April 26, 2024, 01:12:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327506 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1280 on: September 14, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »

Maybe it all started when she was 6 or 7 years old

and THEY stopped talking to the daddy's parents???

You know, when they were kids and all.   

(Casey audio interview #2)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1281 on: September 14, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

Klaas, I don't know if I can post this, if not please just delete it

Let's take a vote:

Who thinks it was an accident or intentional?

I think it was an accident!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: September 14, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

• What Happened to Caylee: The Anthony family is pointing fingers at a man they say could be responsible for the toddler's disappearance. Who is he? We'll introduce you to him

oh my, so who is it? was this from last nights show?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: September 14, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »

from http://www.healthyplace.com/communities/personality_disorders/wermany/reading_room/abuse.htm

Abstract: The syndrome of multiple personality is associated with a high incidence of physical and/or sexual abuse in childhood. Occasionally those with multiple personality abuse their own children. Multiple personality is difficult to diagnose both because of the nature of the syndrome and because of professional reluctance. Although multiple personality is most difficult to diagnose during childhood because of the subtlety of the syndrome. The much higher morbidity found in adult cases makes it imperative that it be diagnosed and treated early in order to avoid further abuse and greater morbidity and to shorten treatment time. This review describes the history, clinical features and treatment of multiple personality, particularly in children, in addition to exploring the professional reluctance to make the diagnosis.

Introduction:
MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER is of special interest to clinicians interested in child abuse and neglect because patients with multiple personality were almost invariably abused either physically or sexually when they were children. Like other victims of child abuse. sometimes those with multiple personality abuse their children. Also. like child abuse. there is a professional reluctance to diagnose multiple personality. Perhaps most importantly, clinicians working in the area of child abuse have the opportunity of diagnosing incipient multiple personality in children and initiate early intervention leading to successful treatment.

History Of Multiple Personality

The history of the dissociative disorders, which include multiple personality, extends back into the New Testament times of the first century when numerous references to demon possession, a forerunner of multiple personality, were described [1, 2]. The phenomenon of possession continued to be prevalent until well into the 19th century and is still prevalent in certain areas of the world [2, 3]. However, beginning in the 18th century, the possession phenomenon began to decline and the first case of multiple was described by Eberhardt Gmelin in 1791 [2]. The first American case, that of Mary Reynolds, was first reported in 1815 [2]. The late 19th century saw a flurry of publications about multiple personality [4], but the relationship of multiple personality to child abuse was not generally recognized until the publication of Sybil in 1973 [5]. The growth of interest in multiple personality has paralleled that of incest with which it is closely related. The reports of both incest and multiple personality have greatly increased since 1970 [6].

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1284 on: September 14, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »

• What Happened to Caylee: The Anthony family is pointing fingers at a man they say could be responsible for the toddler's disappearance. Who is he? We'll introduce you to him

That's it! No full story no video...I'm gonna go nuts...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: September 14, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »

With regard to dissociative disorder, was the psychiatrist more specific as to which one of the several that are known and described in the medical literature?  Dissociative disorders to my understanding do not fall under psychoses. 
The way I understand dissociative disorder is that it's like having the loss of a pet or favorite celebrity rather than a relative or loved one. DD results from posttraumatic stress and could be a result of... incest.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: September 14, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

Must be tonight, I watched mustachio man last night... and he was all about Ike.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: September 14, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »

So who is this man? Anyone have a link to the video?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 14, 2008, 03:00:11 PM »

Don't worry about it.  The tagline says The Anthony family is pointing fingers.  Doesn't that tell you everything?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: September 14, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

Let's take a vote:

I'm thinking accident too, though I like to keep an open mind..... Not sure why she didn't run out of town herself and disappear

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: September 14, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »

Maybe it all started when she was 6 or 7 years old

and THEY stopped talking to the daddy's parents???

You know, when they were kids and all.   

(Casey audio interview #2)

George's parents live in Ft. Myers, Florida.  George live with them for a couple of months when they got seperated because of his online gambling proble.  His parents and family has come up to Orlanda and have not been speaking the the press at all.

Also, I don't think Casey was at her Grandfather's Fatherday. I believe it was CA and Caylee.  Casey had to work. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 14, 2008, 03:01:10 PM »

With regard to dissociative disorder, was the psychiatrist more specific as to which one of the several that are known and described in the medical literature?  Dissociative disorders to my understanding do not fall under psychoses. 
The way I understand dissociative disorder is that it's like having the loss of a pet or favorite celebrity rather than a relative or loved one. DD results from posttraumatic stress and could be a result of... incest.
Multiple personality is a dissociative disorder.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: September 14, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »

Did anyone see this interview..Cindy said she doesn't believe casey was the last one driving the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA

Wow!  I just listened to this 9 min. interview.  I had not seen this before now.
I encourage every monkey to view this interview in its entirety.  It covers a lot of stuff.
One thing for sure...Cindy is certain that the last day Caylee was "seen" was June 16.
That fits in the the LE focusing on June 16, 17 and 18.

This interview really upset me..I thought cindy was just yelling at the protestors thiese things but she truely believes her daughter is innocent

Wow!  Cindy has some serious problems there in that interview.  It was early on so maybe she's had time to realize how foolish she looked. I don't know...it's very disturbing to hear it.  She obviously had not heard the tapes of Casey and the detectives then...but I wonder if she still thinks this now. Hmmmm.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1293 on: September 14, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »

I would put money on it being tony, but i want to know forsure
Don't worry about it.  The tagline says The Anthony family is pointing fingers.  Doesn't that tell you everything?   
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: September 14, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

AZlady, I don't doubt anything you post but how many personalities do you think she has?  I only see the lying, manipulative one.  I honestly don't see her in any other way since this all began.  It just seems to be her personality all the time.  I see Cindy as a constant nagging, violent biotch although I see her in pictures lovingly with Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 14, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

Every person I have ever known who has lost a child and fears the child is dead is desperate to get the body back and give the child a proper burial.  It is just something that all decent people seem to want for their loved one.  People go to extraordinary lengths to find bodies and bury them in a proper way.  It is important to people.  Look at how our rescuers go through the wreckage after a hurricane, trying to find bodies of the missing, so that those bodies can be returned to the families and given a proper burial and so that the family can have closure.  The Anthonys know that Caylee is dead, yet they are fighting those who want to find the body.  They are fighting closure and a proper burial.  It is extremely odd.  Lots of people hold on to hope, but sooner or later, they come to realize that hope has run out.  In this case, there is no real reason for hope, IMO.  Casey's lies are transparent.  In the case of Elizabeth Smart, there was some reason to hope that she could be found alive.  The family and police knew she had been kidnapped.  But in this case, there is no proof at all that she has been kidnapped or abducted.  Her mother waited 31 days and would have waited longer to even report her missing. 

I would love to know what kind of life Cindy expects Casey to have if she can beat this rap.  Does she think they will be close and loving, when they were not before this tremendous upheaval and the loss of Caylee?  Does she hope Casey can have more children, with this track record?  Just what is she protecting Casey for?  No matter how much we love someone or claim to love them, if they commit a murder, they have to face their punishment.  Cindy wanted her arrested for "grand theft" but she is winking at child murder?  It makes no sense.
Very good point about the body for burial. It brings closure to most people.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 14, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

Someone just sent me an email saying "would you like to out on a date with me"  which is really funny cause I don't know anyones real name except SS and Destiny.........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: September 14, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »

Multiple personality is a dissociative disorder.

Yes, you're right.  I see that multiple personality is a more severe form of a dissociative disorder.  Somehow I got that confused.  My apologies to all.  I had researched this a few weeks back and posted it on SM.  I don't have that research now and if I find it, I will re-post.  There was one form of disassociation that seemed to more specifically fit a lot of the symptoms we are seeing in Casey.  Listening to NG was the reason I did the research, because at first, I was questioning if Casey had MPD (my armchair observation), but on NG they said that it was NOT MPD.  I'll see if I can find it.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: September 14, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »

Let's take a vote:

The only way I can see it as an accident, is that she disposed of the body
so nobody would discover the incest angle.

Otherwise, it is leaning heavily to being murder.

Why not snag the immunity deal? There is something buried deeper.

------------------
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: September 14, 2008, 03:10:21 PM »

AZlady, I don't doubt anything you post but how many personalities do you think she has?  I only see the lying, manipulative one.  I honestly don't see her in any other way since this all began.  It just seems to be her personality all the time.  I see Cindy as a constant nagging, violent biotch although I see her in pictures lovingly with Caylee.
Kippy, this is an excellent article about disassociative disorders, of which MPD is the most severe.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/topic2651.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.