April 19, 2024, 02:02:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396059 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 12, 2008, 05:36:58 PM »

I just finished listening to the tapes.....what a cold heart hearted liar.....she takes the police to Universal Studios knowing she hadn't worked there for 2 years...OHMYGAWD...that woman has some BALLZ!!  What a cold, cold biotch.....I would have slapped the crap outta her several times.....they were way too nice to her!!!  I read it in the 400 pg doc...but to hear her...makes me shiver

Your reference is beyond kind..when it comes to C.
The tapes are chilling and it's got to be much more clear now..to understand how some folks believe the worst has happened.
C. sure wears lead ones.
I think the Officers did very well uncloaking the she-devil.  JMO

It is difficult to hear a mother talk so coldy about her child.....it is really difficult for me to comprehend...I didn't realize I was be kind....I guess for me there are no words (that I can use here) to convey the disgust I have for this woman....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »

Maybe the new att. told them to clean the place up, get rid of the signs, quit wearing the t-shirts, and start acting like a human family that is missing a grandchild.  You know even elephants grieve over the old bones of their relatives!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »

HANG ON MONKEYS head spinning here what tapes what about a body Hello Down Here lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »

OMG!!! Georgggggge... someone just sat on the billboard, quick raise me
Sheriff Beary on the line!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #924 on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks

So I've missed that a body was found.  Can someone post a link, please? 

D.W.,  I haven't heard lately that a body was found, but either Monday or late last week there were "bones" that they supposedly thought were animal bones, but were still going to rule it out.....

Maybe I did miss something during that whopping half hour trip to the store!?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

No body has been found that we are aware of. This is just speculation as to why these people went into the house. We have no details or information yet.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #926 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:16 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks

The searchers found bones and clothes on monday.. The police say that can't tell if they are human or animal..Ng asked if they could tell bones from animal and they answered yes and very quickly they could determine this...We have yet to hear if they were animal or human just the police atating they think they were animal... Why would an animal be with clothes according to nc the bones were found with the clothes.. Check ng i believe it was tuesday this was on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #927 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »

I just finished listening to the tapes.....what a cold heart hearted liar.....she takes the police to Universal Studios knowing she hadn't worked there for 2 years...OHMYGAWD...that woman has some BALLZ!!  What a cold, cold biotch.....I would have slapped the crap outta her several times.....they were way too nice to her!!!  I read it in the 400 pg doc...but to hear her...makes me shiver

Sunny, I'm so glad to see you post... I have been thinking of you today as I see info on IKE... am hoping you are safe, sound and dry!!!  Hugs

Frijole

BEANS!  It is WONDERFUL to see you.....I am no longer in TX...moved to MO last year but I have so many friends in the area....am very conserned about all of them and the beach house we sold on Boilver Island...I know it will go this time.....it was sooooo cute.  Thanks for your thoughts of me!!!

Whew.  Sold it at the right time too.  Glad you are safe and in "God's country". 

Prayers and warm thoughts to all monkeys in harm's way.  Stay safe.

TGIF... leaving work now!  Yeah.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:51 PM »

well the nanny cam went out again, I swear they do that on purpose anyone heard anything>
I don't think it is them turning it off -- it is too many people attempting to watch at the same time and overloading their server.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

mrsrocko, I hope you are correct.....Caylee needs to be found.....

PS: I love your avatar!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 12, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

HANG ON MONKEYS head spinning here what tapes what about a body Hello Down Here lol
Caseys interviews were released today..we have all been listening to them this afternoon.
As far a a body, I never heard that before now... I think someone made an assumption and it was ran with.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #932 on: September 12, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »

I missed it too...and I'm not even on vacation 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #933 on: September 12, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

The Body Farm people came to Orlando today, right?  That might be new to some of you.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 12, 2008, 05:39:35 PM »

Audio tapes of Casey talking to detectives on July 16th were released. It's just the audio of the docs we already had.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #935 on: September 12, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »

mrsrocko, I hope you are correct.....Caylee needs to be found.....

PS: I love your avatar!!!
Where is the blogger from here that posted she hear they moved casey today???
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 12, 2008, 05:40:50 PM »

well the nanny cam went out again, I swear they do that on purpose anyone heard anything>
I don't think it is them turning it off -- it is too many people attempting to watch at the same time and overloading their server.
When I worked for an internet service a while back customers would hit the get email button over and over trying to get their email faster, when all it did was "jam the wire".
I would venture that with so many watching this feed, and hitting reload alot it is getting jammed up.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 12, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »

People like Casey never blame themselves for anything.  I think in the tapes that she is blaming Caylee.  She says Caylee was not the least bit upset talking to her and "she has always been that way."  She started to say, "If it had been my mother on the phone, " but the cops talked over her.  In other words, if Caylee had been away from Cindy for weeks, Caylee woud have started crying for Cindy and wanting to see Cindy.  I think that is exactly what happened.  Caylee started wanting to go home, to see grandpa and grandma and it made Casey angry.  I think that is when she lashed out at Caylee and killed her.  I really do.  Just my opinion, but I am entitled to it.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 12, 2008, 05:42:00 PM »

Caseys interviews were released today..we have all been listening to them this afternoon.
As far a a body, I never heard that before now... I think someone made an assumption and it was ran with.

Thank you so kindly does anyone know a link for the tapes??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 12, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »

D.W.,  I haven't heard lately that a body was found, but either Monday or late last week there were "bones" that they supposedly thought were animal bones, but were still going to rule it out.....

Maybe I did miss something during that whopping half hour trip to the store!?
[/quote]

Okay, I gotcha.  I think I need a nap.  I'm finally alone for a bit...haha.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.