April 27, 2024, 01:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396536 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1240 on: September 12, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »

http://current.com/items/89252503_caylee_marie_anthony_body_found_raped_traded_in_sex_agreement_for_meth

I don't think so....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

oh dang I wanted Nancy tonight...not a sub   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

OMG!!! This isn't Nancy? ARE YOU SERIOUS!! I wonder where she is at!

!~*Mar*~!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

I think somethings going on there tonight, no protestors but the medias there. Bright lights on the house again, security guards. wonder what the breaking news will be?

It seems eery almost like they are letting them mourn in private.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »

Where is Nancy!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

oh no it's a notNancy Grace night

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: September 12, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

http://ghettobraggingrights.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/black-virginity-casey-marie-anthon/

I double don't think so...   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 12, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »

I think I will begin all of my posts with these letters...IMO.  It's my understanding that we are allowed to exercise our right of freedom of speech as loong as we are merely stating our beliefs and opinions and not stating those opinions as fact. So, if any of the legal eagles are monitoring, I am merely expressing my opinion.

So...IMO...if Casey Anthony disposed of little Caylee's body, I think she would have done so in a quick and easy manner.  I just can't imagine this gal being capable of getting her hands dirty or trekking out in the boonies alone....even if it was to cover her butt.  I think quick and easy is her mode of operation...all about instant gratification...IMO

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

IMO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: September 12, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

I speculate Casey got in over her head with some REALLY
bad stuff.

Come to your own conclusions but I think now
that there was a script. And that her life was threatened
and her family...

Do you think those bodygaurds could be FBI?

here is the link
http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:current616:ddda357d7080511619523964c79d6735?usc=1
Link to what?????

I saw this website early on when Caylee was missing and thought it was crazy that it said she was traded for sex and meth.  That is what the link is for

WOW

I couldn't open any story now, could you???  Weeks ago when you could actually read the story it said that Cylee was killed while she was being raped. 

Again.....just being devil advocate.  Unless it comes from reputable news source or FBI, I ahve to take it as a grain of salt.

It is like all the rumors I HEAR IN OFFICE I work.  If I believed them all it would be a mess.  Most rumors are just that.  Unless boss says otherwise, it was just whisper down lane to spice up the day.

Half of what we read is just to spice up day with no evidence behind it ( a slow day)....only whisper down the blog.

I will believe it when from FBI or Body Farm.  I need to hear concrete proof.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 12, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »

Since the twins were born she normally takes Fridays off for a long weekend at home with the babies.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: September 12, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »

I think I will begin all of my posts with these letters...IMO.  It's my understanding that we are allowed to exercise our right of freedom of speech as loong as we are merely stating our beliefs and opinions and not stating those opinions as fact. So, if any of the legal eagles are monitoring, I am merely expressing my opinion.

So...IMO...if Casey Anthony disposed of little Caylee's body, I think she would have done so in a quick and easy manner.  I just can't imagine this gal being capable of getting her hands dirty or trekking out in the boonies alone....even if it was to cover her butt.  I think quick and easy is her mode of operation...all about instant gratification...IMO

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

IMO

That is almost verbatum what i posted last week
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: September 12, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »

Since the twins were born she normally takes Fridays off for a long weekend at home with the babies.

yeah that is what I figured that maybe she left early on Friday or something to go home and be with the babies.

!~*Mar*~!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 12, 2008, 08:06:42 PM »

This is an absolutely wonderful post on Topix. It really puts things in perspective.

tracy87 wrote:
    i wonder...if the same or comparable evidence was discovered with a different person, would the anthonys or the casey supporters feel differently?
    example: a long time family friend was the last person to have been seen with caylee...cadaver dog hits on friends car and friends house....chloroform found in friends trunk....friend borrows a shovel...friend posts weird poem about death on myspace...caylees hair found in trunk...friend has weird story about a kidnapper with no proof...etc etc. would there be any argument about the friends guilt by george, cindy, anthony? would LE be so cautious in charging this friend with murder?
    i think thats why i am so aggravated with the anthonys. anyone else with the same evidence...they would be demanding their head on a platter, but because it is their daughter...no one is supposed to question her innocence.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1715#lastPost

considered that myself, and concluded - the Anthony's would throw the first stone.

anyone else.

I remember back when Natalee first wet missing that Rob defended Aruba. It took him awhile to come around to our way of thinking that there was a huge cover up going on there. 

I was the same way about Cindy and George Anthony. I felt sorry for them and it took me awhile to come around to the majority way of thinking.

I agree The Anthony's would throw the first stone or Hammer or whatever was handy. JMHO

Sam, and you remember why I'm sure...It was because I went there so often and never could image they would pull the bullshit they did  and I have quite a few friends there...that's pretty much common knowledge...and until I saw the evidence and the truth, which didn't take long, I did not defend them...  I was always on the side of Natalee - never once was I on the side of the Sloots or the Kalpoes. I just said that they would not screw over Natalee's family... I think that was the last time I was wrong in three years where crime victims have been concerned. And I never said that the Sloots and Kalpoes were not responsible - just that Natalee would get her justice, and one day she will. It may take 5 or 10 more years, but it will happen...I'm sure. Oduber can only hang on for so long.

Most do not know what truly happened there and it's for a different thread... but the real people of Aruba, not the slugs pulling the strings in that case, are some of the most genuine and caring people anywhere...

they just want a good life for their kids.... with good schools and not to be hungry - to sleep the sleep of angels and they're not unlike us. Unfortunately, they are screwed by the people that represent them.

as for your thoughts on this case, I respect them Sam, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion - as always. And I'll always respect that opinion even when I don't agree.

you're always top notch with me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: September 12, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »

There is a reason.  Hold on tight.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: September 12, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »

I speculate Casey got in over her head with some REALLY
bad stuff.

Come to your own conclusions but I think now
that there was a script. And that her life was threatened
and her family...

Do you think those bodygaurds could be FBI?

here is the link
http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:current616:ddda357d7080511619523964c79d6735?usc=1
Link to what?????

I saw this website early on when Caylee was missing and thought it was crazy that it said she was traded for sex and meth.  That is what the link is for

WOW

I couldn't open any story now, could you???  Weeks ago when you could actually read the story it said that Cylee was killed while she was being raped. 

Again.....just being devil advocate.  Unless it comes from reputable news source or FBI, I ahve to take it as a grain of salt.

It is like all the rumors I HEAR IN OFFICE I work.  If I believed them all it would be a mess.  Most rumors are just that.  Unless boss says otherwise, it was just whisper down lane to spice up the day.

Half of what we read is just to spice up day with no evidence behind it ( a slow day)....only whisper down the blog.

I will believe it when from FBI or Body Farm.  I need to hear concrete proof.

I dont believe it either. It is out there, so i posted it
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1255 on: September 12, 2008, 08:08:45 PM »

Are you thinking that something will go down tonight?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 12, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »

This is an absolutely wonderful post on Topix. It really puts things in perspective.

tracy87 wrote:
    i wonder...if the same or comparable evidence was discovered with a different person, would the anthonys or the casey supporters feel differently?
    example: a long time family friend was the last person to have been seen with caylee...cadaver dog hits on friends car and friends house....chloroform found in friends trunk....friend borrows a shovel...friend posts weird poem about death on myspace...caylees hair found in trunk...friend has weird story about a kidnapper with no proof...etc etc. would there be any argument about the friends guilt by george, cindy, anthony? would LE be so cautious in charging this friend with murder?
    i think thats why i am so aggravated with the anthonys. anyone else with the same evidence...they would be demanding their head on a platter, but because it is their daughter...no one is supposed to question her innocence.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1715#lastPost

mrskub ... thank you for bring this post over to the SM forum.

tracy ... thank you.  Your words put everything into perfect perspective.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: September 12, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

Oh don't leave us hanging!! LOL

!~*Mar*~!

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: September 12, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »

sensationalism???    Got u to watch after bs crap feeders today.

It is all a game for Anthony's and ratings.  When is sweeps week for ratings?

They are both winning while we give up our lives for this case.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 12, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.