April 26, 2024, 01:01:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327410 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 14, 2008, 05:15:10 PM »

I have read in other places that the posting in it's entirety reads:

“On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

On the worst of worst days,
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

It seems that the second verse is a WHOLE LOT more positive than the first.

Is it correct that there was more than just the super dark part?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: September 14, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.

If the words were spoken, it sounds to me like someone told her to trust no one, only yourself.  Could this have been someone who helped her dispose of Caylee and warned her not to talk?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 14, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »

Drive thru bar???  We just have drive by shooting, every day!!!!!

OMG what state do you live in?
You need to move.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 14, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »

You need to move.

But don't move to Hartford...
(Blonde, you must live in Southern CT)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1484 on: September 14, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

Drama...drama...drama!! This entire family lives for drama. 
Its like a really bad soap opera.  If Caylee was not a victim in this it would make for good television, definantly something on Lifetime.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: September 14, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.

Doeosn't it end with - "Life is never going to be easy."
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1486 on: September 14, 2008, 05:18:55 PM »

I think that the words we use are very, very significant.  It is possible to read too much into them, of course, but most of the time, we use words for a reason.

Marymary, I noticed the use of the word "neutral" by Casey when she said she went to a "neutral place, my boyfriend's place."  A neutral place is, IMO, an area where two people who have squared off and been fighting return during a lapse in the fighting.  Like boxers go to a neutral corner between rounds.

Casey saw Tony's place as an area where her mom, with whom she was having this prolonged fight, could not reach her.  I think Casey even went so far as to say she felt "safe" at Tony's.

Casey was already seeing herself as on the run from terrible things.  She needed a safe haven, a place to feel secure, where nobody was going to judge her or berate her or question her.

I don't think she was running from the nanny or her imaginings of the nanny, but from the crime itself and possibly from Cindy, the Judge and Jury who would condemn her as a bad mom and a bad person.

She says that she had been going places to look for the nanny, which in my mind means she was trying to come up with a story to tell, with a way out of the situation, and when she could not, she went to a "neutral" place where she felt "safe" from Cindy.

She knew Cindy would eventually find her, and when that happened, she did not slam the door in Cindy's face or refuse to talk to Cindy.  She went out and got in the car with Cindy, because Cindy threatened to call the cops.

Her safe haven was no more.
I also think casey left her purse in the car to make cindy think something happened to her and caylee..She may have wanted to tell everyone they were kidnapped and she was let go or something..Where her plan might have been screwed up if infact this was a plan was when cindy found amy's number..She may not have thought of cindy calling amy and finding out where she was.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 14, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »

You need to move.

LOL  Come to Florida A-1...the land of drinkers and Anthony's!  LOL 
(did I mention hurricanes?)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1488 on: September 14, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

This is what Casey posted on her web page.  So far, nobody has found where it is the exact words to a poem or song.

It appears to be something she wrote herself.

Naturally, we could speculate about it forever.  What is the "worst of worst days?"  Surely it might be the day you kill your daughter.

"Remember the words spoken..."  Spoken by whom?  The voices in her head?  A philosopher she has read?

"Trust no one, only yourself."  It is odd that she separates herself from other human beings. She is different, set apart.  Typically, a person would say, "Trust no one, not even yourself."

She clearly feels totally alone at that time.

"With great power, comes great consequence."  Whose power?  Some might say that Casey seems rather oblivious to consequences.  But here she seems to be saying that she is powerful and that she can withstand the consequences.

"What is given can be taken away."  Here, it seems to be a reference to death.  Or perhaps to simply "taking" something away that another person (her mother?) seems to prize?  It is as if she is referring to Caylee as an object, a what.

"Everyone lies." 
"Everyone dies."

I see the last two lines as rationalization.  We all lie.  So what?  Don't blame me for lying.  It is a human trait.  And as for dying...we are all going to die.  If some die earlier than others, does it really matter.

It is a very fatalistic poem.

I would be interested in hearing how some of you interpret it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: September 14, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »

With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

This is what Casey posted on her web page.  So far, nobody has found where it is the exact words to a poem or song.

It appears to be something she wrote herself.

Naturally, we could speculate about it forever.  What is the "worst of worst days?"  Surely it might be the day you kill your daughter.

"Remember the words spoken..."  Spoken by whom?  The voices in her head?  A philosopher she has read?

"Trust no one, only yourself."  It is odd that she separates herself from other human beings. She is different, set apart.  Typically, a person would say, "Trust no one, not even yourself."

She clearly feels totally alone at that time.

"With great power, comes great consequence."  Whose power?  Some might say that Casey seems rather oblivious to consequences.  But here she seems to be saying that she is powerful and that she can withstand the consequences.

"What is given can be taken away."  Here, it seems to be a reference to death.  Or perhaps to simply "taking" something away that another person (her mother?) seems to prize?  It is as if she is referring to Caylee as an object, a what.

"Everyone lies." 
"Everyone dies."

I see the last two lines as rationalization.  We all lie.  So what?  Don't blame me for lying.  It is a human trait.  And as for dying...we are all going to die.  If some die earlier than others, does it really matter.

It is a very fatalistic poem.

I would be interested in hearing how some of you interpret it.
With great power, comes great consequence."   the power she had to kill a 2 year old and the consequences she will face because of her actions

With great power, comes great consequence." I thought she was referring to Cindy be contolling over her and Caylee. JMO

With great power, comes great consequences. could also be referring to dad as former LE.....

Also Cindy has stated they all like to express themselves in writing (not those words exactly)  perhaps she could also be writing what was said to her before......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: September 14, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »

Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.

Doeosn't it end with - "Life is never going to be easy."

You're right, I definitely saw that somewhere too. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: September 14, 2008, 05:20:49 PM »

I have only seen the "dark" part, not the more uplifting one quoted below.

Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.

If she indeed put this part there too, it is exactly what she did in her life.  Even after she says Caylee went missing, she went out, smiled and laughed, held her head high, partied with her friends, presumably loved unconditionally by cooking and cleaning and loving her boyfriend and lived as if she were into a brand new day and a brand new life.

She even removed a lot of Caylee's pix from her web pages.  It is not really as cheerful as it sounds though, because it is a denial of events.  Pretend nothing bad happened.  Smile through your tears.  Laugh no matter how bad things are.

But I had not seen this part. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 14, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »

Can you take children into bars in Florida?  Here, it is not allowed.
I grew up in Florida. We used to have drive through cocktail stores. You could get a mixed drink to go. Every place sells beer there, even Taco Bell. Florida is a big fishing, boating, outdoor drinking state. Yes, some states don't allow children to sit at a bar, they have to be at a table or away from alcohol. A few years ago in NC bars couldn't have windows so the public couldn't observe drinking from outside.

What part of Florida did you grow up in?  I have lived in FL my entire life and never have I seen or heard of a drive through cocktail store or Taco Bell selling beer. 
Children are not aloud in clubs such as the ones Casey claimed to frequent in hopes of finding Zanny and Caylee..however a bar within a restaurant is common like Applebee's or Chilli's.
Key Largo, I forget the name of the place. Drive through Hurricanes and beer. Taco Bell by the airport served beer... but that was a long time ago and drinking age was 18 and MADD wasn't invented yet. Much different from up north where you have a beer store and an ABC store and dr counties in NC still.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 14, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »

Hmmmm? I wonder who George is talking to. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: September 14, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »

How ironic that she is not the epitome of the American Psycho.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: September 14, 2008, 05:22:41 PM »

You need to move.

Oklahoma.  I may get in trouble (big red button) but where I live is  still racially divided.  One group on one side of Admiral, the other group on the other.  Then in each group, we have gangs. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1496 on: September 14, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.

Yes.

Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Then kill your daughter and hide her corpse
Tomorrow is a brand new day.

-----

What a sweetheart, huh? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 14, 2008, 05:23:19 PM »

You need to move.

LOL  Come to Florida A-1...the land of drinkers and Anthony's!  LOL 
(did I mention hurricanes?)
I don't know if they still do, but in Louisanna they had drive-thru alcoholic daiquiri shops!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: September 14, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 14, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »

Can you take children into bars in Florida?  Here, it is not allowed.
I grew up in Florida. We used to have drive through cocktail stores. You could get a mixed drink to go. Every place sells beer there, even Taco Bell. Florida is a big fishing, boating, outdoor drinking state. Yes, some states don't allow children to sit at a bar, they have to be at a table or away from alcohol. A few years ago in NC bars couldn't have windows so the public couldn't observe drinking from outside.

What part of Florida did you grow up in?  I have lived in FL my entire life and never have I seen or heard of a drive through cocktail store or Taco Bell selling beer. 
Children are not aloud in clubs such as the ones Casey claimed to frequent in hopes of finding Zanny and Caylee..however a bar within a restaurant is common like Applebee's or Chilli's.
Key Largo, I forget the name of the place. Drive through Hurricanes and beer. Taco Bell by the airport served beer... but that was a long time ago and drinking age was 18 and MADD wasn't invented yet. Much different from up north where you have a beer store and an ABC store and dr counties in NC still.

Ah!  That explains it then...LOL  The Keys are, well, "interesting".  Florida can not be defined by any one area as its very different from place to place in this state.  LOL  (and weird!!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.