April 25, 2024, 10:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327405 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: September 14, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,

I just remembered something.  When Casey was bailed out of jail the first time, didn't she tell Lee or another family member that she was planning to hold her head high?  I think that this poem is Casey's admission of what has happened and her plan for dealing with it in the future.  She is behaving exactly as she wrote in the poem.  Didn't Padilla or someone say something about every day being a new reality for Casey?
Yes!
Good find.
So she did have a purpose... so was it premeditated?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1521 on: September 14, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »

Hold your head high,

I just remembered something.  When Casey was bailed out of jail the first time, didn't she tell Lee or another family member that she was planning to hold her head high?  I think that this poem is Casey's admission of what has happened and her plan for dealing with it in the future.  She is behaving exactly as she wrote in the poem.  Didn't Padilla or someone say something about every day being a new reality for Casey?

Yep yep... remember Jose Baez said... she whispered in my ear "I am gonna

walk out of her with my head held high!"  (under an umbrella - getting out of jail)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: September 14, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

You know, Scott Peterson always seemed very confident that he would not be arrested or found out in any of his lies, and once on trial, he seemed to think he would be acquitted.  He never really saw the reality of his situation.  Joran was the same.  He just did not seem to think he would ever be convicted. 

There is something about some of these people who just live in a parallel universe and can deny things so much that they start to believe it themselves.

Joran and Scott were both spoiled brats like Casey, too.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 14, 2008, 05:45:46 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.

SS...

I sorta missed it breezing through documents, but caught it
in the CASEY INTERVIEW tapes... she also left 2 (how thorough - count em)
TWO notes on the car announcing to the world that it was out of gas
and she would be back to pick it up at a later date.

Now keep in mind, this is what Casey said to cops.

I contend there were no "outta gas" notes.

how could someone steal the car if there is no gas to drive it away?

the bait is clearly there - the purse. But unless the thief is Hercules there is not way it's going to happen.

besides, I still believe it is possible that George dropped the car off there.

Casey wanted that car gone... and she told Tony her parents were buying her another "new" one.

If I own one car and it is my primary source and mode of transportation, you can bet I'm keeping my eye on it SO IT DOESN'T GET STOLEN.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 14, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

Hold your head high,

Yes, she supposedly whispered to her boyfriend lawyer that she didn't want to be sheilded by the umbrella, that she wanted to hold her head high because she was innocent.
Yeah, I've wondered if she's boinking the lawyer. He always walks out with a big smile.
And she really is homeless, I was wondering if she was sleeping in her car 6/16-6/24. That means she would have had to stash the body some place other than the car. Maybe that's why the cadaver dogs hit so many places. I think she moved the body 3-4 times.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: September 14, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.

SS...

the bait is clearly there - the purse. But unless the thief is Hercules there is not way it's going to happen.

Casey wanted that car gone... and she told Tony her parents were buying her another "new" one.

If I own one car and it is my primary source and mode of transportation, you can bet I'm keeping my eye on it SO IT DOESN'T GET STOLEN.

Additionally, nowhere in the docs does it show that the Amscot lady or

the tow truck people ever saw any OUT OF GAS notes on the car.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1526 on: September 14, 2008, 05:50:42 PM »

Hold your head high,

Indeed she did SS.....I was thinking the same thing when I read the 'poem'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: September 14, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »

Yeh, that totally makes no sense, the car is out of gas but Ill leave my purse on the seat for you.  But I leave cash in my front seat all the time.  I know that's bad, it;s my cola cola money.  But was her car unlocked?????  Do we know?  Where were the keys????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1528 on: September 14, 2008, 05:51:10 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  I hope everyone has been having a great weekend. I can't believe it's already almost over.

I wonder if Casey has spoken to anyone besides her family since she got out of the slammer.  As nuts as all of us are going while waiting for justice for Caylee, just think how crazy they must be going!

Does anyone feel that it's possible that a big reason she wanted to give up Caylee was because of what Caylee was potentially a product of?  That's very likely another reason for Casey's feeling of resentment toward Caylee.  For one thing, she was loved so very much by George and Cindy which seems to have caused some jealousy, but if Caylee was a walking, talking reminder of something very wrong that occurred, that would just add to Casey's negative feelings towards her.  Just a possibility....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: September 14, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

The Anthony's are clearly WHITE TRASH.  Anyone who has enough nerve to post no tresp signs and cordon off there house with the yellow police ribbons has a problem.  Plus - the protester was on the other side of the street.  A Public Street.  If they don't want anyone near there house that's fine.  But No, she had to cross the street and pick a fight.  Apparently they need privacey since there daughter is there - that's fine.  Stay away from the other side of the street that's public.  Just trying to get media attention to fucus on there problem and not the real issue - "WHERE IS CAYLEE, WHY IS SHE NOT FOUND, WHY AREN'T YOU OUT LOOKING, WHAT LIES ARE YOUR POS DAUGHTER SAYING NOW?  WHY HAD SHE DECEIVED SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING TES AND LE?  INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE OUT LOOKING FOR HER WHY YOU SPIN YOUR LIES!!!!!!!!!!!"  Sorry but I am fed up with this case.  We need something logical to happen here - like Casey gets re-arrested, parents questioned etc.  And what does she do in that lawyers office for 6 hours a day?

Apparenly they(parents) don't care.  White trash imop.

Hi Maria. I hear your total frustration with this whole mess, and I share that with you. I believe we just have to be patient and charges will come spewing out. I know it is very hard watching and waiting for that.

I do, however, have an issue with anyone calling anyone "trash." Call it a pet peeve of mine. But people are not "trash." Maybe their behaviours are horrid, but they are not trash. I think if the Anthonys realized this, we may not be where we are today in this case. People are not trash. JMO.

Agreed.  I guess it's people's behaviors we need to deal with.  You are correct.  I guess I was just so Livid with the Anthony's there actions that I am/was livid.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: September 14, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

Yeh, that totally makes no sense, the car is out of gas but Ill leave my purse on the seat for you.  But I leave cash in my front seat all the time.  I know that's bad, it;s my cola cola money.  But was her car unlocked?????  Do we know?  Where were the keys????

I think you had the keys always lmao 

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 14, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »

Yes, i totally agree.  I have believed for a while that it was daddy cop brilliant idea to leave the car in front of Amscott in hopes it would be stolen.  Cops definitely think like that, i use to be married to one. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: September 14, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »

Kio is not the only one who said that Casey wanted to put the child up for adoption.  A male friend whose name escapes me now said it too. 

Anyone else know?

I recall reading that Cindy said Casey didn't want to name the baby when she was born.  It was Cindy who came up with the name Cay+Lee, for Casey + Lee.

I also recall reading (I think on another site) that Cindy was the first one to hold Caylee and that Casey never got over it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: September 14, 2008, 05:58:10 PM »

SS...

Additionally, nowhere in the docs does it show that the Amscot lady or

the tow truck people ever saw any OUT OF GAS notes on the car.

Carpe, was the position of the car mentioned.  Any mention of adjacent to the dumpster--trunk in, or hood in toward dumpster?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: September 14, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »

Yes, i totally agree.  I have believed for a while that it was daddy cop brilliant idea to leave the car in front of Amscott in hopes it would be stolen.  Cops definitely think like that, i use to be married to one. 
Wow, I didn't even think of this angle.
George kills Caylee to cover up incest. Buries the baby in the backyard. Casey comes over to collect the child. She's not there. She goes to neutral Tony's to spend the night. George removes the child from the shallow grave in the car trunk... wait, Casey has the car.
What's the timeline on George?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »

"All parents warn their children to not talk to strangers or go anywhere with a stranger, but one of the most shocking sentences in the book is: "14 year-olds comprise the largest number of sex offenders of any age group!" Sibling incest or sibling inappropriate touching is thought to be five times more common than father-daughter incest. But parents are not talking to their teenagers about what is appropriate and what is inappropriate between siblings. Most parents don't even know that fondling can cause as much long-term trauma as penetration."
from http://www.missamericabyday.com/prevention.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:22 PM »

Check this out!!!!

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

I have a feeling this tip line goes directly to Baez.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:49 PM »

Now, I know what an azzhole is and pretty much where it is
anatomically located...

I know Lee Anthony most definitely is one.

...but could someone tip me off to what the heck a WAMPA is? 

I'm lost... as usual.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 14, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »

Check this out!!!!

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

I have a feeling this tip line goes directly to Baez.

The fax number on this page comes back to here:

http://listings.local.yahoo.com/csubmit/index.php?id=14101569

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: September 14, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »

Now, I know what an azzhole is and pretty much where it is
anatomically located...

I know Lee Anthony most definitely is one.

...but could someone tip me off to what the heck a WAMPA is? 

I'm lost... as usual.

Wampas are from Hoth. Star Wars stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wampa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.