April 19, 2024, 06:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396126 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 12, 2008, 05:25:10 PM »

I just want to make a statement here, I am sure its been visited before, but I am going to visit again.

I am notorious for running out of gas in my old car that I had when I was 20-23.  It had a bad sensor and I ran out because I never calculated the miles versus the gallons..blah blah blah

EVERY TIME that I ran out, I freaked out...it was my car.  I bought the dang thang, and it was my "baby".  If I had to leave my car in a public place somewhere I would be so nervous that something could happen to my car.

She did not care one bit, she let it just sit there.  She had alterior motives for that car being left there.  IMO

Personally, maybe she was trying one of the many steps that us young girls tend to play with our "wanna-be" boyfriends where we try to play the damsell in distress and call Tony for him to rescue her.  REACHING HERE, but I can not for the life of me think of why the heck she did what she did other than in hopes of the car being stolen. 

Never would I have ever left a CD laying out in my abandond car let alone my purse, open and on the front seat.

Didn't the police remove the laptop from the car, as well?  This is why the whole abandoning the car thing does not sit well with me.  I can buy that she left her purse there, though obviously that, too is weird (we all know there was no $$ in it!) but her laptop?  As we can all see now, it appears to be her lifeline via MySpace & Facebook, etc.... 

I get what you are saying about the purse, nothing to steal with no money...but potential theives do not know she is broke.  Why tempt?  My mother always taught me to hide your valuables because you can not account for the honesty of others.  You never know.  Why would she be so stupid?  UNLESS she honestly wanted it taken.  I can see George setting this scene up too though.

Dolce:  You and I are on the same page.  I have thought from day one that Geo is very involved and it was his good idea to leave the car in a place that would be ripe for stealing. 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 12, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »

Off topic I know but say a prayer for those in TX.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/09/12/hurricane.ike.texas/index.html
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:28:36 PM by klaasend » Logged

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 12, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »

Klaas? You got a screen shot from about 3 minutes ago? The shadow has changed now..

"God dont like ugly"
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 12, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 12, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »

I just finished listening to the tapes.....what a cold heart hearted liar.....she takes the police to Universal Studios knowing she hadn't worked there for 2 years...OHMYGAWD...that woman has some BALLZ!!  What a cold, cold biotch.....I would have slapped the crap outta her several times.....they were way too nice to her!!!  I read it in the 400 pg doc...but to hear her...makes me shiver

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: September 12, 2008, 05:28:59 PM »

I just want to make a statement here, I am sure its been visited before, but I am going to visit again.

I am notorious for running out of gas in my old car that I had when I was 20-23.  It had a bad sensor and I ran out because I never calculated the miles versus the gallons..blah blah blah

EVERY TIME that I ran out, I freaked out...it was my car.  I bought the dang thang, and it was my "baby".  If I had to leave my car in a public place somewhere I would be so nervous that something could happen to my car.

She did not care one bit, she let it just sit there.  She had alterior motives for that car being left there.  IMO

Personally, maybe she was trying one of the many steps that us young girls tend to play with our "wanna-be" boyfriends where we try to play the damsell in distress and call Tony for him to rescue her.  REACHING HERE, but I can not for the life of me think of why the heck she did what she did other than in hopes of the car being stolen. 

Never would I have ever left a CD laying out in my abandond car let alone my purse, open and on the front seat.

Didn't the police remove the laptop from the car, as well?  This is why the whole abandoning the car thing does not sit well with me.  I can buy that she left her purse there, though obviously that, too is weird (we all know there was no $$ in it!) but her laptop?  As we can all see now, it appears to be her lifeline via MySpace & Facebook, etc.... 

I get what you are saying about the purse, nothing to steal with no money...but potential theives do not know she is broke.  Why tempt?  My mother always taught me to hide your valuables because you can not account for the honesty of others.  You never know.  Why would she be so stupid?  UNLESS she honestly wanted it taken.  I can see George setting this scene up too though.

Dolce:  You and I are on the same page.  I have thought from day one that Geo is very involved and it was his good idea to leave the car in a place that would be ripe for stealing. 

Maybe that is why she told Tony that her dad would take care of it, instead of Tony helping her with it.  It was just all part of the plan.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #906 on: September 12, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #907 on: September 12, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 12, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

I'm sorry I can't get the image to post. CNN just posted some photos from Galveston Island.
Sorry again.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: September 12, 2008, 05:30:03 PM »

I just finished listening to the tapes.....what a cold heart hearted liar.....she takes the police to Universal Studios knowing she hadn't worked there for 2 years...OHMYGAWD...that woman has some BALLZ!!  What a cold, cold biotch.....I would have slapped the crap outta her several times.....they were way too nice to her!!!  I read it in the 400 pg doc...but to hear her...makes me shiver

Sunny, I'm so glad to see you post... I have been thinking of you today as I see info on IKE... am hoping you are safe, sound and dry!!!  Hugs

Frijole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 12, 2008, 05:31:07 PM »

Off topic I know but say a prayer for those in TX.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/weather/09/12/hurricane.ike.texas/index.html

thanks from all my TX friends.....I am no longer there but I know the feelings going on there right now

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 12, 2008, 05:31:24 PM »

Klaas? You got a screen shot from about 3 minutes ago? The shadow has changed now..

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »

Maybe the goons are there because they moved the family and someone has to babysit the house. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

They got her to admit that there was no purpose to bringing them to the fictional office at Universal.  "Because I lied."  She admits that lying will not help find her daughter.  "Because I'm scared."  That is probably true.  But she is only scared that she will get in trouble.  "She was perfectly fine" on the phone.  Casey then says that Caylee never gets upset if she has not seen her mother in a day or several days.  "She's always been that way."  I think she is saying that Caylee has never missed her.  "This is the first time I have ever been away from her from more than a day."  This jives with what a friend said about Caylee being with Casey a lot.  It also may mean that she felt very burdened by the child.  "Maybe I can track them down."  Just one story after another, but she does not get anywhere with them.  It doesn't matter, she enjoys the lying.  She is a very practiced liar. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #914 on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:55 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks

I hear Bellvue is pretty safe!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »

Your reference is beyond kind..when it comes to C.
The tapes are chilling and it's got to be much more clear now..to understand how some folks believe the worst has happened.
C. sure wears lead ones.
I think the Officers did very well uncloaking the she-devil.  JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 12, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »

Sunny, I'm so glad to see you post... I have been thinking of you today as I see info on IKE... am hoping you are safe, sound and dry!!!  Hugs

Frijole

BEANS!  It is WONDERFUL to see you.....I am no longer in TX...moved to MO last year but I have so many friends in the area....am very conserned about all of them and the beach house we sold on Boilver Island...I know it will go this time.....it was sooooo cute.  Thanks for your thoughts of me!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 12, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »

So I've missed that a body was found.  Can someone post a link, please? 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 12, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

well the nanny cam went out again, I swear they do that on purpose anyone heard anything>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #919 on: September 12, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »

I hear Bellvue is pretty safe!!!

Did I miss something? What Body ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.