April 19, 2024, 07:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396072 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #720 on: September 12, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »

Casey talks in these interviews as if she is trying to remember things from a "script"...well a "script" in her head.
She knows Zanny's full name and gives that to him.  Now I am sure this would be frowned upon if this was a kidnapping.  Isn't the first rule of thumb with a kidnapping that they tell you not to contact the police?
This is such a joke. She is a detailed liar..too detailed.

I still say Casey, though stupid, was an avid mystery novel reader. Zanny the Nanny does exist... in a book. Sorry, I cannot let that go.....

You make a valid point there..a lot of "coincidences" in this whole ordeal.

Hey Dolce, you are young

What does that gang sign flash thing with the two fingers mean?

LOL 

Peace of course! 

East side....West side...Bloods..Crips...4Real

Really depends

The 2 fingers I believe is the pose for a "knockoff" on Eastside. 

LOL

NOT A GANG MEMBER HERE!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 12, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »

Casey's Interviews

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/mp3/2008-09/42314857.mp3 <--Part1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/mp3/2008-09/42314858.mp3 <--Part2

You can d/l them and play them with your own mp3 player if you like.

Carpe ... I do not have an MP3 player.  How can I listen to this interview.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 12, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »

Casey's Interviews

Thank you.

Janet

Sorry if I missed this already.. you can't listen to them on your computer? via windows media player, or winamp or anything like that?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #723 on: September 12, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »

Casey talks in these interviews as if she is trying to remember things from a "script"...well a "script" in her head.
She knows Zanny's full name and gives that to him.  Now I am sure this would be frowned upon if this was a kidnapping.  Isn't the first rule of thumb with a kidnapping that they tell you not to contact the police?

I still say Casey, though stupid, was an avid mystery novel reader. Zanny the Nanny does exist... in a book. Sorry, I cannot let that go.....

Hey Dolce, you are young

LOL 

Peace of course! 

Really depends

LOL

NOT A GANG MEMBER HERE!! 

Heheeee

I was thinking "Peace Out"

Backwards peace sign??

Thanx sweetie

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 12, 2008, 03:25:03 PM »

Janet, I mean you personally.. are you unable to listen to them on your computer?

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: September 12, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »

My ex could lie like a fish, but he always hesitated between.....Casey doesn't, she just keeps going and going....how does she do that????

I'm sure that is why her parents are clinging to the 1% chance she might be alive cause their daughter is such a good liar!

imo she is a very BAD liar...for example, i work at universal? it can easily be disproven...a good lie is the kind you wont get caught in..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: September 12, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »

Hey Dolce, you are young

LOL 

Peace of course! 

Really depends

LOL

NOT A GANG MEMBER HERE!! 

Heheeee

Backwards peace sign??

Thanx sweetie

Just got confirmation from my younger brother who is 19.  He said its the "Eastside" symbol.  Its a take off of the "Peace" sign.  *BROTHER IS NOT A GANG MEMEBER EITHER!

LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 12, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

Casey's Interviews

Thank you.

Janet

Sorry if I missed this already.. you can't listen to them on your computer? via windows media player, or winamp or anything like that?

All Dutch to me.

If he does not have other plans .... maybe computer geek son can assist me this evening.

Thank you anothermonkey.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 12, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »

The thing I just dont get is, knowing she had a month to come up with this story why all the false information? Especially about the names she gave of people who knew Caylee was missing. Of course they are going to check them out. I'm trying to figure out why she was just burying herself there. What was the reason for this how did it fit into her script??? Why not call police and say someone just walked off with my child. A month to come up with lies that you know are going to be called out. Something is totally off....yeah yeah I know, but one month and this is the story?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 12, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

Hey Dolce, you are young

LOL 

Peace of course! 

Really depends

LOL

NOT A GANG MEMBER HERE!! 

Heheeee

Backwards peace sign??

Thanx sweetie

it means "i took 2 many extacy pills"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: September 12, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

My ex could lie like a fish, but he always hesitated between.....Casey doesn't, she just keeps going and going....how does she do that????

I'm sure that is why her parents are clinging to the 1% chance she might be alive cause their daughter is such a good liar!

imo she is a very BAD liar...for example, i work at universal? it can easily be disproven...a good lie is the kind you wont get caught in..

I was thinking the same thing.  Its almost as if she is playing "Chicken" with the investigators...wants to see who will flinch first.  She had to of known that they are going to investigate every little last thing she is saying.  Maybe thats why she gave so many details hoping that those details would be enough to keep them from investigating further and just take her on her word.
No sense of reality here for this girl.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #731 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17458091/detail.html

at around 8 a.m. on Friday.

A man drove up to deliver documents to the family. The state attorney's office said the documents are likely court papers coming from a process server.

The protests and shouting matches are also continuing outside the house.

"You want to get rich off your dead granddaughter," one protester said.

Grandmother Cindy Anthony showed her frustration with protester Sharon Reed.

Cindy Anthony wanted her to step away from their Kid-Finder mobile billboard that features a giant picture of missing Caylee.

Reed showed up with a giant piece of cardboard. On the sign she wrote about all the things that concern her most about the case. She claims the whole family isn't telling the truth.

"Caylee needs someone to speak up for her," she said.

During that interview, Cindy Anthony came out for a second time to grab a bag of trash another protestor tried to take away.

"If you want the damn garbage then put it in your car," Cindy Anthony said.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

Just got confirmation from my younger brother who is 19.  He said its the "Eastside" symbol.  Its a take off of the "Peace" sign.  *BROTHER IS NOT A GANG MEMEBER EITHER!

LOL

Thanx Dolce. And thank the little bro too.

With Lee I thought he might be intimating his size, inches I mean

Peace Monkeys
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 12, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  Its almost as if she is playing "Chicken" with the investigators...wants to see who will flinch first.  She had to of known that they are going to investigate every little last thing she is saying.  Maybe thats why she gave so many details hoping that those details would be enough to keep them from investigating further and just take her on her word.
No sense of reality here for this girl.

right on...everybody is so busy picking through lies, nobody is looking for the truth...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 12, 2008, 03:31:31 PM »

Casey's Interviews

Thank you.

Janet

All Dutch to me.

If he does not have other plans .... maybe computer geek son can assist me this evening.

Thank you anothermonkey.

Janet

Janet.. just click on the links and see what happens.  See if you begin to hear something Smile

If you get a pop-up on your computer that asks you what you want to use to open it, and actually gives you options, click on Windows Media Player.  If that isn't an option, please respond with the options it does give you. Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: September 12, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

LOL

Thanx Dolce. And thank the little bro too.

With Lee I thought he might be intimating his size, inches I mean

There is no sign for inverted Tomm

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #736 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:17 PM »

rwhy didn't the cops ask her...You dropped your daughter off with the nanny to go to work right? Since you don't have a job that something we do know now. What is the reason you dropped caylee off with the nanny now that we know you don't have a job? I would really like to have heard that answer from her
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »

Do you think that Caseys parents and brother have heard these interviews before today?

If they have not, and they are listening like we are I hope they finally figure it out, resend their home for house arrest and let her go back to jail until she can tell the truth.
And i hope that Bowles stalker wierdo is listening as well.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:26 PM »

Janet, I am concerned about the same thing.  However, Baez has made many mistakes with LE and the judiciary.  They laugh at him and sneer at him.  Baez is arrogant, and I do not think he will accept or allow another lawyer to help him with this case, especially a well-known and powerful attorney like NeJame.  I think Baez will have to be replaced before he will allow NeJame to put his fingers in his case.

Yes!!

AZLady ... I believe the writing is on the wall.  It is just a matter of time before Jose Baez is replaced.

Janet

_____

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17458091/detail.html

at around 8 a.m. on Friday.

A man drove up to deliver documents to the family. The state attorney's office said the documents are likely court papers coming from a process server.

The protests and shouting matches are also continuing outside the house.

"You want to get rich off your dead granddaughter," one protester said.

Grandmother Cindy Anthony showed her frustration with protester Sharon Reed.

Cindy Anthony wanted her to step away from their Kid-Finder mobile billboard that features a giant picture of missing Caylee.

Reed showed up with a giant piece of cardboard. On the sign she wrote about all the things that concern her most about the case. She claims the whole family isn't telling the truth.

"Caylee needs someone to speak up for her," she said.

During that interview, Cindy Anthony came out for a second time to grab a bag of trash another protestor tried to take away.

"If you want the damn garbage then put it in your car," Cindy Anthony said.

They should auction it off on eBay......

Along with Casey's sticky panties.........

When you throw them against the wall and they stick, it's time to change them....

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.