March 28, 2024, 02:31:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326049 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 14, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »

Canjun
Glad you are doing Ok  and OMG at the flooding..
JMO   but any of us that want to  attempt to assist those in need after IKE  need to donate what they can to the Red Cross

Thanks Oldfart and I love your photo. You are such a handsome dude! The Red Cross would be such a helpful jesture. These area people had so much hope of finishing their rebuilding. This is beyond sad and many are elderly and have lived in this area all of their lives with no such damage.
Canjun
If you know of an organization other than the Red Cross that is providing more direct support (not part of FEMA) please let me / us know.

as for as my AVI...  CCB & Klaased made me     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 14, 2008, 04:44:39 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."

I agree with you.  That poem was the first real thing in this entire case as it came from Casey herself without pressure from a cop or family member.  It came from the mind of Casey.  Sheds a bit of light on the type of mind she has, very non caring and detached as well.  IMO
I think the cops need to get thier hands on any computer casey may of has access to. I think more so tony's since she was staying there all day when he was at school.

I have been wondering if cops / dectectives are sly enough to get key stroke recorders on the computers the anthony family are using
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: September 14, 2008, 04:44:42 PM »

Can you take children into bars in Florida?  Here, it is not allowed.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1443 on: September 14, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."

I agree with you.  That poem was the first real thing in this entire case as it came from Casey herself without pressure from a cop or family member.  It came from the mind of Casey.  Sheds a bit of light on the type of mind she has, very non caring and detached as well.  IMO
I think the cops need to get thier hands on any computer casey may of has access to. I think more so tony's since she was staying there all day when he was at school.
I also remember the roomate stating that casey said she was working at home by laptop..I wonder if she used that excuse after the car was dumped because her laptop was in the car and she would have had to use someone else's computer after that
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 14, 2008, 04:45:20 PM »

I know a girl just like Casey.  She is living on the streets now and has given her child to the father.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: September 14, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

It will be interesting to watch Geraldo tonight to see
whose life the Anthony's will ruin next, though!

Get your lists out.

What time is the vigil?

The past few Sundays it has been early evenings, like 7-8pm-ish or so.

Thanks Carpe.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: September 14, 2008, 04:46:12 PM »

After reading Jesse's dad's blogs..It is very apparent to me that Casey has had issues for a very long time and her family did nothing about it~ever~.It sounds like they ignored the problem hoping it would go away..Jesse's dad said he could see in casey eyes she wanted to change that she wanted a better life but no one in her family helped her with that..

Not to defend casey because Im not everyone has choices, but George and Cindy make me sick!!

I know what its like to be abused..And the older I got the more I was to blame for everything that went wrong in my family..EVERYTHING!!When you suffer abuse like that it is very easy to "get lost in your own head"I am very good at it to this day.I had to have an escape for the horrible thing I went through..I HAD TO!!But when I got older and the abuse turned physical--Right then did I decide I would never let a child be treated the way I was NEVER!!My children are my world I cannot understand why someone would be so evil towards a child...

It makes me so sick that a parent can treat their own child with such ignorance..Cindy and George created this situation the minute casey was born....

I am only on the outside looking in but I can tell you what I see ~Casey was abused and I think she was also blamed, I think she was treated like crap by Cindy and and that she was blamed for everything that went wrong in that marriage..Whether it was her fault or not..~  Instead of cindy making her daughter a better person she probably spent all her time tearing casey down...~ 

I will not be happy til cindy and george suffer the same fate as casey..
Everything came to a head in that house and unfortunalty CAYLEE lost her life because of it..
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: September 14, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »

When this case is solved and all of the questions are answered, there will be many people that have many things to deal with.  Every member of that family will have to figure out how to accept responsibility for the wrongs they have done....whether those wrongs be criminal offenses or just bad parenting and bad choices.

I do believe that Casey holds the key that will unlock all the answers to all the questions about Caylee's disappearance.  If she is responsible, at any level, I pray she recieves swift and just punishment for her horrible actions.

For now, I am not comfortable making broad accusations about other members of the Anthony family and their involvement in any crimes, cover-ups, or sexual abuse on family members.  I am neither a mental health professional, judge or jury...just an average person that always tries to give others the benefit of a doubt.  I strive to always try and believe the best about people until the worst is proven.

As a mother, I'm sure there were things I could have done better as a parent. Although all three of my sons turned out great, I know I didn't score 100% on a parenting test. 

Sorry if my opinions are not popular here because I really do like you all !!!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 14, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »

I disagre. It shows that she speaks herself in metaphor. Metaphor is the language of the ancients who weren't allowed free speech. Doesn't mean she's non-caring, but it does mean she's a slave of sorts.
Still she is responsible for her actions, so was Agatha of God who was covering up being raped by a priest... words that could never be spoken.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: September 14, 2008, 04:47:51 PM »

Can you take children into bars in Florida?  Here, it is not allowed.

I live in MI, it is legal here, but the child has to be out by 9:00pm
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 14, 2008, 04:48:02 PM »

I know the reports for the news programs are reading here.  I hate when they say they "found" something, when I know our posters found it first!

This is pretty sickening though, that she has all those supporters.  They are just making her crazier, because if they believe her it just prolongs her lies.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C8F40E93A47C432A851D28CF3109A65F?contentId=7411172&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 14, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »

We know Caylee and Cindy visited great grandpa on fathers day June 15
We know that Casey got into a fight with Cindy and George the night of June 15
We know Casey spent the night at Tony's house WITHOUT Caylee June 15

Did George really see Casey and Caylee leaving the house at around 12:50pm on June 16?

What happened the afternoon of June 16, 2008?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/16g7656.png

Ok.. I know I'm not up to date on things   so please cut the OldF a little slack....
Was it Cindy and Calyee at the nursing home on fathers day ?  & what time were they there ?
What time did:
  Casey show up at the homestead to get into the fight on the 15th ?  or at least the time of the fight ?
  Casey leave and was Caylee with her ?
  Casey drop Caylee off with  Zinda ?
  Casey arrive at Tony's place on the 15th W/O Carlee?
  Casey leave Tony's place ?
  Casey pick up Caylee so that Cindy could hear them in Casey's room?
Did Caylee spend the night at the homestead   If not where was she ?

Yes I'v been holding out for that ray of hope... but now wondering if   just   if   something occurred during the argument on the 15th..  Kinda like the poor boy getting slammed  by the car door. 

Just going    and trying not to be consumed by this case ..

But that would mean Casey had to sleep at Tony's just afterwards or  ??

I am wondering the same thing also-Did something happen to Caylee during the argument on the 15th?  We see that no one in that family has any control and it doesn't take an awful lot for a screaming match to turn into a fist fight.  Cindy acted last night like this was not her first time she had ever been into a physical fight before.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1452 on: September 14, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »

It will be interesting to watch Geraldo tonight to see
whose life the Anthony's will ruin next, though!

Get your lists out.

What time is the vigil?

The past few Sundays it has been early evenings, like 7-8pm-ish or so.

Thanks Carpe.
This is the time the protestors piss me off..I know there stand on this but the vigil is for caylee and a time of peace and prayer..They should not disrupt that..Sorry it's jmo
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: September 14, 2008, 04:49:58 PM »

Canjun
Glad you are doing Ok  and OMG at the flooding..
JMO   but any of us that want to  attempt to assist those in need after IKE  need to donate what they can to the Red Cross

Thanks Oldfart and I love your photo. You are such a handsome dude! The Red Cross would be such a helpful jesture. These area people had so much hope of finishing their rebuilding. This is beyond sad and many are elderly and have lived in this area all of their lives with no such damage.
Canjun
If you know of an organization other than the Red Cross that is providing more direct support (not part of FEMA) please let me / us know.

as for as my AVI...  CCB & Klaased made me     

Oldfart, I will check on this for you but until anymore news is given, the Red Cross should be able to handle it. Yep, you feel the same way that I do about FEMA. It's a 4-letter word in my area. LOL!  Thank God most of the area people evacuated before the storm made landfall but some had to be rescued. I call that hardheaded to the max!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: September 14, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »

We all speak in metaphors from time to time, and this is especially true of poets and other authors. 

Casey's poem, whether it is original or one she found somewhere, was important enough to her for her to put it on a web page.  She chose that poem as an expression of her feelings at the time.

Why that poem and not some other?  I think it has very deep meaning for her.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 14, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »

When this case is solved and all of the questions are answered, there will be many people that have many things to deal with.  Every member of that family will have to figure out how to accept responsibility for the wrongs they have done....whether those wrongs be criminal offenses or just bad parenting and bad choices.

I do believe that Casey holds the key that will unlock all the answers to all the questions about Caylee's disappearance.  If she is responsible, at any level, I pray she recieves swift and just punishment for her horrible actions.

For now, I am not comfortable making broad accusations about other members of the Anthony family and their involvement in any crimes, cover-ups, or sexual abuse on family members.  I am neither a mental health professional, judge or jury...just an average person that always tries to give others the benefit of a doubt.  I strive to always try and believe the best about people until the worst is proven.

As a mother, I'm sure there were things I could have done better as a parent. Although all three of my sons turned out great, I know I didn't score 100% on a parenting test. 

Sorry if my opinions are not popular here because I really do like you all !!!

I could not have said it better myself.  However, I truly do not like the Anthony family for how they enabled their daughter since her arrest.  I do think Casey is very sick person, based on her actions.

Also, I wonder if Casey likes to go to Baez office, because LE cannot look at his computers.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: September 14, 2008, 04:51:04 PM »

Very interesting assumption there.  I am going to have to put that into my notebook of thoughts as well.  But why not tell the cops?  If this is the case, this could be the reason why she perfers to stay at the attorney's all day rather than her "loving" home.
[/quote]
Why not tell the cops???
Because George was a cop!!!
Who would believe her over a cop among cops?
[/quote]

George was a retired cop from Ohio..not Orlando.  Also, within this case a Cop was de-badged for lying..
[/quote]
Cops still have a fraternal code that they follow. They usually respect one another in a cop kinda way. Which doesn't mean there aren't dirty cops.
Orlando cops seem sharp.
Jesse probably cared for Casey because he knew she was a victim of some sort, wounded bird thing. And he introduced her to the cop that was fired. Maybe Casey was reaching out to young cops and trying to get them to be on her side to battle her father down the road. But they just used her as a sex toy instead.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1457 on: September 14, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

I have been wondering if cops / dectectives are sly enough to get key stroke recorders on the computers the anthony family are using

I would be willing to bet Mrs Kub's sweet bippy

that all lines going into and coming out of that house

are being monitored by a small army. imho

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: September 14, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

my camera is stuck..sigh

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 14, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

We all speak in metaphors from time to time, and this is especially true of poets and other authors. 

Casey's poem, whether it is original or one she found somewhere, was important enough to her for her to put it on a web page.  She chose that poem as an expression of her feelings at the time.

Why that poem and not some other?  I think it has very deep meaning for her.

When she said everyone lies, who was she talking about??
1. Herself
2. Her whole family about this particular situation
3. About being abused

How does lying and dying become intertwined in her head???  They are obviously referring to the same thing / incident
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.