March 28, 2024, 01:20:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 394811 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: September 13, 2008, 06:29:37 AM »

Cam is either froze or goons are asleep in thier plastic chairs because they are not moving.

I think that is one of the biggest jokes out of all this mess!!

I think LE keeps releasing a little info every week to keep the public and media off their back.  To prove they ARE doing SOMETHING on this case.  If they didn't the public would be crazy by now because its taking so long to charge her with the obvious.  What do you think?

I think you are right I just can not get in my head how this family thinks it like they just keep pulling more and more attention to theirselves I mean come on two men sitting in your driveway all night?? And of course expect the public to believe she is innocent!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: September 13, 2008, 07:14:37 AM »

NO MONKEYS LEFT????

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1862 on: September 13, 2008, 07:22:53 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: September 13, 2008, 07:35:53 AM »

7/16/2008

Casey Anthony Interview

( sitting in Universal Studios with Detectives Melich & Allen - MP3 #2)

GIVING UP CAYLEE TO THE

ANTHONY'S OR THE DADDY'S PARENTS?

-------------------------------

Allen:

What about the baby daddy's parents, would you have left her with them too?

Casey:

I haven't talked to them since we were probably 6 or 7 years old,

since we were little kids. That's probably the last time I saw them

or talked to them.

RUNNING OUT OF GAS:

It just happened CIRCUMSTANTIALLY that I ran out of gas. -Casey Anthony

TRUSTING ANOTHER PERSON:

I would not let anything happen to my daughter, except I made the
mistake of trusting another person with her, THAT'S IT. -Casey Anthony

bumps

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: September 13, 2008, 07:46:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

9.12.2008: PERSONAL ISSUES...

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: September 13, 2008, 07:52:31 AM »

Sentinel exclusive
Audio of Casey Anthony's July 16 interview with investigators reveals deception, voice-analysis expert says
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 13, 2008

Photos and videos of Casey Anthony have topped news shows for weeks but offered little insight about the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

Audio recordings released Friday of Anthony's interview with Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators offer new details about the 22-year-old single mother as she was pressed hard for the truth.

To Susan Constantine, a local jury consultant and expert in voice-stress analysis, the recordings of the July 16 interview are revealing.

Constantine listened to the statements Anthony made a day after she was arrested and charged with child neglect, filing a false statement and obstructing a criminal investigation.

First interview of Casey Anthony by investigators on July 16 after her arrest Audio
Second interview of Casey Anthony by investigators on July 16 after her arrest Audio
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Protests, reactions fray nerves outside home of Caylee Anthony's family
Casey Anthony seeks evidence-test rules

Constantine said she heard deception from Anthony, who has maintained she left her daughter with a person officials say doesn't exist -- a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Investigator: Did Zenaida give you any money that day [you last saw Caylee]?

Anthony: No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've just left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

Why is this important? Anthony's high-school friend told detectives that Anthony did not want to have the child and was exploring adoption. Her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposed that.

Constantine: Anthony was asked a yes-or-no question but said a lot more. "Too much information is a true sign of lying."

Investigator: Is your daughter in a better place? . . . Are you worried about her?

Anthony: No, she's not. . . . I'm absolutely petrified. If she was with her family right now, she'd be in the best place. She's not. She's with someone that I absolutely do not trust. And I'm absolutely scared that . . .

Why is this important? Throughout the interview, investigators make it clear that they think Anthony is lying about her daughter's whereabouts.

The detectives insinuate they think the child is dead and Anthony knows where the body is.

Constantine : Anthony has "a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She is also nervous when she says 'absolutely' twice. She fumbles for a word that will add validity to her statement. She says 'absolutely scared,' and that is probably the most telling sign of deception. She is also quite rehearsed in her statements."

Investigator: Who exerts the most pressure on you?

Anthony: Um, my mom does, absolutely.

Why is this important? Friends told investigators that Anthony and her mother had problems in the past, including Anthony stealing money from her family. However, Cindy Anthony described her daughter as her "best friend" during an unusually detailed bond hearing in July.

Constantine: "I am not convinced by Casey's tone in her voice that she felt controlled by her mom. A genuine emotion is lower and softer. Her words were not congruent with her vocal tone."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee1308sep13,0,6848116.story

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: September 13, 2008, 07:55:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

9.12.2008: PERSONAL ISSUES...

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person.  They posted our home address along with driving directions and phone numbers...since then Gale been the victim of several crimes, to include rocks being throw at her home...and my truck tire was slashed.  This is where I have to draw the line...and it's not acceptable...I have a wife and three children I will protect them with my life.  Gale's filed a police report and they are investigating...I have other ways in dealing with issues like this.

I'm sorry to say that I'm closing the public case as of today...I have opened a section for people concerned about the current search and it's located here.   Wyatt's team is having a big search tomorrow, and if anyone wishes to precipitate in the search, please content Wyatt asap.  They are going to continue to search for Caylee until she is brought home...regardless of what other search parties are doing.   We are aware of risks involved with searching, and we think that locals know this area and conditions better than anyone else.  If you do not think you're physically up to the search, please let Wyatt know, as I'm sure he could still use your help.

All work up until today will remain public, and so will the audio recordings and map...everything from this point on, will be private, unless it involves an active search.

Brian

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm

Do they include NOT LYING? Just wondering. 

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 13, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »

Good morning Mrs. Kub... I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

------------------
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: September 13, 2008, 08:07:24 AM »

Cam is either froze or goons are asleep in thier plastic chairs because they are not moving.
Maybe they had to much chloroform.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1869 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:03 AM »

Sorry, didn't say Good Morning.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: September 13, 2008, 08:27:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,, special Good Morning to Marlee..thank you my guiding Monkey..you are so special to me..

Wish I could be up in Orlando this morning with J.Jordan and my other new found friends..searching for our Lil Caylee..
I'm going to be praying those searchers today..along with LE for continued strength and determination.
Caylee needs to be found asap.. LE up there is determined..I trust them completely. Completely.
I've got Tim and the team on my mind..hopefully, I'll be able to get through today..couldn't last night. 

Still waking up here..watching news on the hurricane in Tx.. praying for 'everyone' there.

I'm also heavy in thought for our lil search doggies..they hold a very special place in my heart.

Need coffee...gotta run outta here, and I do admire YOUR Monkey Strength.  You Monkeys always brighten my days..THANK
YOU.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: September 13, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »

Good morning Precious1, Carpe, MrsKub, all our monkeys and guests.   sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: September 13, 2008, 08:37:01 AM »

Good morning.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: September 13, 2008, 08:37:50 AM »

OMG what did I just do to my post.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: September 13, 2008, 08:38:12 AM »

Good morning Mrs. Kub... I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Good Morning Luv. I made it through yesterday with hubby home. I gave him a few "honey-do things" and it kept him out of the house.  Maybe I can get him to grocery shop and power wash the house today. LOL! Have a great weekend yourself, doll.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: September 13, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »

You just gave us the BIG picture.      Very cute doggie. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: September 13, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »

If you uploaded this to photobucket, just go in and re-size it but don't touch the link. It'll just get smaller.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: September 13, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »

Good Morning Muffy. Wasn't Dana's show great. I was just in awe over those women.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 13, 2008, 08:44:03 AM »

Yes, it is morning.  It is going to be a sloooooooow rainy weekend.   

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 13, 2008, 08:44:35 AM »

I agree Mrskub, Dana's show was great.     and the three women were awesome. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.