April 26, 2024, 12:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396465 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #740 on: September 12, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »

My ex could lie like a fish, but he always hesitated between.....Casey doesn't, she just keeps going and going....how does she do that????

I'm sure that is why her parents are clinging to the 1% chance she might be alive cause their daughter is such a good liar!

imo she is a very BAD liar...for example, i work at universal? it can easily be disproven...a good lie is the kind you wont get caught in..

This is what I've been sayin'!!! Thx Bananajam 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 12, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »

Just got confirmation from my younger brother who is 19.  He said its the "Eastside" symbol.  Its a take off of the "Peace" sign.  *BROTHER IS NOT A GANG MEMEBER EITHER!

LOL

Thanx Dolce. And thank the little bro too.

With Lee I thought he might be intimating his size, inches I mean

There is no sign for inverted Tomm

His itty bitty "turtle" went up into its shell a long time ago..  I think it's lost up in there somewhere.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #742 on: September 12, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »

Just got confirmation from my younger brother who is 19.  He said its the "Eastside" symbol.  Its a take off of the "Peace" sign.  *BROTHER IS NOT A GANG MEMEBER EITHER!

LOL

Thanx Dolce. And thank the little bro too.

With Lee I thought he might be intimating his size, inches I mean

There is no sign for inverted Tomm

Inverted... as in naval

Heheeeeee

Sound like a med student dear....

Peace Monkeys
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: September 12, 2008, 03:34:59 PM »

The thing I just dont get is, knowing she had a month to come up with this story why all the false information? Especially about the names she gave of people who knew Caylee was missing. Of course they are going to check them out. I'm trying to figure out why she was just burying herself there. What was the reason for this how did it fit into her script??? Why not call police and say someone just walked off with my child. A month to come up with lies that you know are going to be called out. Something is totally off....yeah yeah I know, but one month and this is the story?

And why say she's known her for years....she could have said she just met her.....her lies are so elaborate...she's obviously sick!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 12, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »

Casey's Interviews

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/mp3/2008-09/42314857.mp3 <--Part1

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/mp3/2008-09/42314858.mp3 <--Part2

You can d/l them and play them with your own mp3 player if you like.

Putin' 'em on my Ipods.....

bump for Carpe

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 12, 2008, 03:36:17 PM »

Casey's Interviews

You can d/l them and play them with your own mp3 player if you like.

Carpe ... I do not have an MP3 player.  How can I listen to this interview.

Thank you.

Janet

Sorry if I missed this already.. you can't listen to them on your computer? via windows media player, or winamp or anything like that?

All Dutch to me.

If he does not have other plans .... maybe computer geek son can assist me this evening.

Thank you anothermonkey.

Janet

Janet.. just click on the links and see what happens.  See if you begin to hear something Smile

If you get a pop-up on your computer that asks you what you want to use to open it, and actually gives you options, click on Windows Media Player.  If that isn't an option, please respond with the options it does give you. Smile

As I said before ... both links ... boxes with nothing but an X in the corner.  I waited and waiting ... no sound.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hey ... patience is definitely not one of my virtues but ... it will not kill me to wait until this evening when my son can assist.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: September 12, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »

My ex could lie like a fish, but he always hesitated between.....Casey doesn't, she just keeps going and going....how does she do that????

I'm sure that is why her parents are clinging to the 1% chance she might be alive cause their daughter is such a good liar!

imo she is a very BAD liar...for example, i work at universal? it can easily be disproven...a good lie is the kind you wont get caught in..

Okay.....Confident liar...sheesh! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #747 on: September 12, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »

7/16/2008

I guess there wasn't a purpose to come here. - Casey Anthony

( sitting in Universal Studios with Detectives Melich & Allen )

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 12, 2008, 03:38:27 PM »

OMG--he nailed it.  She is a heinous monster who did something so bad to this baby that she won't tell them what it is. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #749 on: September 12, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

7/16/2008

I guess there wasn't a purpose to come here. - Casey Anthony

( sitting in Universal Studios with Detectives Melich & Allen )

DUH.......................

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #750 on: September 12, 2008, 03:40:18 PM »

Its good to hear that the cops have all told her the different out comes, that she could be seen as a monster.  I like that they give her SO MANY outs, and she refuses.  This will help the prosecutors when the defense tries to throw out that she was scared.  These guys have been VERY accomidating..given her lots of chances. 
She does not crack even when he gives grizzley details about the different deaths of children he has dealt with..it does not phase her at all!!  It phases me, and I do not have a missing child.  I think at this point I would be balling my eyes out!

Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: September 12, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »

OMG--he nailed it.  She is a heinous monster who did something so bad to this baby that she won't tell them what it is. 

Casey Queen of Tarts  (never mind those aces surrounding her cleavage...

The nicest thing I could think of to say
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #752 on: September 12, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »

Hey I have that outfit...LOL 

Note to self burn costume later...LMAO

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 12, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »

Casey talks in these interviews as if she is trying to remember things from a "script"...well a "script" in her head.
She knows Zanny's full name and gives that to him.  Now I am sure this would be frowned upon if this was a kidnapping.  Isn't the first rule of thumb with a kidnapping that they tell you not to contact the police?
This is such a joke. She is a detailed liar..too detailed.

I still say Casey, though stupid, was an avid mystery novel reader. Zanny the Nanny does exist... in a book. Sorry, I cannot let that go.....

You make a valid point there..a lot of "coincidences" in this whole ordeal.

Hey Dolce, you are young

What does that gang sign flash thing with the two fingers mean?

Gang hand signs

http://zimmer.csufresno.edu/~haralds/htmlfiles/gang-signs.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 12, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »

Not to mention the lie about having gone to Valencia College .... she dropped out of high school and Valencia says she never went there. Who is so stupid to tell lies to LE that they can check up on?

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 12, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

Hey I have that outfit...LOL 

Note to self burn costume later...LMAO

Dolce, it is not nice to be a tease....

Anything in a skirt that doesn't use a walker can be very attractive.....

So... you are KILLING ME here..

Luv U... mean it

Mmmmmm Christine

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »

I don't think these tapes will have any effect at all on The Anthony family.  A healthy response would be for Cindy to crack after hearing them but I don't think it will happen sadly. This monster wanna be Mom Casey just rambles and rambles lie after lie. The story just rolls off her tongue until she gets to the part about when she ran out of gas. Then she stumbles.  Murder charges can't come soon enough to satisfy me.  I am sickened by her whole family.  I hope they all go down for this. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #757 on: September 12, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »

My opinion is the same as some others have posted that the body was possibly burned and that is why everyone(Anthony's) seems to think there won't be proof of anything physically (death) except DNA, air sample tests, etc which defense attorney's will dispute..yada yada yada You wash the table knife and pants that were in the car, etc.
Possibly they even washed the car before police got it and maybe the chloroform was used to try to clean the mess in the trunk or throw off cadaver dogs. It would not be a surprise that the chloroform was already in the Anthony house with her being a nurse and he a former cop..I am sure either could have gotten their hands on that stuff with those jobs.

As to Casey and demeanor regarding Caylee I will pass on a story that happened in Jacksonville, FL back in 1998. An 8 yr old girl (Maddie Clifton) was missing and an intense search started for her. The reward got as high as $100,000. and one of the searchers in the neighborhood was her killer. He was 14 yrs old (Josh Phillips) a neighbor across the street who played with her and during the week of searching he was out on his bicycle with others looking for his playmate. After a week his mother smelled an odor in his room and discovered her body under his waterbed stand. She had been stabbed numerous times and beaten with a baseball bat. He was immediately arrested at his school. This guy never showed any emotion. The news videos of him searching were just a normal acting 14 yr old looking for his missing friend. He was convicted of 1st degree murder and sentenced to life..no parole. He didn't even have any answers of why he did it back then but who knows. I think as an adult he is trying to get a new trial saying his lawyer was incompetant. Of course he can't defend himself since he has died since then but I do remember during the trial which was moved out of this county that his lawyer tried to use the excuse that he has something wrong in his brain. It was discovered in the investigation in his room that no one ever knew the real person.
Just thought I would share that case since I lived a street down and Maddie was a friend of my daughter.

Thanks for sharing the story. And here is a quote from father Steve Clifton's victim impact statement. Just a demonstration of what REAL emotion and REAL love sound like.

"The fact that he hid Maddie from us for so long, he took something else from me. I wanted desperately to see Maddie before she was buried. The funeral director said too much time had passed. But I did not want to remember Maddie that way. I could not say goodbye to her, I could not kiss her, or hold her. They told me she was in that casket, but I could not see her.

Why did Joshua Phillips take Maddie from us? Did he not care that we loved her? That she was his friend? All Joshua thought about was himself. He could have saved her, but he was worried that he might get into trouble.

There's no reason for what Joshua has done. Nothing can be done to bring Maddie back to us. We will never know what she could have accomplished on this earth. We must try to go on with our lives. Every day Maddie is in our minds and in our hearts. And one day we will be together again in paradise.

We expect the findings of this court to remain always in effect. We expect Joshua Phillips to remain in prison for the rest of his life for the murder of Madelyn Rae Clifton.

To Joshua Phillips we have but one thing to say: How dare you? How dare you take Maddie from us for no reason? She was a beautiful gift from God, to us all, and your friend, and you brutally murdered her. May God rest your soul. Thank you."

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/082099/met_steve.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 12, 2008, 03:50:15 PM »

Janet, have you tried to click on these links:

You should get a dialog box asking you if you want to save it ... try saving it, and then when finished downloading, double click on the file. It should play with whatever default mp3 player your computer has set.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 12, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »

Janet, have you tried to click on these links:

You should get a dialog box asking you if you want to save it ... try saving it, and then when finished downloading, double click on the file. It should play with whatever default mp3 player your computer has set.

Thank you Brandi ... I will see what I can do.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.