April 19, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327117 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »

There is nobody that means media or protestors that would keep me in the house and not looking for my child or grandchild..I would be looking rain or shine for them.

Of course you would and so would all of us.  Cindy's reaction and abrupt about face speaks volumes....there is something they do not want anyone to know.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »

Heated Exchange Outside Anthony Home

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Saturday night, the Anthony family again squared off with protesters outside their home. "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell," Cindy Anthony told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Good morning/afternoon, Monkeys!

Also, right at the end of the tape, Cindy puts up 3 fingers and says that she has 3 people out looking for Caylee.   Wonder who they are?

Larry, Curly & Moe

Larry et al,  this is classic Cindy.  If she truly loves that child she would be grateful to her maker when/if Caylee comes home.  But not for  Cindy- - - she wants people to go to hell instead.  The Anthony household produced the Casey monster.  It's an evil family, "the family of the lie".  They all lie even when there is no obvious gain.  Most obvious with Casey, but also Cindy and Geo.   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2008, 12:47:23 PM »

I wish a protestor would ask cindy what she plans to do with casey when caylee comes home..I mean after all this who is she gonna pick (casey or caylee) when cps tells her she can only see her mother in supervised visits. and casey can't be in the same house with caylee for caylee's protection..I really don't think she is alive but i just want to see what cindy says and i want casey to hear if she picks caylee

JMO> I feel if cindy would piss casey off using caylee..Casey may get defensive and tell cindy she will never see caylee again and why
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »

Someone get Lalas some new crackers!!!!!!

LMAO Here la la I checked them they all whole.  by the way I hate that as well

Thanks.  You guys are the best. Now, excuse me while I finish my soup.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Hudsunn...absolutely 100% correct !  I hope Casey is enjoying watching her Mother go through the various stages of a nervous breakdown.  I also cannot imagine why Cindy is not under the care of a doctor at present...this woman is so volatile!!

In one of the videos, Cindy can be heard saying that she had to go to the doctor, again.

Well,,,even though I detest her-that's a good thing.  They needs to up her meds though....I can't stomach to watch all the yelling and screaming...really it's painful.  She is still human after all but she is losing it and the demon seed she is trying to protect just sits in her house and does nothing!  Disgusting ! 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1145 on: September 14, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »

I had a flashback last night of the Cindy Anthony / Rozzie Franco
interview. I found it very interesting that right after Roz called her out
on that stupid line "I don't want to lose another one" ... Cindy said
Well, Lee was being chased by the media today.

I guess my subconscious made a note of it:

The first person she started talking about after saying "lose another one"
was Lee Anthony. Why would he be the first one to come to her mind?

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???

Carpe Where can I see this interview - I don't remember seeing it.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 14, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???

I read that Casey gave a baby boy up for adoption.  I haven't been able to find the article.  It may have been on a message board, just can't remember.

Does anyone know if they still put the number of live births from the mother on the birth certificate??  I have seen ORIGINAL BC from a couple of decades ago that have that information.  If they still do that it would be on Caylee's Original BC
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1147 on: September 14, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

George must be getting the grass done-did
before the vigil for tonight with Father Flegler!

Got keep up appearances! There are priorities, you know.

Caylee not being one of them, and all.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: September 14, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »

Just observing things. 

I didn't see that interview do you have a link for it?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 14, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Cindy came before the camera's from the very beginning spewing her vile mouth for the world to see.  The 1st time she was on Greta remember how surprised Greta was witht he way she was acting and yelling "you need to get off your a$s and find Caylee".  I honestly believe Greta had never in her life witnessed such a family member acting this way with their child or grandchild missing.  The look on Greta's face told the story.   She knew this woman was a live cannon about to go off.  The protesters should just be "silent" and stand on the sidewalks with their signs.  Cindy, Lee, George will get theirs before this is over.  They are "white trash" and now the whole world has witnessed it first hand.  (MOO)

I think the last time Girdle felt like that was when Anita described in detail what Joran had done to Natalee in front of Beth and her.

those moments don't happened too often.

You are so very right on that Rob.  I do believe this is why Greta is not carrying much on this missing child is because of the family.  A three-ring circus will never find nor give up info on a missing child.  This family is too dysfunctional to every be able to believe they truly loved that child.  Imagine a new born up to 2 yr old being subjected to these vile confrontations day-in day-out?  Cannot be good for them at all. It is so sad no one has been appointed as a guardian for Caylee to protect her best interests (mainly against the very people who were suppose to protect her).  I bet Cindy's new lawyer got chewed up and spit out Wed. nite after being on Nancy Grace.  THAT is not how Cindy would have handled the media and she would have let him know it too.  Notice how George contained himself last night?  Dracula already said he is representing George on his assault charge and now he will get to represent Cindy on similar charges.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1150 on: September 14, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »

Just observing things. 

It is on one of my You Tubes.

It was from the early weeks of the investigation... it was on

Geraldo. It would take a while to track it down.

It is in here somewhere though:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: September 14, 2008, 12:55:29 PM »

I dunno...maybe just talking out of my piehole here...

None of this would have happened if one person told the TRUTH.

None of this would have happened if one person called LAW ENFORCEMENT.

None of this would have happened if Caylee was a PRIORITY.

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting

Any information that Cindy has and can't let out is probably information that will be used in Casey's defense.  Why do I think that when this information comes out, that it will go something like this:  Caylee was kidnapped and Casey was told that if she goes to the police that something bad will happen to George, Cindy and/or Lee.  Casey will say that she HAD to lie to the police to save her family from harm (like we would believe that for one second when the woman couldn't manage to shed one tear during those interrogations). 

The WORLD is on to Casey.  I do feel compassion for grandparents in the context of their losing a granddaughter and even for parents in the context of dealing with a "certifiably psychotic" daughter; however, with them having all this knowledge, I don't have compassion for those who would NOT go forward and "do the right thing" (instead of aiding and abetting Miss Casey).  How can they live with themselves or sleep at night (wait...maybe they can't...maybe that's why they are jumping all over folks who let them know that the Anthony's...none of the Anthony's....are fooling anyone.  Truth hurts!!

My 2 cents...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: September 14, 2008, 12:57:03 PM »

I don't agree with some of the protestors tactics and bringing children... not one bit.

...but I fully agree with putting the unholy heat on the Anthony family

of filthy scum bucket criminals. They are nothing. They are dirt.

They are child killers. They should all be in jail right now.

I think they are getting special treatment due to their lying

murdering daughter holding the truth hostage.

...and it is sickening.

Here!  Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1153 on: September 14, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: September 14, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I agree, same here. I have been listening as I read the transcripts. It does help. I have not finished reading/listening again to the second audio file yet, though. I plan on doing that sometime today.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 14, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »

If this were my child and I had been trying to get info from her for months now...well let's just say she would not be out on bond in my house any longer.  There comes a time when you have to do the right thing even if it happens to be painful and terrible for your own child.  You have to go in and ask her what's up and why she won't talk to police.  You have to say listen this is all a bunch of crap and you did the crime...now tell me where Caylee is and let's get on with it.  Maybe I can help you.  But until Cindy and George reach that point nothing is going to happen.  Their lives are over...no matter what Cindy wants to think...her life is finished and beyond any repair that anyone on this earth can give her.  Casey is going to prison for a long time on those check charges and unless Cindy and George wise up there is no way they can help her.  Casey truly needs some psychiatric help.  She needs to pay for her crimes, but she also needs help.  The last really good thing they can do for their daughter at this point is to get the information about Caylee's whereabouts from her and then make a deal with the LE.  Everyone is just sitting and waiting for this to happen...right now there are only 3 people that can do that and it's either Cindy, George or Lee and none of them seem to see this.  MOO

Well said.  Totally agree.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: September 14, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »

Did anyone see this interview..Cindy said she doesn't believe casey was the last one driving the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: September 14, 2008, 01:05:35 PM »

nap time....bbl
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:03 PM »

I used to think that ignoring the Anthonys would help.  But they are like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.  They will not be ignored.  I think we can expect more shenanigans from them as the election takes center stage in people's minds.  They enjoy the spotlight and enjoy confrontation and drama.  What would be an embarrassment to most of us is a way of life for them.  They are encouraging the protesters by going outside and confronting them, and they know that, but they are also getting their faces in the news. 

Yes. Remember what Lee said to the reporter when he almost ran into
the lady and her baby in their driveway.

"I was waiting for it. I was waiting for someone to walk into the driveway."

It is a family mindset. They are waiting for it!

What a stupid thing to say!!  Lee's got a bigger hand in this than we know at this point!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »

Casey Anthony's behavior reminds me so much of Scott Peterson.  While the searchers were out looking for his missing wife, he was dating his new girlfriend.  He even called Amber Frye from one of the vigils and claimed that he was in Paris.  When he was finally arrested on his way to Mexico, he had money on him that had obviously come from family members.  How can these dysfunctional families do this?  How can Casey sit in that house and watch what is happening with her parents and the protestors without feeling guilt?  She could end all of this by simply telling the truth.  I do hope that when she finally does go down, that she gets the maximum sentence possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.