April 25, 2024, 02:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327398 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes again as I read along with the documents, and just came across this in Casey's written statement:

I don't recall her being asked about why she thinks Caylee is not in Orlando.

Hmmm ...maybe she isn't. Sounds like a huge clue to me.

More here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0

Thank you Blonde.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »

I have no doubt that they are reading alot of the forums.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2008, 01:09:29 PM »

Casey is going back to the can tomorrow on forgery and I cant wait to see how fast she is bailed out, showing money in Anthony family hands that wasnt there 2 weeks ago and if she isnt bailed out,  also whether or not Cindy and George are fed up with her.  SHe would be just fine in jail.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes again as I read along with the documents, and just came across this in Casey's written statement:

Hi Brandi

I believe that in some areas the interrogator failed in regards to follow-up questions.

Janet
________

CASEY'S CHANGING STORIES

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

LEE ANTHONY: Do you think Caylee`s OK right now?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? As Mom asked me yesterday and (INAUDIBLE) last night and the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court, in my gut, she`s still OK and it still feels like she`s -- she`s close to home.
(END AUDIO CLIP)

<snipped>

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

Also, another development, earlier today, Cindy and George Anthony met with Orange County sheriff`s investigators for nearly three hours. The reason? They`re trying to establish and give cops a better timeline as to what happened during those 31 days and when Casey finally came back.

Another issue that came up is, yesterday morning, George Anthony, Casey`s father, met for 45 minutes with Casey in the Orange County jail. Now, what they did is, they talked about a lot of things, but the biggest revelation coming out of that was the fact that she is confident that Casey is close -- or Caylee is close by, Casey -- Caylee is alive and -- are you ready for this? -- she will be at her 3rd birthday party, which is this Saturday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Hi Janet!

I know I am not alone in thinking Casey meant "close to God" or something similar, not close in physical proximity. I remember Cindy trying to figure out what Casey meant by "close." This "close to God" theory falls right into place when they said she would be "at her 3rd birthday party."

I had not noticed that comment in red that I underlined before, and can't help but think perhaps her body is not in Orlando.

Just something to think about.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »

Is that CA with her missing Caylee t-shirt!

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
[/quote        CBB, Nomore was wondering if you could make her tail wag!!!!!

I'm resisting saying, "I don't know, depends on what I'd have to do to make her happy." lol! j/k

I've got the pic and will see what I can do. 
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »

Casey is going back to the can tomorrow on forgery and I cant wait to see how fast she is bailed out, showing money in Anthony family hands that wasnt there 2 weeks ago and if she isnt bailed out,  also whether or not Cindy and George are fed up with her.  SHe would be just fine in jail.

Is it truley a fact that she is going back tomorrow, I didn't see that.  Must be in those 60 sumthin pages on yesterday's thread that I havent had time to read yet

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Yes.

invision ... I truly believe that Casey and George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  They did not anticipate the law entering the scenario.

I believe that the plan was to revealed the truth to Cindy and Lee when the timing deemed right.  Casey and George knew that Cindy would be hearbroken ... she would be angry but ... she would protect them from the legal consequences of their actions and ... she would live a lie for a lifetime ... a lie that implied that Caylee had been given up for adoption.

Janet

Just like living the lie about the daddy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Yes.

invision ... I truly believe that Casey and George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  They did not anticipate the law entering the scenario.

I believe that the plan was to revealed the truth to Cindy and Lee when the timing deemed right.  Casey and George knew that Cindy would be hearbroken ... she would be angry but ... she would protect them from the legal consequences of their actions and ... she would live a lie for a lifetime ... a lie that implied that Caylee had been given up for adoption.

Janet

Just like living the lie about the daddy.

jaggard ... I will not go there without credible backup ... without a credible foundation ... to base speculation on.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »

She IS living a lie about the Daddy, I can count at least 5 lies about his existance. That is a basis in itself to speculate.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2008, 01:25:34 PM »

Great find, I forgot all about that,  Since this case, my memory has been terrible.

It also states that she had one short conversation with Zenaida on JUNE 12, 2008!  Anyone know anything about that?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »

Is that CA with her missing Caylee t-shirt!

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
[/quote        CBB, Nomore was wondering if you could make her tail wag!!!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/nomore.gif

Gotta run a few errands, BBL!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:15 PM »

OMG!!!! I just got this in my email. I swear to God, I never applied to be her friend. I seriously don't even know how to use Facebook.

WTF????

Casey confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

To view Casey's profile or write on her Wall, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=508228238

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfdXBkYXRlO2Zyb209NTA4MjI4MjM4O3RvPTEzNDI2OTM2Njk=

okay....but wouldn't you have to have a facebook account o be added?? This is seriously strange since MANY of the members here have become added in the last couple days...
It is not hard to invite a friend by their email on Facebook. I only signed up a few months ago to get in touch with a lost relative about her ill grandmother so I don't really use for anything else however there is a page that gives you several options and on is invite a friend and you just add their email. I would assume it then sends them an invite and then will ask for you sign in or to register if you aren't (just guessing).

If you post on other websites under the same name be sure your profile does not have your email because this leaves you open for things like this. I would say whoever is filling the "friends" of Casey on her Facebook or whatever are watching for anyway to add numbers. Actually the sick thing is....there are people who like being friends of people like death row inmates, prisoners they have never met, etc.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »

Randomness:
Cindy claims her ID has been stolen
This is after the 400 page doc is released and SS#’s were clearly visible.  Cindy is not her normal "chatty" self and doesn't comment when asked by a reporter about it.  Could there be another reason? 
Cindy & George get a high profile defense attorney
Attorney starts a “media blitz” to get sympathy for his clients and make it appear they are still looking for a live Caylee.
Cindy is rumored to have been surprised by Casey’s 2nd release on bond.  It was said that Jose & Casey did this without her knowledge.  Many thought there was no truth to that.  She was interviewed and participated as well as George.  Could they have been “duped” by Casey and Jose?  Could Cindy have really been surprised about the donation money?
Lee becomes more visible and vocal after being silent for a long time
It is not know if Lee has an attorney.  He is not said to be represented by GA & CA’s attorney. 
Lee controls donations
Money is going into his personal PP account.  Says for search efforts however, no proof it’s ever been used for that purpose. 
“Some entity” anonymously puts up bail for KC at the same time 20/20 has an exclusive
Some posters believe that Lee would have been the only one able to “orchestrate” the media deal and he is the one who is handling the money.
Lee is very agitated.  After many weeks of staying in the background, he inserts himself into daily drama.  GA has probably been advised not to confront anymore protesters but could it be that he has "finally seen the light"?  Is that why Lee is now the aggressive one?  I'd like to know who hired the bodyguards.  Was it Lee (for Casey) or GA for himself and Cindy?
It appears GA & CA have been less vocal in support of KC.  Has something changed?

I think I’m starting to see a “division”.  JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2008, 01:28:37 PM »

What the heck is Cindy doing, weeding?!? She has been out there bending over for about half an hour now!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2008, 01:30:06 PM »

Yardwork must be more important than searching for Caylee.  The Anthonys' sure have strange priorities!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »

oopsie! my bad. lol

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »

Great find, I forgot all about that,  Since this case, my memory has been terrible.

It also states that she had one short conversation with Zenaida on JUNE 12, 2008!  Anyone know anything about that?

on page 3 of Casey's sworn statement.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »

Jihad Cindy says: I can't stand these parasites from the media watching us!
                           So, let me go... gotta run.... need to walk all over the front
                           yard carrying a trash bag and a bucket. C-ya laterrrrrrr!!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.