April 27, 2024, 03:19:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 396551 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: September 12, 2008, 10:24:21 PM »

Watching NG tonight, two things stood out for me:

1. Just how fast Casey answered this about selling her child. I cannot imagine a normal mother even thinking along those lines. Her answer was SO fast. In fact when I read it when the docs came out, I wondered why she was even asked about "getting any money" from Zanny. Casey immediately knew what he meant by asking it. I find that extremely scary.

2. When asked at one point about where Caylee is (I cannot find this right now) but she said, "I don't know where she is, I still ...I don't know where she is." Like she messed up there, saying "still" .... like well, the person who helped her has not told her YET where the body is.

Any thoughts?

I agree.  I believe when Casey revealed the truth to her father ... George took care of everything ... George shield his daughter from the legal and personal consequences for her actions.

Think about it.  What did Cindy do when Casey stole from her Grandparent's account ...

Is it any wonder that Casey's actions portray someone who is of the opinion that the boundaries of a civilized society do not apply to her.

IMO

Janet

Janet - we are on the same page more often than not... you just don't know it sometimes. 

of course George lies for one reason and one reason only. The FLE and the FBI are all over this.

I thought the same thing.  When they asked her if Zanieda gave her any money, you would think the appropriate response would be:  For what??  But instead she says:  I would not sell my child.  WTF
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: September 12, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

Does anybody have the picture of Lee where he has panties on his arm and the party girl shirt?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: September 12, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »

IMO.....Casey may have learned a lot from the Trenton Duckett case.  Anyone that lived here learned all about cell phone pings during the search for little Trenton. Maybe Casey knew the towers would pick up pings in the wooded airport area and she went there to throw LE off, should she be investigated.  Remember all of the confusion about losing a cell phone, taking her sim card out, etc? Maybe she didn't have her cell phone with her when she made the final stop with her daughter??? Also...Melinda Duckett never told police where Trenton was. She will forever have her secret.  Maybe Casey thinks she is strong enough to remain alive with her secret...whatever it may be..
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: September 12, 2008, 10:28:52 PM »

UM - Didn't Casey say Caylee could be in NY???
Perhaps Georgie should follow up this lead...

Day Care Provider Charged With Drugging Kids
Woman Found Guilty Of Sedating Kids With Cold Meds

POSTED: 1:53 pm EDT September 12, 2008

ROCHESTER, N.Y. -- A day care provider in Rochester has drawn a two-year prison sentence for sedating children in her care by spiking their drinks with cold medicine.

Ana Powers fed a concoction of milk, strawberry syrup and an over-the-counter antihistamine to a dozen children from January to July 2007.

Some parents said their children appeared lethargic when they were picked up from the Guardian Angel Day Care that Powers operated out of her house. But none of the children was reported to have suffered any lasting harm.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: September 12, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »

Watching NG tonight, two things stood out for me:

1. Just how fast Casey answered this about selling her child. I cannot imagine a normal mother even thinking along those lines. Her answer was SO fast. In fact when I read it when the docs came out, I wondered why she was even asked about "getting any money" from Zanny. Casey immediately knew what he meant by asking it. I find that extremely scary.

2. When asked at one point about where Caylee is (I cannot find this right now) but she said, "I don't know where she is, I still ...I don't know where she is." Like she messed up there, saying "still" .... like well, the person who helped her has not told her YET where the body is.

Any thoughts?

I agree.  I believe when Casey revealed the truth to her father ... George took care of everything ... George shield his daughter from the legal and personal consequences for her actions.

Think about it.  What did Cindy do when Casey stole from her Grandparent's account ...

Is it any wonder that Casey's actions portray someone who is of the opinion that the boundaries of a civilized society do not apply to her.

IMO

Janet

Janet - we are on the same page more often than not... you just don't know it sometimes

of course George lies for one reason and one reason only. The FLE and the FBI are all over this.

Rob ... nothing has change in our relationship for 3 1/2 years and ... it is not going to unless ... of course ... you are willing to concede that I am right or ... at least just say "Yes, Janet".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1525 on: September 12, 2008, 10:29:51 PM »

IMO.....Casey may have learned a lot from the Trenton Duckett case.  Anyone that lived here learned all about cell phone pings during the search for little Trenton. Maybe Casey knew the towers would pick up pings in the wooded airport area and she went there to throw LE off, should she be investigated.  Remember all of the confusion about losing a cell phone, taking her sim card out, etc? Maybe she didn't have her cell phone with her when she made the final stop with her daughter??? Also...Melinda Duckett never told police where Trenton was. She will forever have her secret.  Maybe Casey thinks she is strong enough to remain alive with her secret...whatever it may be..
I wouldn't put it past her..She is a real smart one..jk!
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: September 12, 2008, 10:30:11 PM »

I thought I had heard somewhere that one of the purchases that she made with the "stolen" money was at a Verizon store.  Is that when she purchased the second phone (or was that a lie too)?  Does LE have pings from the second phone? 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

If she was smart, she wouldn't have told so many lies that could be so easily checked out.  A good liar is one that is never found out.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »

Dang! Where is red? I want to know if he thought the bones were human or animal??? This is gonna drive me nuts all nite
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: September 12, 2008, 10:32:24 PM »

These guys going to sit out there all night?

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

Not sure about the details. I just remember hearing a recording of one of her conversations with Lee when he was trying to trace down a number for the call she claimed to have gotten when Caylee was on the phone.  She went round and round with this story about losing a cell phone, putting a sim card in her pocket, getting another phone....etc.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1531 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

I hope they have sunglasses on.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

INVINSION- why are you sad, do you need a monkey hug??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »

If she was smart, she wouldn't have told so many lies that could be so easily checked out.  A good liar is one that is never found out.

I know that is why i put jk for Just Kidding
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: September 12, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »

What happened?  Where did the police vehicle go?  What was that all about?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »

Dang! Where is red? I want to know if he thought the bones were human or animal??? This is gonna drive me nuts all nite

Me too.  He also said something about pictures he is not able to post yet
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »

From what i have read she hasn't fooled anyone with her lies
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »

I didn't save this - it's jussst tooo ghay!

but found it in the thread

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1538 on: September 12, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »

Not sure about the details. I just remember hearing a recording of one of her conversations with Lee when he was trying to trace down a number for the call she claimed to have gotten when Caylee was on the phone.  She went round and round with this story about losing a cell phone, putting a sim card in her pocket, getting another phone....etc.

Yea your right...didn't she claim to have left the other phone on her imaginary desk in her imaginary office?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:05 PM »

LMAO.  I thought those were your initials.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.