April 19, 2024, 03:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327124 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: September 14, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »

The city I live in loves three things.

football

beer drinkin

and a good lynching.

if these Anthonys had done what they are doing where I live, they'd have more than a few protesters to worry about.

Same here, thats no kidding...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 14, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »

Sorry if this reposted but my computer locked up when I clicked post so I am trying again.

I just read the other day the Letter of Cooperation from Casey and her lawyer from 6/21/08 sent to sheriff's office and just wanted to post something from it below:

"Please bear in mind that our assistance should be used for finding Caylee, and not for prosecuting my client."
This was taken from info on CourtTV website in a forum which has the actual documents. This particular doc seems to be from blog on Discovery website.

This seems to go along with comments made I believe on NG show that Casey is not allowed or her to family to talk about the case.

I definitely think the frustrations of not discussing between the family is going out on the streets with protestors. Why would they bail her out and have that extra tension in their home? Why doesn't she just stay in jail? How about the family just going into a safe house to work on their "searching" for Caylee and not be getting assault charges or possibly worse?
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: September 14, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »

Has anyone actually read the Zanny the Nanny book all the way through?  I keep remembering everyone saying there is a nut of truth in some of what she says.  I think the defense is the dumb kidnapping, although not sure if they have decided on the apt one or the park one.  The park one makes no sense, because if Zanny was Caylee's nanny, why would she have to attack Casey to take her?  But that's why the chloroform to make that story have some strength.  The only constant in both stories is Zanny.  And remember the Caylee call that never happened when she was telling her about a story she read?  So we have Zanny and books, is there anything in that book that gives any clue on where Caylee might be?  (I'm guessing y'all have been through all of this, but I missed it)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: September 14, 2008, 01:28:34 PM »

Just to up the creepy factor...   Just checking out what LA has been buying on Ebay. Yesterday he bought red polyester Iron Man 2008 Movie CHILDRENS GLOVES "fits most children". What is he thinking? I could barely look at those knowing what we know. Also the other day he bought a universal remote for catching all those hunky NOT! pics of himself on TV.

Wierd stuff in the middle of Caylee missing too.  Do you have his Ebay link?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1184 on: September 14, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I am past the anger over those tapes.  I truly hear a very sick person...it's been going on for a long time.  Casey is happy that Cindy is getting her comeuppance. This is entertaining to Casey..that is why she is in her room on her computer reading every word we post and all the other stuff on the internet.  She is enjoying every single minute of the agony her parents are suffering...the big question is...why is that??  Why doesn't she care one wit about the people that raised her and fed her and clothed her?  I am sure Cindy read to her at night and they loved her like most parents would...what happened that created this fractured family? 

Listening to these tapes I was wondering something along those same lines, not as technical as you I am sure, but still I was hearing how detached she is.  Her voice has no signs of fear, no signs of eagerness to get out and find Caylee, only the words she uses show emotion..she says she wants to help to find her "daughter", never calls her Caylee, which makes me think she is detaching herself from Caylee.  Her voice is calm and there is no hurt or pain in the entire interview.  It sounds more like a person annoyed with someone questioning what she has to say. 
In reading this interview I kept having flashes of this poor woman who recently in the past year had left her child in the hot car, forgetting about the child completely.  She was in the interrogation room just wailing.  All she could say was what a terrible, horrible mother she was and praying that God just take her too.  She did not care what happened to her, she was just wanting to have her child back, even though that was not even possible.
This was no accident.  Caylee's disappearance was one caused by a cold individual out of hatered.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: September 14, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »

Has anything interested happen? I was so busy yesterday so I didn't keep up and today I didn't wake up until 1.

BTW: I was at my cousin Lauras batchelorette(Sp?) party last night which was at her sister Angela's house and I was reminded of Caylee while there. Angela's son has the SAME little green wagon that Caylee has. The one where Casey was pulling her on the beach.

!~*Mar*~!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 14, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I am past the anger over those tapes.  I truly hear a very sick person...it's been going on for a long time.  Casey is happy that Cindy is getting her comeuppance. This is entertaining to Casey..that is why she is in her room on her computer reading every word we post and all the other stuff on the internet.  She is enjoying every single minute of the agony her parents are suffering...the big question is...why is that??  Why doesn't she care one wit about the people that raised her and fed her and clothed her?  I am sure Cindy read to her at night and they loved her like most parents would...what happened that created this fractured family? 

I think Casey was abused as a child.  I don't think George or Cindy loved her in the way we interpret "like most parents would."  Good parenting meets the needs of the individual child.  A good parent understands their child's individual needs and meets them, knowing that one child's needs may be very different than another child's.  Ask any parent of multiple children--it's not enough to treat every child the same.  This just doesn't work if a child's needs are to be met.  I think G & C treated their children publicly in a socially accepted manner, but did not carry through this behavior in the home.  This is evidenced by the reports of verbal shouting and fighting in the home.  In that home, it was every person fighting for what he/she wanted or needed.  It was not a cooperative or happy home.  Violence was, and is, a part of both G & C's personal expression.  They were, and are, frustrated, unhappy, and unsuccessful people.  The incidents from their past related by relatives in Ohio are very telling.  People like this generally take out their frustration and anger in the home, on the kids and each other, and sometimes it spills out into public when the pressure is really bad.  Thus, the incidents of George throwing his father through a plate glass window and Cindy confronting the protesters.  We're seeing the frustration spilling out of the home into public view--something they generally keep inside their front door.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: September 14, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »

Cindy said, "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell."  Hello?  1.  How does she know Caylee will ever come home?  There is nothing to indicate that no matter how many "gut feelings" she claims to have.  2.  Why would others go to Hell if Caylee comes home?  We would all be glad to know Caylee is safe.  We just do not believe she is. 

If the FBI thought for one minute that Caylee was kidnapped and being held they would have been all over it...the lies Casey told did nothing to help the situation.  Casey did not tell anyone Caylee was missing until Cindy tracked her down at Tony's...mind you...while they were going to watch the All Star game on television.  Casey had no intentions of telling anyone about Caylee...in her mind it was all good that she was gone...how she got to be that way didn't matter.  Cindy is solely responsible for tracking her down.  George didn't seem to be trying to help...wonder why?   Rolling Eyes

Good post, Lala's.  Yes, why is George and Lee not out searching.  If someone needs to be at home it can be Cindy...all 3 don't have to be at home and not out searching.  Both of Natalee's parents we out everyday, all day, looking and searching everywhere for Natalee.

In Casey's mind, she's happy that she is the only one with the answer and she is in total control of them all.  She's showed them!!  She will never tell where Caylee is. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 14, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

Heated Exchange Outside Anthony Home

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Saturday night, the Anthony family again squared off with protesters outside their home. "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell," Cindy Anthony told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Good morning/afternoon, Monkeys!

Also, right at the end of the tape, Cindy puts up 3 fingers and says that she has 3 people out looking for Caylee.   Wonder who they are?

How appropriate!!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: September 14, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

<snip>Starbuck Twins Mysteries #03: A Voice in the Wind
by Kathryn Lasky

Secret system, Molly added, narrowing her eyes as she contemplated the great conspiracy against her and her twin sister.

You see, that’s just the problem with school. They make everything seem harder than it is, much more complicated, and then you get these two little guys who were doing just fine with Zanny, and now . . . July had practically succeeded in bringing tears to all of their eyes. He and Liberty thought that Charly and Molly seemed almost appealingly vulnerable despite their daggerlike nails and smeary noses.

Zanny Duggan was their all-time favorite babysitter. And when the Starbuck twins went along on business trips with their father, Putnam, Zanny became Zanny the Nanny, teacher as well as babysitter. Madeline Starbuck, the children’s mother, owned and operated the largest tutu factory in the United States—Starbuck Recital Wear—and could not spend extended periods of time away from the business. She joined the rest of the family for a week or so each month when they were away. But someone had to be there on the spot for the four youngsters, and Zanny was everyone’s first choice. Since she was a teacher, too, and made learning about a thousand times more interesting than it usually was in school, the Starbuck children had simply not gone to school recently. And Zanny had seen to it that they were way ahead in every subject.

Now it was back to vocabulary tests and phonics workbooks. What had happened to real books with real stories? And who gave a hoot whether you could spell diphtheria or not? Wasn’t the point not to get the awful disease? What had happened to life? To adventure? To excitement?

What would Zanny do in this situation? July flashed.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:ue0EPa_jwo8J:www.powells.com/biblio%3Fshow%3DTRADE%2520PAPER:USED:9780152058753:3.50%26page%3Dexcerpt+Zanny+the+Nanny+book&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1190 on: September 14, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »

I left to go bake bread, and George had his lawnmower out. When I came back, the garage door was down and no mower in sight. Did I miss it, or did he give up and not mow after all?

He couldn't figure out how to start it, so he gave up

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: September 14, 2008, 01:35:45 PM »

Just to up the creepy factor...   Just checking out what LA has been buying on Ebay. Yesterday he bought red polyester Iron Man 2008 Movie CHILDRENS GLOVES "fits most children". What is he thinking? I could barely look at those knowing what we know. Also the other day he bought a universal remote for catching all those hunky NOT! pics of himself on TV.

Wierd stuff in the middle of Caylee missing too.  Do you have his Ebay link?
   Yes it is vader01  but you might have to have an ebay account to see his feedback and past auctions.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »

Prisons are full of people that have personality disorders.  A true cold-blooded killer isn't born everyday...but they are made by their environment by taking that small part of their psyche and tweaking it through experiences which turns some people into monsters. Granted there are evil people in this world...down right demonic and sadistic, but this is not Casey.  She has lived with what I would call "the evil biotch monster" her entire life.  Casey was the girl in the family and the standards for her were higher than for Lee....I suspect that Lee was the one that had to be the better sibling all these years.  Casey was the darling daughter and the pressure to keep her that way was off the scale with Cindy.  I have seen these kinds of mothers when my child took dance lessons.  They are trying to live vicariously through their child.  If you realize it then you survive and your child grows into a productive adult...if you don't...you get Casey.  MOO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:18 PM »

Cindy said, "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell."  Hello?  1.  How does she know Caylee will ever come home?  There is nothing to indicate that no matter how many "gut feelings" she claims to have.  2.  Why would others go to Hell if Caylee comes home?  We would all be glad to know Caylee is safe.  We just do not believe she is. 

I put the odds of her returning home alive at zero.

and even if she did, I would be the first one to line up a petition to have her removed from that household.

Here!  Here!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: September 14, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »

I have no sympathy for the Anthonys, especially Cindy, because she went out to talk to the media four or five times a day at first, just lapping it up.  She loved the attention, the sympathy and the limelight.  But now that so many people have her figured out and don't find her honest or appealing, she is angry.  But she still cannot stay away.  The camera is catnip to her.

Cindy came before the camera's from the very beginning spewing her vile mouth for the world to see.  The 1st time she was on Greta remember how surprised Greta was witht he way she was acting and yelling "you need to get off your a$s and find Caylee".  I honestly believe Greta had never in her life witnessed such a family member acting this way with their child or grandchild missing.  The look on Greta's face told the story.   She knew this woman was a live cannon about to go off.  The protesters should just be "silent" and stand on the sidewalks with their signs.  Cindy, Lee, George will get theirs before this is over.  They are "white trash" and now the whole world has witnessed it first hand.  (MOO)

Too bad Greta's been in Alaska for a week....she sure missed a lot!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 14, 2008, 01:39:17 PM »

I had a flashback last night of the Cindy Anthony / Rozzie Franco
interview. I found it very interesting that right after Roz called her out
on that stupid line "I don't want to lose another one" ... Cindy said
Well, Lee was being chased by the media today.

I guess my subconscious made a note of it:

The first person she started talking about after saying "lose another one"
was Lee Anthony. Why would he be the first one to come to her mind?

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???

Generally, those kinds of "blurts" are called "excited utterances" and are allowable in a court of law.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 14, 2008, 01:39:28 PM »

Wow, you did that so well, I actually had to check the Stalker cam to see if it was a joke or not!

wow.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 14, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 

And I'm sticking with you.  I see no possible comparison to a woman who had her child in her car at night with a woman who killed her child, probably by giving her a dangerous anesthetic in too large a quantity and it killed the child and then she drove around for a few days with the dead child's body in the trunk before it was disposed of God knows where.  The child who was accidentally injured was not deliberately harmed.  At least he was with an adult and not comatose in the car trunk.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1199 on: September 14, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »

Has anyone actually read the Zanny the Nanny book all the way through?  I keep remembering everyone saying there is a nut of truth in some of what she says.  I think the defense is the dumb kidnapping, although not sure if they have decided on the apt one or the park one.  The park one makes no sense, because if Zanny was Caylee's nanny, why would she have to attack Casey to take her?  But that's why the chloroform to make that story have some strength.  The only constant in both stories is Zanny.  And remember the Caylee call that never happened when she was telling her about a story she read?  So we have Zanny and books, is there anything in that book that gives any clue on where Caylee might be?  (I'm guessing y'all have been through all of this, but I missed it)
My husband thinks the reason she says that park now is to cover her butt when they find her body..He was not shocked at all to hear last night or friday that that is infact where the bones were found..He said casey needs to place zanny where casey left the body and i believe he just may be right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.