May 01, 2024, 10:40:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396770 times)
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: September 12, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »

Were any of the Anthonys at home? Does anyone know where Casey is tonight?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:07 PM »

I don't think the BIG guys are there for the Anthony's.  I think they show up every time JB shows up.  HE is the one needing protection.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »

ladettes and gents - if you're not seeing the cam you have a security problem or an active X or possibly a direst x problem - these are easy to fix and will make it easy on those posting the pics if you lower your security settings and hit ok.

go to your settings tab and lower your setting down to "mid" or as I have mine - on "wide open" because I have a huge firewall and a few more features.

when you lower your settings do not click on questionable sites and you are more open to invasion.

also, if this is your personal computer and kids are not using it - turn off the parental block.

upgrade your flash player here.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

remember to clear your cache often and even unplug your modem as if holds alot of info also. Unplugging it will release that info and all you have to is re-plug it.

these steps should help.
i might be developing a crush here...
any other lady monkeys find the intelligent monkeys super sexy??? 

Get a room ......

We're gonna need a big room to fit us all in it.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1483 on: September 12, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »

ladettes and gents - if you're not seeing the cam you have a security problem or an active X or possibly a direst x problem - these are easy to fix and will make it easy on those posting the pics if you lower your security settings and hit ok.

go to your settings tab and lower your setting down to "mid" or as I have mine - on "wide open" because I have a huge firewall and a few more features.

when you lower your settings do not click on questionable sites and you are more open to invasion.

also, if this is your personal computer and kids are not using it - turn off the parental block.

remember to clear your cache often and even unplug your modem as if holds alot of info also. Unplugging it will release that info and all you have to is re-plug it.

these steps should help.

Definitely one that I can think of and she'll spray you!

LOL  Where did A-1 go anyway? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: September 12, 2008, 10:01:10 PM »

these steps should help.

cyclops
you're a chickee, right?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1485 on: September 12, 2008, 10:01:24 PM »

Gorillas are back in their chairs.

Must have found some duct tape.

"porch" gorillas!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1486 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:22 PM »

these steps should help.

Thank you Rob
Thanks Rob! Are you a hacker?? Just Kidding!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:43 PM »

these steps should help.

Definitely one that I can think of and she'll spray you!

:::kiah j is backing away:::

i don't want any trouble, ladies 

:::crossing fingers that it is not the monkey in control if the big red button!:::

I know one of them has a broom!  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »

these steps should help.

cyclops
you're a chickee, right?

you got that right, smartie pants 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:10 PM »

I'm sure we will know soon.

!~*Mar*~!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1490 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:45 PM »

Hey where do you find these scanner links? I wonder if there is one for my town

Try googling your town, state and "live police scanner".

I just tried doing mine and it worked.

Try http://www.police-scanner.info/live-police-scanners.htm

Also, did ANYONE see my last post ?!?

Yes I did.  I agree her answer was very quick and very scripted.  I think any other person would have answered with something like "Why would I borrow money from her?" or atleast ask "What? Why would I do that?"

An innocent person would not be sitting there going round and round with the detectives - they would be bouncing off the walls with denial after denial after denial.  They would show emotion.  She is just not adamant enough to be anything BUT the person responsible and now in the driver's seat.  This is a game to her and she's convinced she can win.

She has manipulated people all of her life and this is no different.  

She is as stubborn as the day is long.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: September 12, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

Great Show Dana!!!!   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 12, 2008, 10:05:21 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: September 12, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »

I'm sure we will know soon.
I sure hope so, I am going to be up all night.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1494 on: September 12, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

I don't think the BIG guys are there for the Anthony's.  I think they show up every time JB shows up.  HE is the one needing protection.

They're probably there in case his wife shows up!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »

I was disappointed Tim could not be on but just hope he is safe.

Good Show Dana.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »

Thanks Rob! Are you a hacker?? Just Kidding!

mrsrocko19 I've been accused of discerning passwords. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »

They're probably there in case his wife shows up!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1498 on: September 12, 2008, 10:08:15 PM »

!! DANA IS A ROCK STAR !![/size]

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 12, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »

Watching NG tonight, two things stood out for me:

1. Just how fast Casey answered this about selling her child. I cannot imagine a normal mother even thinking along those lines. Her answer was SO fast. In fact when I read it when the docs came out, I wondered why she was even asked about "getting any money" from Zanny. Casey immediately knew what he meant by asking it. I find that extremely scary.

2. When asked at one point about where Caylee is (I cannot find this right now) but she said, "I don't know where she is, I still ...I don't know where she is." Like she messed up there, saying "still" .... like well, the person who helped her has not told her YET where the body is.

Any thoughts?

I agree.  I believe when Casey revealed the truth to her father ... George took care of everything ... George shield his daughter from the legal and personal consequences for her actions.

Think about it.  What did Cindy do when Casey stole from her Grandparent's account ...

Is it any wonder that Casey's actions portray someone who is of the opinion that the boundaries of a civilized society do not apply to her.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.