April 27, 2024, 09:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396596 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #460 on: September 12, 2008, 12:21:55 PM »

Cmon don't you guys want to bid on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/casey-anthony-no-trespassing-sign_W0QQitemZ330270231853QQihZ014QQcategoryZ165556QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe next Cindy's hammer will be up for auction next if they can pry it out of her superwoman grip!  LMAO

Haha too funny

Right, pay 1,000 for a Casey Anthony No Trespassing sign...

Just go to Home Depot, buy one for 6.99  and bring it home

and beat the sh-- out of it with a hammer and just say you

wuz there, how about that? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 12, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

Lee's Cell phone number:

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132.

and do they also take donations via Western Union?? GMAFB (give me a f'ing break!!) 

Do you think they take Canadian money too?

Nothing wrong with Canadian money Carpe.  I am not sure what the exchange rate is today but ... a short time back our dollar was better than par with the American dollar.  Our bucks can not longer be considered "funny money".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 12, 2008, 12:22:51 PM »

I totally believe LP is an opportunist, don't get me wrong. He got involved in this case, IMHO for the publicity. I thought back then, he really believed in the possibility of Caylee being alive, though. However, his plan to get Casey to talk when she was released backfired when Jose would not allow Casey to speak to anyone but Jose.

When forensic results came in or were leaked, LP changed his mind on the probability of Caylee being alive, just as most people did, and readily admitted to that.

At this point, I still thought the info he gave us was legit.

Lately, though, um ... I am not so sure he has any info to give us.

~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: September 12, 2008, 12:23:04 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/casey-anthony-no-trespassing-sign_W0QQitemZ330270231853QQihZ014QQcategoryZ165556QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe next Cindy's hammer will be up for auction next if they can pry it out of her superwoman grip!  LMAO

Haha too funny

LMAO Carpe!!  Too funny

Please let little Caylee be found.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 12, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »

Haha too funny

If you do that, be sure to tape it and throw it up on youtube. That would be some funny $h*t!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 12, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

Of course not...there is no logical reason for them to use it to clean with...none!  The presence of chloroform tells me that Casey was using it to drug Caylee so she would sleep. The enormous amount of it in the trunk in the air sample also tells me she spilled it somewhere...becasue they opened that trunk and it also sat for days.  In order to be able to continue to detect it there had to be a lot of it.  It was most likley down in the wheel wells because it is does the same thing as chlorine would do...it settles to the lowest point.  That would be my guess where they detected it.  I think Casey used it...if George or Cindy used it then this is much more sinister than most think. MOO
Exactly!  Thanks, Lala's.  However, chloroform is lighter than air, so it will rise to the top.  I think it is most likely that the bottle was spilled in the trunk or the rag with cholorform on it was left in the trunk long enough to seep into the carpeting.

Chloroform is heavier then air not lighter.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/icsc/icsc/eics0027.htm

One thing is for sure, whoever is responsible for the chloroform being in the trunk had a specific purpose, it didn't end up there accidentally. I wish we knew dates for when those searches were done online.
Also, does anyone know if the Anthony's have ever made any kind of statement about the chloroform, any explanation or denial or anything like that?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 12, 2008, 12:31:32 PM »

Lee's Cell phone number:

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132.

and do they also take donations via Western Union?? GMAFB (give me a f'ing break!!) 

Do you think they take Canadian money too?

Nothing wrong with Canadian money Carpe.  I am not sure what the exchange rate is today but ... a short time back our dollar was better than par with the American dollar.  Our bucks can not longer be considered "funny money".

Janet

Oh, I certainly wouldn't be poking fun at Canada, Janet. Not with the way our
dollars have been going lately...

I was jabbing the Anthony's because it appears they walk around with a credit
card swiper taped to their backs collecting money for Casey's defense fund!

I find it simply hysterical, Saturday Night Live couldn't even write this script.

BTW- SNL's debut show for the season will be this Saturday night... I wonder

if a parody of the way the Anthony family has been acting will show up

in a skit? It would not surprise me.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 12, 2008, 12:34:15 PM »

Let me put it this way...

If the chloroform was in the trunk and it was not there when they picked up the car....WHAT PURPOSE was it used for at the Anthony home?  Why use it to clean out the trunk unless finding DNA was the reason you needed it in the first place??

Then I would say that George or Cindy did the cleaning and that opens up a whole new can of worms, doesn't it?

You are right.  But, would Cindy or George choose chloroform as a cleaning solvent?  It seems an odd choice to clean the trunk.

Of course not...there is no logical reason for them to use it to clean with...none!  The presence of chloroform tells me that Casey was using it to drug Caylee so she would sleep. The enormous amount of it in the trunk in the air sample also tells me she spilled it somewhere...becasue they opened that trunk and it also sat for days.  In order to be able to continue to detect it there had to be a lot of it.  It was most likley down in the wheel wells because it is does the same thing as chlorine would do...it settles to the lowest point.  That would be my guess where they detected it.  I think Casey used it...if George or Cindy used it then this is much more sinister than most think. MOO
Exactly!  Thanks, Lala's.  However, chloroform is lighter than air, so it will rise to the top.  I think it is most likely that the bottle was spilled in the trunk or the rag with cholorform on it was left in the trunk long enough to seep into the carpeting.

Chloroform is heavier then air not lighter.

http://www.inchem.org/documents/icsc/icsc/eics0027.htm

One thing is for sure, whoever is responsible for the chloroform being in the trunk had a specific purpose, it didn't end up there accidentally. I wish we knew dates for when those searches were done online.
Also, does anyone know if the Anthony's have ever made any kind of statement about the chloroform, any explanation or denial or anything like that?

LIKE:
7/24/08 Call from Geo to police:  "I'd like to report a bottle of chloroform has been stolen, Sorry , I mean gas
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #468 on: September 12, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

I hear-ed George was driving to Tijauna today to check up on the evil-doers!

I hope we get a satellite live shot!!!! I am simply amazed the guy can cover

so much ground in one day in a P.T. Cruiser with stock options!

hope he takes some of those donated cheese and crackers with, that's a long drive with no munchies.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 12, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: September 12, 2008, 12:39:59 PM »

hope he takes some of those donated cheese and crackers with, that's a long drive with no munchies.

holy frijoles

btw - I hardly believe a word out of Leonard Padilla's mouth and he has the intelligence of a bag of donkey bones.

like he seriously thought that there was a chance in hell that Casey would talk to him??? really, I thought he said he was a successful bounty hunter - what is this his first time dealing with a low life ???

no one can be that stoopid. I take that back - Leonard could be.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 12, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »

Click on video "Recordings Released"

Casey has NOT left the house today and Baez is Not in his office. Speculation: Casey WILL be re-arrested.

http://www.local6.com/news/17457885/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 12, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

Reporter says newly released audios are about 1½ hours long. Producers are going thru them, will be on live at 4pm and on website later this afternoon.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #473 on: September 12, 2008, 12:42:38 PM »

holy frijoles

btw - I hardly believe a word out of Leonard Padilla's mouth and he has the intelligence of a bag of donkey bones.

like he seriously thought that there was a chance in hell that Casey would talk to him??? really, I thought he said he was a successful bounty hunter - what is this his first time dealing with a low life ???

no one can be that stoopid. I take that back - Leonard could be.

Hey Rob - quit picking on mine and Des' hero LMAO

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: September 12, 2008, 12:43:47 PM »

There is an Anthony Lee doctor at that same medical facility as the others..

I wonder who is using who did Lee open that profile and use someone else's number???

I really am starting to think that whole family is a trying to be bunch of scam artists..

Do you have a link where Lee is said to be a doctor?

What?  Lee is a doctor?  How do we know this? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 12, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »

Click on video "Recordings Released"

Casey has NOT left the house today and Baez is Not in his office. Speculation: Casey WILL be re-arrested.

thanks fer that..

however, it's not working for me... just says "Done"...

maybe someone can give us a recap?

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: September 12, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »

I really wish life would stop calling me...dishes, clothes, housework, shopping..I need to hire a maid so I can sit here 24/7.  I miss something everytime I leave.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: September 12, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

Hey Rob - quit picking on mine and Des' hero LMAO

sorry knay knay..

I obviously don't mean to rip into someone you and Destiny admire.

he just reminds me of a tumbleweed blowin' thru a worn out town in a broken down Winnebago.

+++

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: September 12, 2008, 12:47:10 PM »

Remember when Lee sort of panicked in a phone call to KC and said if he'd known they were recording he would "have um phrased things differently"?  I am seriously hoping that call is in one of the newly released.  I'm betting that is one interesting call... I just don't remember or know when that call was made.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 12, 2008, 12:47:11 PM »

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.