April 23, 2024, 11:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search Sat Sept 13  (Read 5167 times)
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »

We will be meeting on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 8:00am at the Publix at Chickasaw and Lake Underhill Road.  The search locations will not be disclosed until that time.  If you have an area you would like to search with the group, please print out the satellite image of the area you would like to search from either a mapping program or Google Earth and if you can recon the search location you are suggesting before Saturday to see access points and how many people we will need at the search location please do so.  Any questions, please e-mail me at joe@momsforjustice.org

We look forward to seeing you out there!  Make sure to brown bag your lunch and bring plenty of water for yourself.  My organization does not currently have the funds to feed and water all you wonderful people as we have multiple cases going on at the current time.

All maps and areas of interest when complete will be turned over to law enforcement and Texas Equusearch to help in their search efforts.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »

Also, if you do not have a desire to search and you are only out there to speak with media or cause a problem, you will be asked to leave.  There will be no drama in this search or personal attacks on anyone in the family.  Keep your opinions to yourself and if you are a protestor at the Anthony home you ARE NOT welcome on our search.  This is a private search and you will be searching at your own risk.  We will not have any EMS on site.  This is not a Texas Equusearch effort, this is an independent effort by S.A.V.E. Kaylee www.MomsForJustice.org and you will be out there as an INDEPENDENT SEARCHER that will NOT be affiliated with any organization.  You are completely responsible for your own actions and health.  Speaking with media about search locations will not be permitted.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 02:23:54 AM »

Once again,  THANK YOU for all you are doing in this search.  I only wish I could be there.

We appreciate all your work and any insight you provide!

You  Rock 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.