April 23, 2024, 09:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327316 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: September 14, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

Even though Elizabeth Smart's father looked like a weirdo he acted like the concerned father and cooperated. Different story with the Anthony's who obviously have something to hide.
They should be setting up a table in their front yard for volunteers, and search parties. Instead their defensive position speaks volumes. And if George is a retired cop he should know the drill. He's acting like Drew Peterson.

Fathers Day was the catalyst... that says incest to me! Casey acted like many older sisters and saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced... too bad it ended with death.
Bella Vida, beautiful life.
                                                 Really!!!!  I hadn't thought of it like that.  "saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced"  wow, I have to think about that.

Very interesting assumption there.  I am going to have to put that into my notebook of thoughts as well.  But why not tell the cops?  If this is the case, this could be the reason why she perfers to stay at the attorney's all day rather than her "loving" home.
Why not tell the cops???
Because George was a cop!!!
Who would believe her over a cop among cops?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: September 14, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

JJ, are you a disc jockey?  Radio personality????
No, just a mom who likes to follow Greta and NG cases.
[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Oh, I just thought that would be a great name for one.  You know, this is JJin morning, kkxwul..........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1402 on: September 14, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join. I have enjoyed reading the posts.

I just wanted to comment on a couple of things. And I also have a question.

First, the protesters: I agree they have the right, but it bothers me for two reasons:

a.) Because it is a volatile situation, it is actually costing taxpayers for law enforcement to constantly go out there--not to mention taking those resources away from other tasks, such as stopping crime (I would say and looking for Caylee, but I am guessing that is another task force assigned to that.)

b.) I feel for the neighbors. Yes, I know some of them are part of the problem. But I suspect many of them aren't, and may not even be sympathetic to the Anthony's. I just think of how annoying it would be to have to deal with that if it were at one of my neighbor's homes. The innocent neighbors shouldn't have to suffer this (as one poster well put it) dog and pony show.

Also, someone mentioned about Caylee "liking men". While it could be something more sinister (I hope not!) It could also simply be that she was drawn to them due to a lack of a father figure in her life. Sure, Grandpa was around, but we can't know to what extent, and the quality of contact and participation, he actually had in Caylee's life. It might not have been enough to makeup for lack of a dad. I am no shrink. I am just mentioning it because I have a single-mom friend whose son seems to attach quickly to men for the same reason. So, I don't know. Just a thought (a hopeful one, since it's better than some other possible reasons.)

As for my question: I wanted to ask about George Anthony. Some posters have mentioned they think he is in on the cover-up. What gives that idea? I actually wondered it myself, but I have nothing tangible to go on. I've even had worse thoughts. But the lack of info in this case can sure make one as imaginative as me go wild with thoughts. So, is it just that others suspect him because of behavior, or something else tangible that I've missed?

Thanks so much! And thanks for having me.

The first thing that got me headed in George's direction...

Was the fact that he picked up the car, thought it smelled like a dead something,

drove all the way home in it... and didn't do anything about it.

Then, I hook that onto... Cindy's #2 911 call where he play acts like he is finding

out all this info for the first time. This is highly suspicious behavior when you

are worried to death over your granddaughter's whereabouts.

He told Mr. Birch when picking up the car...

I found my daughter today, but I still cannot find my granddaughter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: September 14, 2008, 04:24:37 PM »

If you think about it, Cindy must have realized that Casey had some serious issues before she ever got pregnant.  Then, instead of realizing that a sick girl cannot be expected to have and raise a child, Cindy pushed for Casey to not only have the baby but keep it.  To her credit, Casey must have realized that she was not up to the task of raising a baby and wanted to put it up for adoption.  Cindy insisted she keep the child and made all the plans, etc.  The problem is that Casey was never fully on board with that decision, as her behavior indicates.  Cindy is, in many ways, responsible for the way this family drama has played out.  You cannot force motherhood on a person, no matter how much you may want to.  As to why Casey did not make her own decisions, I think Cindy had been taking care of her and asking little of her for so long that she just naturally turned to her mother.  Casey, for all her primping and posing, has very low self-esteem, IMO, and that is indicated by her reluctance to manage her own life and by her promiscuity.  Casey did not need Cindy's permission to put Caylee up for adoption.  She was 19 when Caylee was born.  But she has been kept a little girl. 

Why do people keep saying Casey did not want her baby?  I don't get it.  Kio was not a very credible source.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: September 14, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »

I mentioned this once before I think but a former Miss America, Marilyn van Derbur, has told her story of a lifetime of incest.  Her father was a very prominent man.  He molested her and one of her sisters, but her mother was in complete denial.  She has a website.  It is very, very informative.  She carried on the charade of having a wonderful father and mother and wonderful life for a long, long time before she faced the truth.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: September 14, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »

Canjun
Glad you are doing Ok  and OMG at the flooding..
JMO   but any of us that want to  attempt to assist those in need after IKE  need to donate what they can to the Red Cross

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 14, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

CAJUN,

I am glad you are ok!!!

Thank you Nikki. The area is in a horrible condition. I pray that our Texas Monkeys are all ok.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: September 14, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »

Kio is not the only one who said that Casey wanted to put the child up for adoption.  A male friend whose name escapes me now said it too. 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: September 14, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »

I am just catching up on 70 pages. Anything new today? Thanks and you are all great.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1409 on: September 14, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »

Something is wrong with Casey, no matter what it is called.  The question is:  Is she nuts or legally nuts.  Two different things.  I don't make light of mental illness, though.  It is serious, and it is very unfortunate that she did not get help before it was too late.  Pathological lying, lying when it is actually easier and makes more sense to tell the truth, and lying in ways that are so ridiculously transparent are signs of a disturbed or twisted personality disorder.  But did she know the difference between right and wrong?  Probably.

IMO, she knows the difference between right and wrong.  Those who don't know, don't cover up.

Take the incident with Amy and the money:  Casey took the money and had a crafty story to tell Amy about how Amy misplaced the money.  Casey was "gaslighting" Amy.  It is purposeful, intentional and a cover up.

[Gaslighing . . . from the movie with Barbara Stanwyck]
But casey says she stole and it was all to help find her daughter..She needed all those clothes or whatever from target to help find caylee...lol! Yes i was trying to being funny
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1410 on: September 14, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »

Looks like maybe security guards are there?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 14, 2008, 04:28:39 PM »

Canjun
JMO   but any of us that want to  attempt to assist those in need after IKE  need to donate what they can to the Red Cross

OLDFART, Did you see Geraldo got hit in the head with something?   
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: September 14, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

In that phone call Casey tells her friend that she has told the police everything and they are not listening to her...well we all know what she told them.   Cold...calculating...detached...frightening.

Exactly.  I wonder if she got the tatoo before or after she deleted Caylee's pictures.  Whether it was an accident or not, she didn't said her goodbyes, and that was that.  The only thing she was concerned about, was what her mother would do.

I was surprised and saddened by the display by the protesters last night.  That little boy, bless his heart, was so upset.  He was yelling at Cindy and cussing too.  That was very inappropriate of the mothers to have the two kids there.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: September 14, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

Oh, I'm sure security guards will be there tonight to prevent the clash between the God Squad and the protestors......more at 11:00
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: September 14, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »

Kio is not the only one who said that Casey wanted to put the child up for adoption.  A male friend whose name escapes me now said it too. 

Anyone else know?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 14, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »

Canjun

Thanks Oldfart and I love your photo. You are such a handsome dude! The Red Cross would be such a helpful jesture. These area people had so much hope of finishing their rebuilding. This is beyond sad and many are elderly and have lived in this area all of their lives with no such damage.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1416 on: September 14, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

Another interesting tidbit from the article previously referenced.  It was said that Casey was taken to the hospital for a seizure some months ago.

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Dissociation is more common in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy than in any other neurologic disorder. The clinician should refer patients with dissociative symptoms for a thorough neurologic workup to rule out the presence of temporal lobe epilepsy or other organic processes. The standard EEG is of little help in distinguishing MPD from temporal lobe epilepsy because a high rate of nonspecific abnormalities has been detected in patients with MPD, most commonly bilateral temporal lobe slowing.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/fulltopic/topic2651.htm#section~Differentials

Jessie Grund is a friend of the defendants. The defendant’s mother mentioned him as one who took the defendant to a hospital earlier in the year for a seizure.

Is there a hospital record of this?  Not that it would be public information, but someone would have to be able to back up this story...right?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/casey-anthony-arrest-affidavit-dated-71608/

You rock Blondie 

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1417 on: September 14, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »

I mentioned this once before I think but a former Miss America, Marilyn van Derbur, has told her story of a lifetime of incest.  Her father was a very prominent man.  He molested her and one of her sisters, but her mother was in complete denial.  She has a website.  It is very, very informative.  She carried on the charade of having a wonderful father and mother and wonderful life for a long, long time before she faced the truth.

So sad....has anyone read, "First Person Plural?" by Dr. Cam West. I've read it twice. Made me cry both times.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: September 14, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: September 14, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

If you think about it, Cindy must have realized that Casey had some serious issues before she ever got pregnant.  Then, instead of realizing that a sick girl cannot be expected to have and raise a child, Cindy pushed for Casey to not only have the baby but keep it.  To her credit, Casey must have realized that she was not up to the task of raising a baby and wanted to put it up for adoption.  Cindy insisted she keep the child and made all the plans, etc.  The problem is that Casey was never fully on board with that decision, as her behavior indicates.  Cindy is, in many ways, responsible for the way this family drama has played out.  You cannot force motherhood on a person, no matter how much you may want to.  As to why Casey did not make her own decisions, I think Cindy had been taking care of her and asking little of her for so long that she just naturally turned to her mother.  Casey, for all her primping and posing, has very low self-esteem, IMO, and that is indicated by her reluctance to manage her own life and by her promiscuity.  Casey did not need Cindy's permission to put Caylee up for adoption.  She was 19 when Caylee was born.  But she has been kept a little girl. 
Well said! Manipulative parents, tangled woven web of lies and deciet, created a daughter who is unhealthy, ends in murder.
There should be a parental test and people should wear barcodes with their mental and physical history in plain view. jmho.

But back to the case... Caylee was murdered on 6/16 and Casey shuffled the body around to hide the evidence of incest because she was shamed and scared, and thought she could be free from her parents. Casey didn't realize the legal consequences and now is in deep doodoo.

Can she just confess now or is her lawyer going to build on the emotional, physical and mental abuse?
And I forgot about Lee. Where was he during all this? Wait... Caylee... maybe the brother is involved in incest and George knew... hmmm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.