April 25, 2024, 02:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396398 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

And if they went through all that trouble to research a cleaning solvent with the sole intent of destroying evidence...I doubt they would just leave the bottle in the trunk.  They would dispose of that as well.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that they actually "found" a chloroform bottle... just the presence of the actual chemical, no?

You're right.  The news article I read had a photo of a bottle of chloroform that looked like it was evidence but after I reread it, you're absolutely right.  My brain is just muddled.  Thanks for pointing that out! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  WOOHOO...I am actually caught up!

I was as shocked as NG last night when LP said the anthony's refused to take lie detector tests...uummmmm
and AZLADY...you have my admiration....not only for your research but for the way you handled 'things' last night....STANDING OVATION for you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 12, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »

IIRC, Dr. Baden said that a rag saturated with Chloroform kept in an enclosed area, such as the trunk of a car, would cause significant Chloroform in the air. 

It was told that the Chloroform was pure, not cleaning materials, ie. bleach, etc.

I am not Maria Sherapovah here so I do not want to get in a tennis match..this is just a question.

Did they find a rag in the back of the car with the chloroform on it?  The amount that they are hinting as being found was "significant" so it would have either had to of come from a rag kept from using it on the baby over and over or a spill or dousing...right?

Just trying to get an idea of what "significant" amount is meaning.  Would the chemical smell not get worse if contained in a hot trunk for such a long period of time in the hot Florida sun? 

I don't know if a rag was found.  I believe Dr. Baden was using that as an example saying it wouldn't take a whole bottle for those results. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 12, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »

AZ
I have been told that chloroform will settle into the lower areas....this comes from someone that works with the stuff in a lab.  I was told they teach you to remain with your head about the spill in order to not inhale any of it...that per a person that has a degree in chemistry and uses this stuff quite often in their work.
Lala's, you may be right.  I'm no chemist and was trying to remember what I'd read.  It either sinks or rises, can't remember.  Anyway, the chemist who was interviewed said that someone driving the car would not be able to smell it in the trunk.  I'm sure the decomp would mask it, also.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

When I began researching it I found some sites that my computer kept warning me about saying it could not open due to my privacy settings...they were pedophile sites...I was afraid the  FBI would be knocking on my door over it.  I kid you not...that is when I found the connection to Wicca and the dark arts.  That was even more frightening and I said this stuff is down right awful...I thought I had seen everything with the Natalee Holloway case, but there is so much more out there I didn't know.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2008, 10:49:01 AM »

OKAY THIS IS WAYYYY out there but.....

Lets say George had another child at a young age say 18(He was supposedly married before)...That child has a baby young 18 and cannot raise it..GEORGE AND CINDY raise that baby as their own ~casey~....Casey and george later produce CAYLEE....

George tells people THAT body in my grandaughter car is not my grandaughter...  Maybe the body in his GRANDAUGHTERS car is his daughters..

Also George tells the tow truck guy  he found his daughter today? but his grandaughter is still missing...

Hence he already found his daughter CAYLEE but his granddaughter CASEY is still missing....

Ok way out there and its the craziest thing ever but that is this family..

interesting thought mis......as crazy as it might seem, for this family, nothing appears "too" crazy!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2008, 10:49:35 AM »

IIRC, Dr. Baden said that a rag saturated with Chloroform kept in an enclosed area, such as the trunk of a car, would cause significant Chloroform in the air. 

It was told that the Chloroform was pure, not cleaning materials, ie. bleach, etc.

I am not Maria Sherapovah here so I do not want to get in a tennis match..this is just a question.

Did they find a rag in the back of the car with the chloroform on it?  The amount that they are hinting as being found was "significant" so it would have either had to of come from a rag kept from using it on the baby over and over or a spill or dousing...right?

Just trying to get an idea of what "significant" amount is meaning.  Would the chemical smell not get worse if contained in a hot trunk for such a long period of time in the hot Florida sun? 

I don't know if a rag was found.  I believe Dr. Baden was using that as an example saying it wouldn't take a whole bottle for those results. 

Thanks, that was what I was wondering.  What amount would be needed to make those results.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »

AZ
I have been told that chloroform will settle into the lower areas....this comes from someone that works with the stuff in a lab.  I was told they teach you to remain with your head about the spill in order to not inhale any of it...that per a person that has a degree in chemistry and uses this stuff quite often in their work.
Lala's, you may be right.  I'm no chemist and was trying to remember what I'd read.  It either sinks or rises, can't remember.  Anyway, the chemist who was interviewed said that someone driving the car would not be able to smell it in the trunk.  I'm sure the decomp would mask it, also.

I wonder what it smells like?  I read this story of a guy that used it to get high and he referred to it as an addicting smell that lures you in without realizing it. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 12, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »

When I began researching it I found some sites that my computer kept warning me about saying it could not open due to my privacy settings...they were pedophile sites...I was afraid the  FBI would be knocking on my door over it.  I kid you not...that is when I found the connection to Wicca and the dark arts.  That was even more frightening and I said this stuff is down right awful...I thought I had seen everything with the Natalee Holloway case, but there is so much more out there I didn't know.

Like what??  tell us please
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 12, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »

http://www.peekyou.com/USA/Florida/Orlando/Lee_Anthony/15430971.html   

I'm hoping I copied this link correctly... my computer just took a big flop..gotta re-boot..
he's lurking too...topix page..

Klaasend u have mail? i think...lol...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #310 on: September 12, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times. 

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

I believe that Casey's pregnancy was the reason Geo and Cin filed for a divorce shortly after Caylee was born.  They only stopped proceedings in 2007.  It is all intertwined in this case.

The impression that Penny and I had was that the inability to distinguish between Casey's DNA and Caylee's indicated that either George or Lee was the father.  If George wasn't Casey's father, but was Caylee's, then wouldn't their DNA be more distinct from each other?

This was one of the reasons I didn't feel more sure of the theory that GA isn't Casey's bio dad.   I'm still not sure and don't even know what to believe anymore after hearing judge Napolitano speaking about how LE can leak info that is completely false and fabricated.........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 12, 2008, 10:53:07 AM »

I'm hoping I copied this link correctly... my computer just took a big flop..gotta re-boot..

Am i wrong or did that say Lee is a doctor and works in infectious disease sector
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 12, 2008, 10:55:01 AM »

AZ

I am a paramedic and, unfortunately, the rise in meth labs has increased drastically over the last few years.....our new protocol when entering the home of a possible overdose, when meth is considered to be the drug of choice,  is wearing a mask and goggles at all times...we are only allowed to enter the home IF it has been cleared by HAZMAT or the fire department..if not they bring the patient to us outside....however, we must still have the goggles, mask and obviously gloves....this is potent stuff... it smells awful... I know I have seen chloroform in a few of these meth houses, so I just assumed that they were using it along with other ingredients to make their $hit.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #313 on: September 12, 2008, 10:55:16 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 12, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »

Am i wrong or did that say Lee is a doctor and works in infectious disease sector

Everything I have seen Lee's middle initial is A just like George WTF???

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »

uh, not to mention was that a see through pair of green thong undies slung across his "i love party boys girls" shirt???  (which was over a polo shirt?)  quite a look you got going there, lee.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »

Sandy, what did you think of the information about the Fusian businesses and Bruce Lam?
  not really sure why would fusion inc have babysitting or nanny services adds kinda wierd isnt it. It was just that the word nanny junped off the pages being that casey was at the fusion club and zanny the nanny was coined so often by casey.  Does zanaida heve something to do with fusion, did casey meet her there,just questions so many questions, so many twists, so much speculation, lack of details.... what really happened to Caylee?????? Its driving us all nuts...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: September 12, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »

Nope, didn't get the mail.  Have to run out pretty soon too 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 12, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »

Help please I have been searching forever on those darn documents about where the family is confronted about the photo and then say well the 15th must be the right date...I CANT FIND IT! My search button does not work on my reader can someone please point me in the right direction to atleast what document it was in!!

I contend that Cindy was stated the truth in one of the 911 calls that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days.  That would have placed the last time she had seen her grandaughter was on June 15th.

However ... for some reason that date changed to June 9th.  Why?  Were the Anthonys obstructing the investigation by messing with the timeline?

Janet

Search Warrant

Page 6

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/casey-anthony-arrest-affidavit-dated-71608/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: September 12, 2008, 10:59:29 AM »

uh, not to mention was that a see through pair of green thong undies slung across his "i love party boys girls" shirt???  (which was over a polo shirt?)  quite a look you got going there, lee.

I bet George and Cindy are REAL proud of the kids they raised!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.