April 19, 2024, 10:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327168 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1360 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »

Another interesting tidbit from the article previously referenced.  It was said that Casey was taken to the hospital for a seizure some months ago.

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Dissociation is more common in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy than in any other neurologic disorder. The clinician should refer patients with dissociative symptoms for a thorough neurologic workup to rule out the presence of temporal lobe epilepsy or other organic processes. The standard EEG is of little help in distinguishing MPD from temporal lobe epilepsy because a high rate of nonspecific abnormalities has been detected in patients with MPD, most commonly bilateral temporal lobe slowing.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/fulltopic/topic2651.htm#section~Differentials

Jessie Grund is a friend of the defendants. The defendant’s mother mentioned him as one who took the defendant to a hospital earlier in the year for a seizure.

Is there a hospital record of this?  Not that it would be public information, but someone would have to be able to back up this story...right?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »

I just don't want to believe incest was involved and I don't want to accuse anyone of such a henious crime without any evidence.  JMO - I don't think LP is a reliable source.
no one wants to believe incest, but it happens more than you would imagine. And usually without evidence or ever coming into the public. There is a reason Cindy and George don't want their dirty laundry aired in public, they protestith a little too much. Meanwhile Casey is damaged and can't speak about it... yet.

Timeline?
6/16 Caylee is murdered.
6/27 Caylee's body is in trunk (wasn't in there the whole time)
7/15 George smells body at tow yard, bag of garbage is thrown over the fence.

Questions...
1. Did George ever use chloroform on Casey to molest her?
2. If George is a retired cop, where is he working now? Does he get a pension?
3. Can Casey turn in her father for incest?
4. Did Casey catch George with a passed out Caylee? (maybe from chloroform)

Ok.. I would love to know why Casey would kill Caylee NOW? She could have gotten an abortion w/out anybody knowing it (of course she needed money, but we all know she can steal!).  She could have had the baby and given it up for adoption despite her mother's protests.  Caylee was alive for nearly 3 years.... she picks June of this year to kill her (because of incest)?  Why? And why would a fight between the family about her stealing money be the trigger?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: September 14, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »

I just believe there is a time to let LE do their job and investigate this case and see that whoever is responsible for the death of this child is brought to justice and punished with the most severe penalities the law will allow. 

I am confident that is what they are doing right now.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: September 14, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

Something is wrong with Casey, no matter what it is called.  The question is:  Is she nuts or legally nuts.  Two different things.  I don't make light of mental illness, though.  It is serious, and it is very unfortunate that she did not get help before it was too late.  Pathological lying, lying when it is actually easier and makes more sense to tell the truth, and lying in ways that are so ridiculously transparent are signs of a disturbed or twisted personality disorder.  But did she know the difference between right and wrong?  Probably.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: September 14, 2008, 04:00:07 PM »

]

Zanieda is a man now???
Lots of trannys in Florida. Zanny the Tranny Nanny.

Zenaida the Half Manny Tranny Nanny   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 14, 2008, 04:01:03 PM »

Even though Elizabeth Smart's father looked like a weirdo he acted like the concerned father and cooperated. Different story with the Anthony's who obviously have something to hide.
They should be setting up a table in their front yard for volunteers, and search parties. Instead their defensive position speaks volumes. And if George is a retired cop he should know the drill. He's acting like Drew Peterson.

Fathers Day was the catalyst... that says incest to me! Casey acted like many older sisters and saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced... too bad it ended with death.
Bella Vida, beautiful life.
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: September 14, 2008, 04:01:56 PM »

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: September 14, 2008, 04:02:07 PM »

Someone just sent me an email saying "would you like to out on a date with me"  which is really funny cause I don't know anyones real name except SS and Destiny.........

A-1  - you're great, but I didn't ask you on a date.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 14, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »

Even though Elizabeth Smart's father looked like a weirdo he acted like the concerned father and cooperated. Different story with the Anthony's who obviously have something to hide.
They should be setting up a table in their front yard for volunteers, and search parties. Instead their defensive position speaks volumes. And if George is a retired cop he should know the drill. He's acting like Drew Peterson.

Fathers Day was the catalyst... that says incest to me! Casey acted like many older sisters and saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced... too bad it ended with death.
[/quote                                                 Really!!!!  I hadn't thought of it like that.  "saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced"  wow, I have to think about that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: September 14, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »

Why does anyone ever kill when they do, especially an innocent child?  I think that most of the time, when children die, it is because someone just lost it.  To kill a child seldom makes any sense at all.  There are always other options such as adoption, abandonment, relinquishing custody.  But for some reason, at that point in time, killing the child is the only thing that seems to answer the needs of the killer.  I do not think Casey wanted her mom to have Caylee.  I don't think she wanted her mom to be "right" either about her being a poor mother or not able to provide for Caylee.  And I really think that Caylee started to cry to see Grandma Cindy and that probably sent Casey right over the edge.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 14, 2008, 04:03:53 PM »

IMO, Cindy went out of her way to confront the woman in the car across the street.  Cindy literally walked out of her own space and got into the woman's face.  It made her look as bad or worse than the woman in the car.  But George and Cindy are not models of decorum, as we know from the numerous police calls to the home.

LMAO:  I can just hear the remarks in the 911 dispatch call room now.  Shit you guys, it's those damn Anthonys calling again, who wants to take the call??  I dont want to,  I dont want to either,  tell them we're not home right now
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:39 PM »

hey guys...is cam 1 current?

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:51 PM »

Someone just sent me an email saying "would you like to out on a date with me"  which is really funny cause I don't know anyones real name except SS and Destiny.........

A-1  - you're great, but I didn't ask you on a date.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         That's funny SS, but I would like to see your house when it's finished!!!  No, it was a guys name, but no one I know!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1373 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: September 14, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »

I'm on the fence with the protesters.  I chose to come here to SM, they chose to go to the Anthony house.  If I didn't live so far away, I may do both!  There are things I've posted on here that I'd like to personally tell casey to her face.  I really think people are totally frustrated with the lies and deceit and acting upon it.  They have a basic right to be there.  No they are not helping to search but not many are. Hell, the Anthony family hasn't even searched.   Where were the Floridians when TES was there and 30 people showed up to search?  And btw, why didn't the searches resume, anyone know?  The cams have shown sunny and clear for days. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: September 14, 2008, 04:06:59 PM »

I have the exact same thing, hence the tattoo
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: September 14, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »

<snipped>

No matter what the outcome here or how this plays out Casey's choices, in my opinion, put Caylee at risk.  Taking her to those parties, a bar, etc. was wrong.  Having her sleep in the same bed with you and one of your boyfriends was wrong.  Exposing her to that kind of lifestyle and poor choices was wrong.  And, anyone who allowed that or enabled it to happen is wrong as well.

This is a quote from Richard Grund myspace...He is Jesse's dad...So apparently casey was taking CAYLEE to a lot of parties and the bar..

Does anyone recall the bar story??I cannot recall that one..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: September 14, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »

JJ, are you a disc jockey?  Radio personality????

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1378 on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:51 PM »

hey guys...is cam 1 current?

yes.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1379 on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

Really!!!!  I hadn't thought of it like that.  "saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced"  wow, I have to think about that.

Very interesting assumption there.  I am going to have to put that into my notebook of thoughts as well.  But why not tell the cops?  If this is the case, this could be the reason why she perfers to stay at the attorney's all day rather than her "loving" home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.