April 19, 2024, 06:20:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327155 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 14, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

Unfortunately, I am sure Caylee saw and heard many cussing confrontations between George and Cindy, Cindy and Casey, George and Casey, Lee and whomever, in her short life.  I do not think for a minute that Caylee was a truly loved and cherished child, despite all the family photos.  I think her life was a sea of insecurity and deception and children pick up on tensions lie that, even if they cannot comprehend them.  Neighbors heard the screaming and cursing.  Police were called to the home.  Caylee did not have an ideal childhood by any means.  And every day she and her mother left the house to go...where?  To a pretend job.  And mom went from man to man sometimes taking Caylee along with her.  This is not a stable situation or a desirable one for any child. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: September 14, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »

Lala's - looks like George is mowing the lawn this morning:

Good Morning Monks and Welcome to new Monkeys...I haven't been able to keep up this weekend but I gather Casey is still in the house, not arrested and her parents are still nut cases.....sorry if this has been answered...but if I got back and try to find the answer I 'll never get caught up.....how long did JB remain at the Anthony house Friday night? I find this really odd....what was the need for him to come to the house on Friday night???  Klaas...how can you see George mowing the lawn in this screen capture   Lastly is there anything NEW???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: September 14, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »

CBB - the idea was not to "pile" on the child, the idea was to show what really happened and who was to blame. Nobody is blaming the child for anything. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1083 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:18 PM »

anothermonkey I love a good debate and do not in any way want you to think that I was arguing with you. Just debating - I love your posts and am protective of all the monkey's not just some.

Just didn't want you to be so mad at Carpe - that was all.

Thank you for the stimulating conversation. Good points you make.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1084 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:25 PM »

So let me ask again. 

Your grandchild is missing.  Your own child may be guilty as sin.   Should I show up at your house and accuse you of being a bad parent, because your spawn is probably a baby killer? Is that helpful? Do I really have that right? And if I do have that right, do you not also have the right to defend yourself and your family's reputation? Not physically- there's no excuse for that unless you're being attacked yourself. But I mean verbally.  Don't you have the right to tell people to get lost?

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, should every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass.  Pretty much it?

The protestors have a legal right to be on public property & to hold a peaceful protest.

The Anthonys have a right to talk, but not to get in the face or physically attack the protestors.

If this was me, I'd keep my mouth shut.  Everything the Anthonys say is being taped and can be used against Casey.
Yep! Freedom of speech..George and cindy are the ones pushing people around with no cause...They are pist because they know the truth and just refuse to believe it. That woman had every right to say what she said.. Cindy had no right to block her in her car when she yelled threw the car door
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »

As i look at the Anthony home I cant help but think how strange it is to have child / grandchild missing and think it is a good idea to find time to put up police tape so no one will walk on lawn and then do yard work.
Their behavior is beyond my comprehension
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1086 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:41 PM »

hEY ANYBODY  DOWN HERE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LITTLE BOY?

Lisa, I don't think anyone knows. As far as I can tell, there hasn't been any follow-up reporting on it.

He's probably fine, maybe a bruise..hard to really tell. 

wHY WAS cINDY SO MAD WITH THAT WOMAN?

She kept shouting that Casey is a baby killer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:59 PM »

OH Crap...I am going BLIND.....when I first responded to this post...just seconds ago I SWEAR it was a NIGHT TIME PHOTO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: September 14, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »

I agree with Mammy.....protestors do have a right for a peaceful protest. They are not using good judgement by bringing their own children in cars??? That's pretty irresponsible right there.

This whole thing has gotten way out of hand by Cindy is so stupid- she seems to love confrontation and shooting her mouth off saying ridiculous things.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: September 14, 2008, 12:16:31 PM »

Protestor is cleary in the street, not just in the street but accross the street when Cindy approaches the car.  Neighbor comes to hold back protestor and that's then the childs arm gets caught in the door.

Watch that tape..That boy doesn't fall in pain until cindy comes near him...I think he got scared and faked it because he let himself out and he was fine until then

oh geesh I see something totally different. On original video( clearer one) to me it looks like that door slammed on him. I really see more than a bruise for this child..

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 14, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

No offense but when you're expressing your opinions on a message board that the Anthony's can read - how is that different than going to their house?

If the Anthony's came on this board, they'd know full well what they were getting themselves into. This is SM turf-  not their own.  True?   They don't really have any logical reason to visit the board, except to scream to the world that they know nothing, their daughter is innocent, and Caylee is alive.  Correct?  We all know their time would be better served getting to the truth of what really happened to this child- by searching, following up on leads, etc. So it would make little sense to come here in the first place. If they did, they would have to expect the reaction you and I both know they would get.  Right?

It would also be better served NOT doing yard work or being out front where people can see them correct?

Ask them?  I'm not the Anthony's keeper, last I checked..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: September 14, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »

Good Morning Monks and Welcome to new Monkeys...I haven't been able to keep up this weekend but I gather Casey is still in the house, not arrested and her parents are still nut cases.....sorry if this has been answered...but if I got back and try to find the answer I 'll never get caught up.....how long did JB remain at the Anthony house Friday night? I find this really odd....what was the need for him to come to the house on Friday night???  Klaas...how can you see George mowing the lawn in this screen capture   Lastly is there anything NEW???

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: September 14, 2008, 12:18:48 PM »

hEY ANYBODY  DOWN HERE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LITTLE BOY?

Lisa, I don't think anyone knows. As far as I can tell, there hasn't been any follow-up reporting on it.

Truth hurts
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: September 14, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »

If I was their keeper, I'd have ripped them all a new one by now, and been way more scary that Drac Face.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1094 on: September 14, 2008, 12:19:33 PM »

No offense but when you're expressing your opinions on a message board that the Anthony's can read - how is that different than going to their house?

If the Anthony's came on this board, they'd know full well what they were getting themselves into. This is SM turf-  not their own.  True?   They don't really have any logical reason to visit the board, except to scream to the world that they know nothing, their daughter is innocent, and Caylee is alive.  Correct?  We all know their time would be better served getting to the truth of what really happened to this child- by searching, following up on leads, etc. So it would make little sense to come here in the first place. If they did, they would have to expect the reaction you and I both know they would get.  Right?

It would also be better served NOT doing yard work or being out front where people can see them correct?

Ask them?  I'm not the Anthony's keeper, last I checked..

Have a great day anothermonkey! Smile

See yall later - hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: September 14, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »

If I were going to protest there, I would not take a child, because the Anthonys are a very volatile family and they love to throw the F-bomb around and push the envelope when it comes to violence and confrontation.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 14, 2008, 12:19:55 PM »

that should have been: " been way more scary than Drac Face"

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: September 14, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »

Sometimes the truth hurts....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 14, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass Pretty much it?

edited to make sense.

I think that if everything that the family is doing points to lying to authorites, covering up important information that might lead to the missing child, and sitting on their asses, then, yeah, they do deserve to have the whole community up their ass.

I agree with you completely.....this family has done NOTHING other than cover for Casey...yep up their ass, in the faces, at their house...you betcha!!  IF this family was cooperating and IF they were truly concerned about finsding Caylee ALIVE OR NOT then people would not feel the NEED to be up their asses or place else...they would be getting SUPPORT...instead of a defense fund for Casey how about the burial fund for Caylee with a momument for all missing/murdered children!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1099 on: September 14, 2008, 12:21:07 PM »

Protestor is cleary in the street, not just in the street but accross the street when Cindy approaches the car.  Neighbor comes to hold back protestor and that's then the childs arm gets caught in the door.

Watch that tape..That boy doesn't fall in pain until cindy comes near him...I think he got scared and faked it because he let himself out and he was fine until then

oh geesh I see something totally different. On original video( clearer one) to me it looks like that door slammed on him. I really see more than a bruise for this child..

I finally seen it to.. He is really hurt when the guy restrains the woman
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.