March 28, 2024, 10:56:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 394802 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2008, 10:25:32 AM »

Help please I have been searching forever on those darn documents about where the family is confronted about the photo and then say well the 15th must be the right date...I CANT FIND IT! My search button does not work on my reader can someone please point me in the right direction to atleast what document it was in!!

7 page search warrant release

page 6

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

And if they went through all that trouble to research a cleaning solvent with the sole intent of destroying evidence...I doubt they would just leave the bottle in the trunk.  They would dispose of that as well.

My vote regarding the chloroform is still METH use....Casey hangs out with some loose individuals....chloroform is an ingredient in making meth....she takes steals the chloroform from a (Fusian) friend and uses it on her daughter so she can get drunk and naked...uses too much and here we are today.....
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

Sandy Leiva, thank you.  I am no longer a voice crying in the wilderness. 

I was proud of you this morning AZLady!  You handled yourself very well.  We all have opinions and you deserved respect for yours.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:23 AM »

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

I think it was for cleaning purposes, but maybe I'm wrong. When the call was made to 911, there was only so much time to disguise the smell in the trunk and damage the DNA. I say it was done on the spur of the moment by either Casey or George.

We know Casey was on myspace at 2:30 pm and could have googled the use for chloroform at that time also.

That makes sense that they might use it for that purpose, but if that is the case, wouldn't it mean that they would have already have had to be in possession of the chloroform?  These guys are nutty, but would they have a bottle of chloroform laying around the house just in case they had to clean up some DNA?  Wouldn't there only be that three hour window of time that they would have had to get it in?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »

I searched for cleaning solvent and got a list of sites.  Here's one that's typical: http://www.superiorrugcleaning.com/how_to_clean_stains.php#

I do not think you will find chloroform recommended as a cleaning solvent on any web site.  Chlorine bleach, but not chloroform.  The trunk contained pure chloroform, not a by product of chlorine.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 12, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »

Sandy Leiva, thank you.  I am no longer a voice crying in the wilderness. 

I was proud of you this morning AZLady!  You handled yourself very well.  We all have opinions and you deserved respect for yours.
Thank you, Mammy.  Sometimes those young women from Orlando-area can get very defensive. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 12, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »

YES it does

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: September 12, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

Of course not...there is no logical reason for them to use it to clean with...none!  The presence of chloroform tells me that Casey was using it to drug Caylee so she would sleep. The enormous amount of it in the trunk in the air sample also tells me she spilled it somewhere...becasue they opened that trunk and it also sat for days.  In order to be able to continue to detect it there had to be a lot of it.  It was most likley down in the wheel wells because it is does the same thing as chlorine would do...it settles to the lowest point.  That would be my guess where they detected it.  I think Casey used it...if George or Cindy used it then this is much more sinister than most think. MOO
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 12, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »

And if they went through all that trouble to research a cleaning solvent with the sole intent of destroying evidence...I doubt they would just leave the bottle in the trunk.  They would dispose of that as well.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that they actually "found" a chloroform bottle... just the presence of the actual chemical, no?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 12, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »

YES it does

However, the chloroform could have easily been in the trunk before the Anthony's picked up the car.  The smell of decomp would overpower any other smell.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »

Chloroform/Trichlormethane

Chloroform, also known as trichlormethane, is a liquid that has been used in the past as an extraction solvent for fats, oils, greases, and other products; as a dry cleaning spot remover; in fire extinguishers; as a fumigant; and as an anesthetic (EPA). It was also used in the manufacture of fluorocarbons for refigerants, propellants, and plastics (NTP, 1976). At present, the majority of chloroform is used to synthesize other chemicals. It is a Carcinogen.

Think of that bottle of "dry cleaning" fluid you can buy anywhere....

Someone was cleaning that car............

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:20 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

Hi AZ...I do...I find your theory on this very interesting and quite possible.

And after watching the tennis match, need to let you know I have the utmost respect for your posts and the research you have done, not only here, but in Natalee's case...

Ditto - not to mention her ability to stay cool 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »

I searched for cleaning solvent and got a list of sites.  Here's one that's typical: http://www.superiorrugcleaning.com/how_to_clean_stains.php#

I do not think you will find chloroform recommended as a cleaning solvent on any web site.  Chlorine bleach, but not chloroform.  The trunk contained pure chloroform, not a by product of chlorine.

So, it was purchased. It was pure & refined.

You are saying no way it was made by some yahoo

mixing acetone and bleach, correct?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

Help please I have been searching forever on those darn documents about where the family is confronted about the photo and then say well the 15th must be the right date...I CANT FIND IT! My search button does not work on my reader can someone please point me in the right direction to atleast what document it was in!!

7 page search warrant release

page 6

THANK YOU!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »

Chloroform/Trichlormethane

Chloroform, also known as trichlormethane, is a liquid that has been used in the past as an extraction solvent for fats, oils, greases, and other products; as a dry cleaning spot remover; in fire extinguishers; as a fumigant; and as an anesthetic (EPA). It was also used in the manufacture of fluorocarbons for refigerants, propellants, and plastics (NTP, 1976). At present, the majority of chloroform is used to synthesize other chemicals. It is a Carcinogen.

Think of that bottle of "dry cleaning" fluid you can buy anywhere....

Someone was cleaning that car............

Tomm - according to reports, the chloroform found in the trunk of the car was pure and not in the form of a cleaning solvent.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »

Of course not...there is no logical reason for them to use it to clean with...none!  The presence of chloroform tells me that Casey was using it to drug Caylee so she would sleep. The enormous amount of it in the trunk in the air sample also tells me she spilled it somewhere...becasue they opened that trunk and it also sat for days.  In order to be able to continue to detect it there had to be a lot of it.  It was most likley down in the wheel wells because it is does the same thing as chlorine would do...it settles to the lowest point.  That would be my guess where they detected it.  I think Casey used it...if George or Cindy used it then this is much more sinister than most think. MOO
Exactly!  Thanks, Lala's.  However, chloroform is lighter than air, so it will rise to the top.  I think it is most likely that the bottle was spilled in the trunk or the rag with cholorform on it was left in the trunk long enough to seep into the carpeting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:18 AM »

Question I read earlier maggots will not feed of a pizza correct?

Well if the tow truck guy found maggots IN the trash bag what were they feeding off of???
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »

My opinion is the same as some others have posted that the body was possibly burned and that is why everyone(Anthony's) seems to think there won't be proof of anything physically (death) except DNA, air sample tests, etc which defense attorney's will dispute..yada yada yada You wash the table knife and pants that were in the car, etc.
Possibly they even washed the car before police got it and maybe the chloroform was used to try to clean the mess in the trunk or throw off cadaver dogs. It would not be a surprise that the chloroform was already in the Anthony house with her being a nurse and he a former cop..I am sure either could have gotten their hands on that stuff with those jobs.

As to Casey and demeanor regarding Caylee I will pass on a story that happened in Jacksonville, FL back in 1998. An 8 yr old girl (Maddie Clifton) was missing and an intense search started for her. The reward got as high as $100,000. and one of the searchers in the neighborhood was her killer. He was 14 yrs old (Josh Phillips) a neighbor across the street who played with her and during the week of searching he was out on his bicycle with others looking for his playmate. After a week his mother smelled an odor in his room and discovered her body under his waterbed stand. She had been stabbed numerous times and beaten with a baseball bat. He was immediately arrested at his school. This guy never showed any emotion. The news videos of him searching were just a normal acting 14 yr old looking for his missing friend. He was convicted of 1st degree murder and sentenced to life..no parole. He didn't even have any answers of why he did it back then but who knows. I think as an adult he is trying to get a new trial saying his lawyer was incompetant. Of course he can't defend himself since he has died since then but I do remember during the trial which was moved out of this county that his lawyer tried to use the excuse that he has something wrong in his brain. It was discovered in the investigation in his room that no one ever knew the real person.
Just thought I would share that case since I lived a street down and Maddie was a friend of my daughter.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

Hi AZ...I do...I find your theory on this very interesting and quite possible.

And after watching the tennis match, need to let you know I have the utmost respect for your posts and the research you have done, not only here, but in Natalee's case...

Ditto - not to mention her ability to stay cool 
Thank you Klaas.  That means a lot to me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »

Especially considering it didn't work that well, from the sound of it.  If it's supposed to destroy DNA, why didn't it?

It's used in laboratories as a solvent to dissolve stuff like DNA.  I'm no scientist, so I can't give you the details.  It is really not a good solvent for household use.

Yes, that's what I thought.  But they found DNA, so I wonder if they used it for cleaning at all.  And if they were in a hurry, as someone else said, chloroform is out of the question, since you can't exactly go to Wal-Mart and pick up a gallon of the stuff.

If flies are knocked out by chloroform, then it doesn't make sense that it was there during the decomposition.  It doesn't seem to make much sense that it was obtained after the fact either.  Things seemed to make a lot more sense before this aspect of the case was revealed.

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.