April 25, 2024, 09:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396442 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:08 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:21 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

Hi AZ...I do...I find your theory on this very interesting and quite possible.

And after watching the tennis match, need to let you know I have the utmost respect for your posts and the research you have done, not only here, but in Natalee's case...

Ditto - not to mention her ability to stay cool 

Yes!!  I'm not sure that I could have stayed that "cool."
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »

Chloroform/Trichlormethane

Chloroform, also known as trichlormethane, is a liquid that has been used in the past as an extraction solvent for fats, oils, greases, and other products; as a dry cleaning spot remover; in fire extinguishers; as a fumigant; and as an anesthetic (EPA). It was also used in the manufacture of fluorocarbons for refigerants, propellants, and plastics (NTP, 1976). At present, the majority of chloroform is used to synthesize other chemicals. It is a Carcinogen.

Think of that bottle of "dry cleaning" fluid you can buy anywhere....

Someone was cleaning that car............

Tomm - according to reports, the chloroform found in the trunk of the car was pure and not in the form of a cleaning solvent.

You are right.... DOH

Where did my clown go??? Hehehee

The only places I can find pure Trich for sale are England and India. It is still in the US, I just don't think you can buy it anymore....

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

And if they went through all that trouble to research a cleaning solvent with the sole intent of destroying evidence...I doubt they would just leave the bottle in the trunk.  They would dispose of that as well.

My vote regarding the chloroform is still METH use....Casey hangs out with some loose individuals....chloroform is an ingredient in making meth....she takes steals the chloroform from a (Fusian) friend and uses it on her daughter so she can get drunk and naked...uses too much and here we are today.....

Ingredients for making meth
Originally printed 02-24-05 (Issue 1308 - Between The Lines News)

To make crystal meth a whole host of caustic and poisonous ingredients are needed and the process results in toxic byproducts. In addition to environmental hazards, prolonged exposure has been linked to burns and lung damage. Whether making or using meth, the drug poses extreme health hazards

Ingredients include: Pseudoephedrine, denatured alcohol, iodine, red phosphorus,lantern fuel, acetone, and lye/drain cleaner.

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:Yq8pkYtk5ioJ:www.pridesource.com/article.shtml%3Farticle%3D11950+what+are+the+ingredients+in+making+methamphetamine&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

also http://www.lynnpolice.org/ingredients_of_meth.htm
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 10:38:01 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

Looks like someone is making some changes to that billboard......

Peace Monkeys
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »

Question I read earlier maggots will not feed of a pizza correct?

Well if the tow truck guy found maggots IN the trash bag what were they feeding off of???

Decomp that was in the trash bag?  Just a guess...

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »

Good Morning everyone....another day at the circus, I see

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »

IIRC, Dr. Baden said that a rag saturated with Chloroform kept in an enclosed area, such as the trunk of a car, would cause significant Chloroform in the air. 

It was told that the Chloroform was pure, not cleaning materials, ie. bleach, etc.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:43 AM »

Chloroform, also known as trichlormethane, is a liquid that has been used in the past as an extraction solvent for fats, oils, greases, and other products; as a dry cleaning spot remover; in fire extinguishers; as a fumigant; and as an anesthetic (EPA). It was also used in the manufacture of fluorocarbons for refigerants, propellants, and plastics (NTP, 1976). At present, the majority of chloroform is used to synthesize other chemicals. It is a Carcinogen.

Tomm - according to reports, the chloroform found in the trunk of the car was pure and not in the form of a cleaning solvent.

You are right.... DOH

The only places I can find pure Trich for sale are England and India. It is still in the US, I just don't think you can buy it anymore....

Chloroform can be purchased on the web for about $60.  It is also used by people involved in "unusual" sex practices.  Someone may have given Casey a bottle.  Just guessing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 12, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »

You are right.... DOH

Wrong.  Pure chloroform is in every dental office in the country.  Schien Inc. a medical / dental supply company sells it
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 12, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »

Blonde, I first thought Casey might be involved in drug sales or running, too.  But the more I have seen of her, I really doubt it.  She may be a casual drug user, but she's not an addict.  And, cooking meth is a very volatile and smelly process that is not easily accomplished in your kitchen, despite what some people might claim!

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:04 AM »

And, I just don't think Casey fits the profile of a junkie or a dealer, let alone someone who'd cook meth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »

You are right.... DOH

Chloroform can be purchased on the web for about $60.  It is also used by people involved in "unusual" sex practices.  Someone may have given Casey a bottle.  Just guessing.

Can you post a link?

That is some weird stuff. I thought I had seen it all until all this stuff started. Casey stuff I mean.

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

Are the people on the cam defacing GA's sign?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »

IIRC, Dr. Baden said that a rag saturated with Chloroform kept in an enclosed area, such as the trunk of a car, would cause significant Chloroform in the air. 

It was told that the Chloroform was pure, not cleaning materials, ie. bleach, etc.

I am not Maria Sherapovah here so I do not want to get in a tennis match..this is just a question.

Did they find a rag in the back of the car with the chloroform on it?  The amount that they are hinting as being found was "significant" so it would have either had to of come from a rag kept from using it on the baby over and over or a spill or dousing...right?

Just trying to get an idea of what "significant" amount is meaning.  Would the chemical smell not get worse if contained in a hot trunk for such a long period of time in the hot Florida sun? 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 12, 2008, 10:44:50 AM »

Remember what we learned about organized crime in Aruba?  Big money earned in illegal ways has to be washed.  It's a huge problem.  So, if someone is engaged in an illegal activity that produces big money (as most illegal activities do), they need a vehicle to wash the money.  How do we launder money?  Through shell companies and fronts.  Companies that don't appear to conduct much business but still move money. 

I have to leave now to take my parents to the airport, so I'll be back in a couple hours.
Later, Monkeys.

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »

OKAY THIS IS WAYYYY out there but.....

Lets say George had another child at a young age say 18(He was supposedly married before)...That child has a baby young 18 and cannot raise it..GEORGE AND CINDY raise that baby as their own ~casey~....Casey and george later produce CAYLEE....

George tells people THAT body in my grandaughter car is not my grandaughter...  Maybe the body in his GRANDAUGHTERS car is his daughters..

Also George tells the tow truck guy  he found his daughter today? but his grandaughter is still missing...

Hence he already found his daughter CAYLEE but his granddaughter CASEY is still missing....

Ok way out there and its the craziest thing ever but that is this family..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2008, 10:45:27 AM »

AZ
I have been told that chloroform will settle into the lower areas....this comes from someone that works with the stuff in a lab.  I was told they teach you to remain with your head about the spill in order to not inhale any of it...that per a person that has a degree in chemistry and uses this stuff quite often in their work.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 12, 2008, 10:46:02 AM »

I am not Maria Sherapovah here so I do not want to get in a tennis match..this is just a question.

Did they find a rag in the back of the car with the chloroform on it?  The amount that they are hinting as being found was "significant" so it would have either had to of come from a rag kept from using it on the baby over and over or a spill or dousing...right?

Just trying to get an idea of what "significant" amount is meaning.  Would the chemical smell not get worse if contained in a hot trunk for such a long period of time in the hot Florida sun? 

Sherapovah.....

Heheheee

No Christine... you are cuter

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.