April 24, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327355 times)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2008, 01:34:24 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Yes.

invision ... I truly believe that Casey and George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  They did not anticipate the law entering the scenario.

I believe that the plan was to revealed the truth to Cindy and Lee when the timing deemed right.  Casey and George knew that Cindy would be hearbroken ... she would be angry but ... she would protect them from the legal consequences of their actions and ... she would live a lie for a lifetime ... a lie that implied that Caylee had been given up for adoption.

Janet

Just like living the lie about the daddy.

jaggard ... I will not go there without credible backup ... without a credible foundation ... to base speculation on.

Janet

Janet:  I meant all the lies about the daddy, you know the ones, he already started another family and did not want anything to do with Caylee, the daddy died in a car accident on the way to the birthday party, those lies.  I do not agree with the other "DNA daddy" things at all.  I do not believe the incest theories at all.  So, please, understand I did not mean that.  Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes again as I read along with the documents, and just came across this in Casey's written statement:

I don't recall her being asked about why she thinks Caylee is not in Orlando.

Hmmm ...maybe she isn't. Sounds like a huge clue to me.

Hi Brandi

I believe that in some areas the interrogator failed in regards to follow-up questions.

Janet
________

CASEY'S CHANGING STORIES

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

LEE ANTHONY: Do you think Caylee`s OK right now?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? As Mom asked me yesterday and (INAUDIBLE) last night and the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court, in my gut, she`s still OK and it still feels like she`s -- she`s close to home.
(END AUDIO CLIP)

<snipped>

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

Also, another development, earlier today, Cindy and George Anthony met with Orange County sheriff`s investigators for nearly three hours. The reason? They`re trying to establish and give cops a better timeline as to what happened during those 31 days and when Casey finally came back.

Another issue that came up is, yesterday morning, George Anthony, Casey`s father, met for 45 minutes with Casey in the Orange County jail. Now, what they did is, they talked about a lot of things, but the biggest revelation coming out of that was the fact that she is confident that Casey is close -- or Caylee is close by, Casey -- Caylee is alive and -- are you ready for this? -- she will be at her 3rd birthday party, which is this Saturday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Hi Janet!

I know I am not alone in thinking Casey meant "close to God" or something similar, not close in physical proximity. I remember Cindy trying to figure out what Casey meant by "close." This "close to God" theory falls right into place when they said she would be "at her 3rd birthday party."

I had not noticed that comment in red that I underlined before, and can't help but think perhaps her body is not in Orlando.

Just something to think about.

Thats interesting.  I took it an entire other way tho.  I think she is "close to home" in her own backyard.  If chloroform was for a coverup I think they dumped some on the ground where she is buried to throw off the dogs.  JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2008, 01:37:24 PM »

I found this at WS good one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »

Casey states during an interview that she heard from Z via a phone call on the 12th, She spoke briefly to Z and then Caylee came on the phone. When asked what was said Casey told them Caylee was talking about her shoes and a book she was reading. Asked whether Caylee missed her mom Caset said no and that Caylee was always like that (doesnt show emotion). Askd when she was ever gone that long to have shown no emotion before Casey said Caylee was never apart from her for more than one day.   Asked again about what exactly Caylee said, Casey reiterated book and shoe conversation and couldnt be specific.  She said she worried when no "adult" was on the phone after Caylee and then the phone went dead. Asked why she did not call the police immediatley casey gave her bs again.  Lie after Lie
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »

Jihad Cindy says: I can't stand these parasites from the media watching us!
                           So, let me go... gotta run.... need to walk all over the front
                           yard carrying a trash bag and a bucket. C-ya laterrrrrrr!!!!

Maybe she's looking for George behind the bushes!?  The are playing hind n' seek.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »

Casey states during an interview that she heard from Z via a phone call on the 12th, She spoke briefly to Z and then Caylee came on the phone. When asked what was said Casey told them Caylee was talking about her shoes and a book she was reading. Asked whether Caylee missed her mom Caset said no and that Caylee was always like that (doesnt show emotion). Askd when she was ever gone that long to have shown no emotion before Casey said Caylee was never apart from her for more than one day.   Asked again about what exactly Caylee said, Casey reiterated book and shoe conversation and couldnt be specific.  She said she worried when no "adult" was on the phone after Caylee and then the phone went dead. Asked why she did not call the police immediatley casey gave her bs again.  Lie after Lie

Here is another:

7/16/2008

Casey Anthony Interview

( sitting in Universal Studios with Detectives - MP3 #2)

GIVING UP CAYLEE TO THE

ANTHONY'S OR THE DADDY'S PARENTS?

-------------------------------

Interrogator:

What about the baby daddy's parents, would you have left her with them too?

Casey:

I haven't talked to them since we were probably 6 or 7 years old,

since we were little kids. That's probably the last time I saw them

or talked to them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

I found this at WS good one

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

Searching for Caylee, by doing the front yard. Right!

Cindy Anthony: ...because that is what every good grandmother
                            would WANT TO DO.

GMAB!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »

on page 3 of Casey's sworn statement.

If Casey claims she last talk to the nanny on July 12th ... I can only assume Caylee made the phone call herself on July 15th ... the phone call when she talked to her mother.

Janet

CASEY'S CHANGING STORIES

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Casey: yes.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I’m sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?

Casey: no. this is my vehicle.

Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

http://www.myfoxhsv.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=118DDA61F101FF2D76A2AA22258FC050?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2008, 01:48:33 PM »

on page 3 of Casey's sworn statement.

If Casey claims she last talk to the nanny on July 12th ... I can only assume Caylee made the phone call herself on July 15th ... the phone call when she talked to her mother.

Janet

CASEY'S CHANGING STORIES

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I’m sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?

Casey: no. this is my vehicle.

Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

http://www.myfoxhsv.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=118DDA61F101FF2D76A2AA22258FC050?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I believe Caasey's story is that on June 15, she had a call from Caylee. Casey did not speak to an "adult" during that call.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2008, 01:52:25 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Do trees have plugs now?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »

I haven't been able to get a clear shot of the vehicles ... is it true that they have taken off the magnetic signs with Caylees info on?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2008, 01:55:01 PM »

Can you believe the titanium set of boobs on this woman?

Wearing a Caylee Missing t-shirt... and picking up hedge trimmings

just like it is any other Saturday and she is checking

off items on her TO DO LIST. That's not rrrrrrrright!!!!

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

I haven't been able to get a clear shot of the vehicles ... is it true that they have taken off the magnetic signs with Caylees info on?

Not that I have seen, no.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »

Not that I have seen, no.

I think the security guards car was mistaken for George's car yesterday. They look similar.

It bum fuzzled many of us, well me at least!  

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »

Can you believe the titanium set of boobs on this woman?

Wearing a Caylee Missing t-shirt... and picking up hedge trimmings

just like it is any other Saturday and she is checking

off items on her TO DO LIST. That's not rrrrrrrright!!!!

and what would you suggest she do Carpe?  Look for Caylee?  Maybe work on a composite sketch w/Casey and LE?  Work at a volunteer tent at Publix handing out flyers?  Be on her cell phone exhausting every (fake) tip that is called in to her?

Man, you are tough!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Yes.

invision ... I truly believe that Casey and George had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  They did not anticipate the law entering the scenario.

I believe that the plan was to revealed the truth to Cindy and Lee when the timing deemed right.  Casey and George knew that Cindy would be hearbroken ... she would be angry but ... she would protect them from the legal consequences of their actions and ... she would live a lie for a lifetime ... a lie that implied that Caylee had been given up for adoption.

Janet

Just like living the lie about the daddy.

jaggard ... I will not go there without credible backup ... without a credible foundation ... to base speculation on.

Janet

Janet:  I meant all the lies about the daddy, you know the ones, he already started another family and did not want anything to do with Caylee, the daddy died in a car accident on the way to the birthday party, those lies.  I do not agree with the other "DNA daddy" things at all.  I do not believe the incest theories at all.  So, please, understand I did not mean that.  Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

jaggard ... I apologize for jumping to conclusions.  The speculation that abounds in regards to either Lee or George being Caylee's father does not set well with me.  There does not appear to be any credible foundation for that speculation and ... until there is ... out of respect for Caylee ... I will not go there.

Casey's former boyfriend??  Considering documentation implies Casey had sexual relations with these guys ... there is a foundation that speculation can be based on.  I believe in the process of elimination in regards to potential suspects ... LE should be pursuing this issue.

Again ... I apologize for rush to judgement in regards to your words.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Do trees have plugs now?

last time I checked there was still not much info being released by the LE on Nicole's death... such as manner or items found. They seem to be keeping this very quiet. I've been looking for updates but have not seen anything new for over a week - anyone else? She seems to have been found under some brush or something and someone tried to conceal her. (IIRC)

her husband is devastated, as to be expected.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.