April 18, 2024, 06:02:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396028 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »

No body has been found that we are aware of. This is just speculation as to why these people went into the house. We have no details or information yet.

misses, maybe something was found that we are not yet aware of last weekend...

and

it just took some time to make sure it was something important.

That's true Rob. I was just updating wench on what we know as of now. I would blow thserver if I listed possibilities in this case!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »

I find it intresting if Casey was moved that there are 2 body guards in that house...

Yes me to and I was on here since 1 o clock this morning till 7 and nobody mentioned seeing her leave and we were all checking cam out cuz the way George parked the billboard and actually we seen George leave and he left the billboard behind.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 12, 2008, 05:54:37 PM »

We wish all the no trespassing signs were gone.

the car in driveway looks to be the Anthonys and the lettering help find caylee and the magnetic sticker things are gone yes.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #963 on: September 12, 2008, 05:54:45 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks

mrsrocko, I hope you are correct.....Caylee needs to be found.....

PS: I love your avatar!!!
Where is the blogger from here that posted she hear they moved casey today???

I have no idea??  I didn't go back and try to get caught up...ANYONE????

I posted a conversation from another site where the poster stated they saw Casey leave at 11:35pm yesterday
No that wasn't it .. The blogger was apologising for not being here and stated Casey has been moved...Then sounded like she wanted someone to confirm this
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:05 PM »

Well, if someone were brave enough to start pulling out no trespassing signs and no one came flying out with a hammer, we'd know she isn't there anymore.  Any volunteers?   

That is the truth...

So all the signs are gone??

No, that was a joke.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:16 PM »

That second recording is likely to be ruled inadmissible.  Recall in the first recording, the detective very clearly informed her the interview was being recorded and obtained her permission to record it.  There is no such acknowledgment, or permission, given in the second.

The entire statement itself - at least the 2nd one - is likely to be ruled inadmissible as well.  It is very clear they considered her a suspect and they pressed her and pressed her to acknowledge responsibility (for an accident, leaving the child somewhere, etc) and admit what she did to/with her child.  Long before then, they were obligated to let her know what her rights were, that she could stop the questioning anytime, that she could have a lawyer present before questioning continued.  That was a serious mistake on LE's part.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

I think the second cop talks too much.  They should have been silent for a while to see what she said.  I also think she  could care less what people think of her.  I can see how they thought she might be somewhat normal, but they are up against someone who lies with impunity and has for a long, long time about a variety of subjects.  This is just another big lie to her.

I totally agree!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »

I find it intresting if Casey was moved that there are 2 body guards in that house...

Yes me to and I was on here since 1 o clock this morning till 7 and nobody mentioned seeing her leave and we were all checking cam out cuz the way George parked the billboard and actually we seen George leave and he left the billboard behind.
could be for the family if something is going on/ about to break in the case and again it could be nothing this family likes drama.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »

Well you know they aren't getting her stuff and taking it to her she would not be hiding any longer something is up...or not once again we are all just on pins and needles.
If they moved the family.. My guess is they are about to tell if that was caylee's body and i suspect it was her..They know this news will really make people mad and want them in a safe house before the news breaks

I pray you are right.

However ... it DOES NOT seem logical that Casey would be moved to a safe house along with her family if Caylee's body has been located.  I would assume that Casey would be simultaneously brough back to jail ... bail bond revoked and charged while Cindy, George and Lee are taken to a safe house.

It makes sense to me that Casey would be safer in jail than sitting in a safe house ... a safe house that is just waiting to be discovered by reports and/or wannabe detectives ... something akin to Tamikosmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »

The bones they are talking about is that the supposed story I have been reading about on other blog sites that something was found last weekend wrapped up tightly half in water and half out of the water and a searcher came back later to find the area roped off and police were there then she came bback later again and there was still police tape but the item was gone??

No way to confirm it I just read it on another blog..Is this what we are talking about..

Did anyone else read that?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 12, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »

Lisa, no one has confirmed this. It was a few posters on Fox Blog that stated this. They said it happened at 11:35pm last night. The link to their posts is in my original posting of it if you'd like to read it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: September 12, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »

We wish all the no trespassing signs were gone.

the car in driveway looks to be the Anthonys and the lettering help find caylee and the magnetic sticker things are gone yes.

The bodygaurds got out of the Anthony's car?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #972 on: September 12, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »

FOX 35 News at 5pm & 6pm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #973 on: September 12, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

No body has been found that we are aware of. This is just speculation as to why these people went into the house. We have no details or information yet.

misses, maybe something was found that we are not yet aware of last weekend...

and

it just took some time to make sure it was something important.

That could be true...there was a searcher posting to keep an eye out for news...and that he/she returned to "base" and it was all taped off with police tape, just as Tim Miller announced he was puting search on hold....hmmmm

And now LE has called off all searches..and body farm people arrive...hmmm again

All just my speculation

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »

Maybe guarding the hammer supply?
Well JB wanted to throw her back in jail yesterday thinking she was in danger.  So maybe they brought in the body guards just for protection.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

Lisa, no one has confirmed this. It was a few posters on Fox Blog that stated this. They said it happened at 11:35pm last night. The link to their posts is in my original posting of it if you'd like to read it.

Thanks MRSK I ain't ever going to do anything silly like leave my house all day and come back to a whildwind like this lol

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:36 PM »

Has she ever changed her story to dropping her at nanny on some other date than the 9th?  Has she "fixed" that lie yet?  And ok, your daughter is gone (you don't know she is kidnapped yet), go to your boyfriends and you aren't hysterical and swearing at the nanny because she isn't there?  How did she know she was kidnapped by the time she got to his house?  That's why she didn't tell him, because she might get hurt.  So how did she know she was in danger?  hmmm she's gotta work on these lies, needs to tighten her dang story!  Absolutely is her code for "her comes a really big lie"!  I do not have the patience these cops did..

rolfl 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #977 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:37 PM »

The bones they are talking about is that the supposed story I have been reading about on other blog sites that something was found last weekend wrapped up tightly half in water and half out of the water and a searcher came back later to find the area roped off and police were there then she came bback later again and there was still police tape but the item was gone??

No way to confirm it I just read it on another blog..Is this what we are talking about..

Did anyone else read that?
No what i heard was reported by nancy grace
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: September 12, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »

Has she ever changed her story to dropping her at nanny on some other date than the 9th?  Has she "fixed" that lie yet?  And ok, your daughter is gone (you don't know she is kidnapped yet), go to your boyfriends and you aren't hysterical and swearing at the nanny because she isn't there?  How did she know she was kidnapped by the time she got to his house?  That's why she didn't tell him, because she might get hurt.  So how did she know she was in danger?  hmmm she's gotta work on these lies, needs to tighten her dang story!  Absolutely is her code for "her comes a really big lie"!  I do not have the patience these cops did..

Ooops! ROTFL 
rolfl 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: September 12, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »

That second recording is likely to be ruled inadmissible.  Recall in the first recording, the detective very clearly informed her the interview was being recorded and obtained her permission to record it.  There is no such acknowledgment, or permission, given in the second.

The entire statement itself - at least the 2nd one - is likely to be ruled inadmissible as well.  It is very clear they considered her a suspect and they pressed her and pressed her to acknowledge responsibility (for an accident, leaving the child somewhere, etc) and admit what she did to/with her child.  Long before then, they were obligated to let her know what her rights were, that she could stop the questioning anytime, that she could have a lawyer present before questioning continued.  That was a serious mistake on LE's part.

it will be admissible - she heard her rights and agreed to speak. That's as simple as it gets. She spoke at her own will. She knew why she was there - and it will be rather easy to show that it was to lay the blame at the feet of the non-existent nanny. Her ulterior motive is as clear as a bell.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.