder how flies and maggots survived in that trunk with that heavy level of chloroform smell. (Thats all.)

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »

I tend to agree with you on this - I've just felt, ever since I heard about the divorce filing, that the timing was way too suspect.   That time seems like it would have been a happy time in which the two of them bonded - having their first grandbaby and all.

I don't think it was stress related to 2am feedings that caused the marital strife.  
I agree.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »

1.  to kill someone

yes AZ, but which was the correct use here?

that's what I want to know.

it's not like the use for a hand gun which is limited to one use.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.