March 28, 2024, 03:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326025 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 14, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »

If this were my child and I had been trying to get info from her for months now...well let's just say she would not be out on bond in my house any longer.  There comes a time when you have to do the right thing even if it happens to be painful and terrible for your own child.  You have to go in and ask her what's up and why she won't talk to police.  You have to say listen this is all a bunch of crap and you did the crime...now tell me where Caylee is and let's get on with it.  Maybe I can help you.  But until Cindy and George reach that point nothing is going to happen.  Their lives are over...no matter what Cindy wants to think...her life is finished and beyond any repair that anyone on this earth can give her.  Casey is going to prison for a long time on those check charges and unless Cindy and George wise up there is no way they can help her.  Casey truly needs some psychiatric help.  She needs to pay for her crimes, but she also needs help.  The last really good thing they can do for their daughter at this point is to get the information about Caylee's whereabouts from her and then make a deal with the LE.  Everyone is just sitting and waiting for this to happen...right now there are only 3 people that can do that and it's either Cindy, George or Lee and none of them seem to see this.  MOO

Yeah, since Casey is already looking at 50 years in the pokey, maybe they would still be willing to talk, but i haven't heard they have made any more offers since the first one was turned down, so hopefully they have a lot more info than we know don't about
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: September 14, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »

Thanks for complimenting my avatar, crazybabyborg.  That is Louise Brooks, an early movie star from our parents' or grandparents' time. I think she is stunning.  Catherine Zeta-Jones patterned her look in the movie version of Chicago on Louise Brooks.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 14, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »

Hi to all my new Monkey friends! So honored to be among you. To me Scared Monkeys believe in JUSTICE and are not willing to let the victims or the despicable responsible parties fade into the background. That is why I support the protesters, (non violent of course) and NG continuing her coverage. I live in NY too, and I mention this tragedy and the Anthonys guilt every chance I can. The pressure should be kept up 24/7, all of their lives disrupted  and a hellish reality. They would like nothing better than to slink off into the night. They must not realize that is impossible. And Cindy still maintains Caylee is coming back! The crippling guilt that women must feel. As far as Casey is concerned is she insane   or a monster. The difference will be death penalty or cushy mental institution with sculpture  lessons and singalongs. 

welcome Cheerio

don't I know you from the Mirror?
                                        You might know her from the box!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:53:32 AM by San » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1023 on: September 14, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »

Hi to all my new Monkey friends! So honored to be among you. To me Scared Monkeys believe in JUSTICE and are not willing to let the victims or the despicable responsible parties fade into the background. That is why I support the protesters, (non violent of course) and NG continuing her coverage. I live in NY too, and I mention this tragedy and the Anthonys guilt every chance I can. The pressure should be kept up 24/7, all of their lives disrupted  and a hellish reality. They would like nothing better than to slink off into the night. They must not realize that is impossible. And Cindy still maintains Caylee is coming back! The crippling guilt that women must feel. As far as Casey is concerned is she insane   or a monster. The difference will be death penalty or cushy mental institution with sculpture  lessons and singalongs. 

welcome Cheerio

Thanks Rob   nope, must be a different Cheerio

welcome none the less and I promise to be gentle. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1024 on: September 14, 2008, 11:52:50 AM »

LALA'S they're FINALLY mowing the lawn - WOO HOO!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 14, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

So let me ask again. 

Your grandchild is missing.  Your own child may be guilty as sin.   Should I show up at your house and accuse you of being a bad parent, because your spawn is probably a baby killer? Is that helpful? Do I really have that right? And if I do have that right, do you not also have the right to defend yourself and your family's reputation? Not physically- there's no excuse for that unless you're being attacked yourself. But I mean verbally.  Don't you have the right to tell people to get lost?

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, should every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass.  Pretty much it?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1026 on: September 14, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »

Cindy don't mind yelling and screaming in front of kids..Where does everyone think caylee was the night cindy and casey got into it and casey left with cayle
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 14, 2008, 11:53:53 AM »

Surely they could pay someone to mow the lawn so they would not have to be out there themselves.  Poor Cindy.  I think she has the most limited warddrobe I have seen in a long time. 

In a way, I have been surprised that Casey has followed Baez's instructions about not talking to the media or anyone else about the case.  For that reason, I think she knows fully well just how much trouble she is in. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 14, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »

These kinds of verbal confrontations are a way of life for the Anthonys.  The police were called to their home repeatedly for VERBAL DISTURBANCES within the family.  They thrive on this low-life behavior. Why would Cindy go out into the front yard to weed?  That is not a priority now.  But she wants to be seen and she wants to provoke people, whether it be the media or protesters.  This is an in-your-face kind of family. 
Now that she's experienced her 15 minutes of fame, she is seeking to continue it indefinitely.  Probably a dream come true ~ although it's taken a nightmare like this to accomplish it. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 14, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »

welcome Cheerio

You might know her from the box!!!!!

the Mirror was the UK board that closed - it was the Maddy case... Muffy was there too.

+++

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: September 14, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass Pretty much it?

edited to make sense.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1031 on: September 14, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »

So let me ask again. 

Your grandchild is missing.  Your own child may be guilty as sin.   Should I show up at your house and accuse you of being a bad parent, because your spawn is probably a baby killer? Is that helpful? Do I really have that right? And if I do have that right, do you not also have the right to defend yourself and your family's reputation? Not physically- there's no excuse for that unless you're being attacked yourself. But I mean verbally.  Don't you have the right to tell people to get lost?

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, should every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass.  Pretty much it?

Personally I don't think your cussing and getting angry at carpe and others is any different than protesting at someone's house. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1032 on: September 14, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »

I used to think that ignoring the Anthonys would help.  But they are like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.  They will not be ignored.  I think we can expect more shenanigans from them as the election takes center stage in people's minds.  They enjoy the spotlight and enjoy confrontation and drama.  What would be an embarrassment to most of us is a way of life for them.  They are encouraging the protesters by going outside and confronting them, and they know that, but they are also getting their faces in the news. 

Yes. Remember what Lee said to the reporter when he almost ran into
the lady and her baby in their driveway.

"I was waiting for it. I was waiting for someone to walk into the driveway."

It is a family mindset. They are waiting for it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: September 14, 2008, 11:57:43 AM »

So let me ask again. 

The protestors have a legal right to be on public property & to hold a peaceful protest.

The Anthonys have a right to talk, but not to get in the face or physically attack the protestors.

If this was me, I'd keep my mouth shut.  Everything the Anthonys say is being taped and can be used against Casey.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: September 14, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »

I would not go to the house and protest, but plenty of people would, and they do have the right, as long as they stay within certain bounds.  I would not go to a courthouse to protest, either, but people do.  They go to executions to protest or to give their approval.  Some people just feel compelled to show up and make their feelings known in a more direct way.  It is their right to do so.  The right to assemble is part of our constitution, as is freedom to express ourselves.  So far, the protesters have not been too out of line, IMO.  I remember people shouting at Susan Smith and other people who are arrested for neglecting or harming their children.  But the reaction to the Anthonys has been very strong, due to, I think, their attitudes.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »

So let me ask again. 

Personally I don't think your cussing and getting angry at carpe and others is any different than protesting at someone's house. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

No offense, but that doesn't answer my question, does it?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »

I wonder if Casey was a "failure to bond" child.  She has all the signs of it, not that I am a shrink!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:56 AM »

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass. Pretty much it?

edited to make sense.

so now you're just plain trying to annoy me. Show me the post where anyone said that?

people have posted that it's fine to have a peaceful protest and the pressure should be placed where it belongs - ON THE ANTHONY DREGS.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Lala's - looks like George is mowing the lawn this morning:

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1039 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:09 AM »

So let me ask again. 

No offense, but that doesn't answer my question, does it?

No offense but when you're expressing your opinions on a message board that the Anthony's can read - how is that different than going to their house?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.