April 18, 2024, 07:05:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327106 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: September 14, 2008, 12:05:08 PM »

WTH???  Did we know this? I thought the car seat was always in Casey's car and towed to the lab with it in there. Was there another one?

<snip>
The Caylee Anthony Search With Florida 3 Airboat Search and Rescue

Robert Dummett: "In this mission, we are out there looking for anything that is unusual - anything that doesn't belong. We are looking for things such as blankets, sleeping bags and anything child related. It is very possible, if the child was put into a garbage bag, it could float.  Early on they were looking for a child safety seat that has since been recovered.  Not necessarily in this search effort, but law enforcement does have that in custody, so that has been excluded as an item we are looking for."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/caylee_anthony_case/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1061 on: September 14, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »

Protestor is cleary in the street, not just in the street but accross the street when Cindy approaches the car.  Neighbor comes to hold back protestor and that's then the childs arm gets caught in the door.

Watch that tape..That boy doesn't fall in pain until cindy comes near him...I think he got scared and faked it because he let himself out and he was fine until then
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: September 14, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »

I was part of a protest years ago that we were asked to be silent and let our signs do the talking and it was amazing how much it really took peoples attention. No conforntations at all. I just wonder how interesting it would be to see how the Anthony's would react. No one to yell at as long as they were on public property.

It seems like they are trying to keep tempers going to get the protestors in trouble and make them look better. Don't give in to that. Come on.....who would be doing their weed pulling right now and sit seems when it is when the protestors are out there.

Why don't they go out in backyard? Good question..maybe they can't bear it for many reasons? That would be the most logical place to go and dig up those bamboo's you know.

It was totally wrong for Cindy to go out of her way to argue with someone like that. I am sure she is loosing it but you know not just grief but keeping lies going is alot of strain on a person(or persons in this case...excluding Casey who easily makes a "manchurian candidate" )look like a very warm and feeling person.

Cindy, family secrets are not worth all the strain...give it up. Do it for Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 14, 2008, 12:06:57 PM »

The city I live in loves three things.

football

beer drinkin

and a good lynching.

if these Anthonys had done what they are doing where I live, they'd have more than a few protesters to worry about.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1064 on: September 14, 2008, 12:07:01 PM »

Lala's, The LAWNMOWER IS OUT.  I think George reads here and heeded you call.

Is anyone else experiencing Paulus Post Traumatic Syndrome? Everytime I see George, I find myself checking his zipper.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: September 14, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass Pretty much it?

edited to make sense.

Only if there is reason to believe that the family is blocking the finding of the child. Under those conditions, it's predictable that people feel the need to stand in the gap for the child where the family should be. I think you would find communities everywhere generously support families of missing children in other circumstances.JMO
When a young lady from my small town disappeared in 2002, NO ONE was in front of her home protesting, or anything close to that.  BUT, her family was front and center in searches, contacted Tim Miller immediately, literally searched in the trenches with the rest of us . . . talk about no stone unturned ~ parents did the polygraph test ~ you name it, they were cooperative.
Anothermonkey ~ this is what we are NOT seeing with the Anthony family ~ this is WHY we are seeing the dog and pony show in front of their home.  IMO
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 14, 2008, 12:07:35 PM »

No offense but when you're expressing your opinions on a message board that the Anthony's can read - how is that different than going to their house?

If the Anthony's came on this board, they'd know full well what they were getting themselves into. This is SM turf-  not their own.  True?   They don't really have any logical reason to visit the board, except to scream to the world that they know nothing, their daughter is innocent, and Caylee is alive.  Correct?  We all know their time would be better served getting to the truth of what really happened to this child- by searching, following up on leads, etc. So it would make little sense to come here in the first place. If they did, they would have to expect the reaction you and I both know they would get.  Right?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »

hEY ANYBODY  DOWN HERE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LITTLE BOY?

Lisa, I don't think anyone knows. As far as I can tell, there hasn't been any follow-up reporting on it.

He's probably fine, maybe a bruise..hard to really tell. 

wHY WAS cINDY SO MAD WITH THAT WOMAN?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »

Thank you.

I Stand With The Girl
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »

Nobody lives in a vacuum.  It is absolutely (to use one of Casey's favorite words) impossible for a woman to live in an area, babysit children, and have nobody know her or know of her.  People believed Susan Smith at first or at least gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said a carjacker had stolen her car and her kids were in it.  But Casey never told anything even remotely believable.  And the absence of a police sketch or photo the friend and babysitter is just too preposterous.  In this day of record keeping by computer, video cameras just about everywhere, etc., there would be a record of the sitter, too.  To this day, she is not only not found but unknown to anyone, even those closest to Casey and Caylee.  These kinds of ridiculous lies may be fun and games for the Anthonys, but few people will tolerate them for long.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:55 PM »

Protestor is cleary in the street, not just in the street but accross the street when Cindy approaches the car.  Neighbor comes to hold back protestor and that's then the childs arm gets caught in the door.

Watch that tape..That boy doesn't fall in pain until cindy comes near him...I think he got scared and faked it because he let himself out and he was fine until then
I think cindy should get some charges on that one along witht the mother...When cindy came up threw the car door she blocked that woman's only exit...Remember nacy grace and the statement about the recording from the police being thrown out do to casy being in the back of the room surrounded by police
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: September 14, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass Pretty much it?

edited to make sense.

Only if there is reason to believe that the family is blocking the finding of the child. Under those conditions, it's predictable that people feel the need to stand in the gap for the child where the family should be. I think you would find communities everywhere generously support families of missing children in other circumstances.JMO
When a young lady from my small town disappeared in 2002, NO ONE was in front of her home protesting, or anything close to that.  BUT, her family was front and center in searches, contacted Tim Miller immediately, literally searched in the trenches with the rest of us . . . talk about no stone unturned ~ parents did the polygraph test ~ you name it, they were cooperative.
Anothermonkey ~ this is what we are NOT seeing with the Anthony family ~ this is WHY we are seeing the dog and pony show in front of their home.  IMO

Edited to say *the dog and pony show* the Anthonys are performing.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1072 on: September 14, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »

No offense but when you're expressing your opinions on a message board that the Anthony's can read - how is that different than going to their house?

If the Anthony's came on this board, they'd know full well what they were getting themselves into. This is SM turf-  not their own.  True?   They don't really have any logical reason to visit the board, except to scream to the world that they know nothing, their daughter is innocent, and Caylee is alive.  Correct?  We all know their time would be better served getting to the truth of what really happened to this child- by searching, following up on leads, etc. So it would make little sense to come here in the first place. If they did, they would have to expect the reaction you and I both know they would get.  Right?

It would also be better served NOT doing yard work or being out front where people can see them correct?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: September 14, 2008, 12:09:54 PM »

WTH???  Did we know this? I thought the car seat was always in Casey's car and towed to the lab with it in there. Was there another one?

<snip>
The Caylee Anthony Search With Florida 3 Airboat Search and Rescue

Robert Dummett: "In this mission, we are out there looking for anything that is unusual - anything that doesn't belong. We are looking for things such as blankets, sleeping bags and anything child related. It is very possible, if the child was put into a garbage bag, it could float.  Early on they were looking for a child safety seat that has since been recovered.  Not necessarily in this search effort, but law enforcement does have that in custody, so that has been excluded as an item we are looking for."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/caylee_anthony_case/

I saw this too and wondered if it wasn't worded that way for dramatization.  YES, a car seat was found with the car.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: September 14, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »

LALA'S they're FINALLY mowing the lawn - WOO HOO!!!!!!

OMG!!!  And my cam isn't working....Darn!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: September 14, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

I think cindy should get some charges on that one along witht the mother...When cindy came up threw the car door she blocked that woman's only exit...Remember nacy grace and the statement about the recording from the police being thrown out do to casy being in the back of the room surrounded by police
Ok i see where his arm got caught int he door when the mother got pushed against the car
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 14, 2008, 12:10:51 PM »

Lala's, The LAWNMOWER IS OUT.  I think George reads here and heeded you call.

Is anyone else experiencing Paulus Post Traumatic Syndrome? Everytime I see George, I find myself checking his zipper.   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1077 on: September 14, 2008, 12:11:26 PM »

Caylee may be hidden in a tall patch of grass on his property right there.

This is George's way of searching. "I just gotta believe that." 

I wonder if the Kids Finder Network will take the billboard back????

There are so many other kids out there really missing...

As opposed to being murdered by the mother & having it be covered-up

by a family of enablers, just like this unfortunate case.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: September 14, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »

So let me ask again. 

Your grandchild is missing.  Your own child may be guilty as sin.   Should I show up at your house and accuse you of being a bad parent, because your spawn is probably a baby killer? Is that helpful? Do I really have that right? And if I do have that right, do you not also have the right to defend yourself and your family's reputation? Not physically- there's no excuse for that unless you're being attacked yourself. But I mean verbally.  Don't you have the right to tell people to get lost?

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, should every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass.  Pretty much it?

The protestors have a legal right to be on public property & to hold a peaceful protest.

The Anthonys have a right to talk, but not to get in the face or physically attack the protestors.

If this was me, I'd keep my mouth shut.  Everything the Anthonys say is being taped and can be used against Casey.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1079 on: September 14, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »

As someone who has had her hand slammed in a car door, I can personally witness to you that it takes a minute for the stars to fade and your heart to start beating again before your brain can tell your voice to scream. Take stubbing your toe and times it by a thousand. I don't think we need to pile on this child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.