April 26, 2024, 07:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327417 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: September 14, 2008, 12:35:10 PM »

Every person I have ever known who has lost a child and fears the child is dead is desperate to get the body back and give the child a proper burial.  It is just something that all decent people seem to want for their loved one.  People go to extraordinary lengths to find bodies and bury them in a proper way.  It is important to people.  Look at how our rescuers go through the wreckage after a hurricane, trying to find bodies of the missing, so that those bodies can be returned to the families and given a proper burial and so that the family can have closure.  The Anthonys know that Caylee is dead, yet they are fighting those who want to find the body.  They are fighting closure and a proper burial.  It is extremely odd.  Lots of people hold on to hope, but sooner or later, they come to realize that hope has run out.  In this case, there is no real reason for hope, IMO.  Casey's lies are transparent.  In the case of Elizabeth Smart, there was some reason to hope that she could be found alive.  The family and police knew she had been kidnapped.  But in this case, there is no proof at all that she has been kidnapped or abducted.  Her mother waited 31 days and would have waited longer to even report her missing. 

I would love to know what kind of life Cindy expects Casey to have if she can beat this rap.  Does she think they will be close and loving, when they were not before this tremendous upheaval and the loss of Caylee?  Does she hope Casey can have more children, with this track record?  Just what is she protecting Casey for?  No matter how much we love someone or claim to love them, if they commit a murder, they have to face their punishment.  Cindy wanted her arrested for "grand theft" but she is winking at child murder?  It makes no sense.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: September 14, 2008, 12:35:20 PM »

Cindy said, "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell."  Hello?  1.  How does she know Caylee will ever come home?  There is nothing to indicate that no matter how many "gut feelings" she claims to have.  2.  Why would others go to Hell if Caylee comes home?  We would all be glad to know Caylee is safe.  We just do not believe she is. 

I put the odds of her returning home alive at zero.

and even if she did, I would be the first one to line up a petition to have her removed from that household.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1122 on: September 14, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »

anothermonkey I love a good debate and do not in any way want you to think that I was arguing with you. Just debating - I love your posts and am protective of all the monkey's not just some.

Just didn't want you to be so mad at Carpe - that was all.

Thank you for the stimulating conversation. Good points you make.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: September 14, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »

I just hate it when I open a pack of crackers and they are all broken...if I want them crushed I want to do it myself!  Oops!  Sorry, I lost it there for a second.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: September 14, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Cindy came before the camera's from the very beginning spewing her vile mouth for the world to see.  The 1st time she was on Greta remember how surprised Greta was witht he way she was acting and yelling "you need to get off your a$s and find Caylee".  I honestly believe Greta had never in her life witnessed such a family member acting this way with their child or grandchild missing.  The look on Greta's face told the story.   She knew this woman was a live cannon about to go off.  The protesters should just be "silent" and stand on the sidewalks with their signs.  Cindy, Lee, George will get theirs before this is over.  They are "white trash" and now the whole world has witnessed it first hand.  (MOO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: September 14, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »

I had a flashback last night of the Cindy Anthony / Rozzie Franco
interview. I found it very interesting that right after Roz called her out
on that stupid line "I don't want to lose another one" ... Cindy said
Well, Lee was being chased by the media today.

I guess my subconscious made a note of it:

The first person she started talking about after saying "lose another one"
was Lee Anthony. Why would he be the first one to come to her mind?

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1126 on: September 14, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »

Heated Exchange Outside Anthony Home

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Saturday night, the Anthony family again squared off with protesters outside their home. "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell," Cindy Anthony told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Good morning/afternoon, Monkeys!

Also, right at the end of the tape, Cindy puts up 3 fingers and says that she has 3 people out looking for Caylee.   Wonder who they are?

Klaas,

You're killing me over here, this morning!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1127 on: September 14, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »

There is nobody that means media or protestors that would keep me in the house and not looking for my child or grandchild..I would be looking rain or shine for them.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: September 14, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Hudsunn...absolutely 100% correct !  I hope Casey is enjoying watching her Mother go through the various stages of a nervous breakdown.  I also cannot imagine why Cindy is not under the care of a doctor at present...this woman is so volatile!!

In one of the videos, Cindy can be heard saying that she had to go to the doctor, again.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: September 14, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

Who is George talking to in red?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: September 14, 2008, 12:41:06 PM »

KnayKnay,

Thank you for that. And debates can be stimulating, that's for sure!  Lots of great points all around!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: September 14, 2008, 12:41:50 PM »

Every person I have ever known who has lost a child and fears the child is dead is desperate to get the body back and give the child a proper burial.  It is just something that all decent people seem to want for their loved one.  People go to extraordinary lengths to find bodies and bury them in a proper way.  It is important to people.  Look at how our rescuers go through the wreckage after a hurricane, trying to find bodies of the missing, so that those bodies can be returned to the families and given a proper burial and so that the family can have closure.  The Anthonys know that Caylee is dead, yet they are fighting those who want to find the body.  They are fighting closure and a proper burial.  It is extremely odd.  Lots of people hold on to hope, but sooner or later, they come to realize that hope has run out.  In this case, there is no real reason for hope, IMO.  Casey's lies are transparent.  In the case of Elizabeth Smart, there was some reason to hope that she could be found alive.  The family and police knew she had been kidnapped.  But in this case, there is no proof at all that she has been kidnapped or abducted.  Her mother waited 31 days and would have waited longer to even report her missing. 

I would love to know what kind of life Cindy expects Casey to have if she can beat this rap.  Does she think they will be close and loving, when they were not before this tremendous upheaval and the loss of Caylee?  Does she hope Casey can have more children, with this track record?  Just what is she protecting Casey for?  No matter how much we love someone or claim to love them, if they commit a murder, they have to face their punishment.  Cindy wanted her arrested for "grand theft" but she is winking at child murder?  It makes no sense.

IMO....Casey is marked for life---she is not going to have much of one regardless of the outcome of this case.   The longer she stays silent, the worse she appears to the public.  If more charges are pressed and this goes to trial---do you think there is a defense attorney in the land that is going to put Casey on the stand?? Hell no!  So---she won't ever speak again.   If so, it will be years from now and hopefully only from her jail cell.  So Cindy Anthony better suck it up and give up the battle!  Casey's life is shit and it won't ever be the same! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: September 14, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »

If Geo buried this child then all their behavior makes sense because they know where she is and are comfortable that she is buried properly.  They all have to be in on it for it to make sense. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: September 14, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »

I found where Brian moved his discussions to. More of a chat/message style.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/briansdreams/messages

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: September 14, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »

Someone get Lalas some new crackers!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: September 14, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

Cindy came before the camera's from the very beginning spewing her vile mouth for the world to see.  The 1st time she was on Greta remember how surprised Greta was witht he way she was acting and yelling "you need to get off your a$s and find Caylee".  I honestly believe Greta had never in her life witnessed such a family member acting this way with their child or grandchild missing.  The look on Greta's face told the story.   She knew this woman was a live cannon about to go off.  The protesters should just be "silent" and stand on the sidewalks with their signs.  Cindy, Lee, George will get theirs before this is over.  They are "white trash" and now the whole world has witnessed it first hand.  (MOO)

I think the last time Girdle felt like that was when Anita described in detail what Joran had done to Natalee in front of Beth and her.

those moments don't happened too often.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: September 14, 2008, 12:44:20 PM »

RM is watching "The Fly"  kill me now..........................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: September 14, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »

Someone get Lalas some new crackers!!!!!!

LMAO Here la la I checked them they all whole.  by the way I hate that as well

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1138 on: September 14, 2008, 12:46:05 PM »

I wish a protestor would ask cindy what she plans to do with casey when caylee comes home..I mean after all this who is she gonna pick (casey or caylee) when cps tells her she can only see her mother in supervised visits. and casey can't be in the same house with caylee for caylee's protection..I really don't think she is alive but i just want to see what cindy says and i want casey to hear if she picks caylee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: September 14, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »

I had a flashback last night of the Cindy Anthony / Rozzie Franco
interview. I found it very interesting that right after Roz called her out
on that stupid line "I don't want to lose another one" ... Cindy said
Well, Lee was being chased by the media today.

I guess my subconscious made a note of it:

The first person she started talking about after saying "lose another one"
was Lee Anthony. Why would he be the first one to come to her mind?

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???

I read that Casey gave a baby boy up for adoption.  I haven't been able to find the article.  It may have been on a message board, just can't remember.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.