April 25, 2024, 09:28:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327385 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1560 on: September 14, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »

Thank you, my Monkey peeps!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: September 14, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »

What would happen to CAYLEE's body after a couple of hours in an air conditioned house??

I do not know if this theory has been out there but..

After the fight on fathers day night, casey storms out and takes off to Tony's..

Cindy puts CAYLEE to bed like Im sure she has done alot before...

Casey come back home late possibly sneaks in...

Casey kills CAYLEE right there while she sleeps?

Then when Cindy wakes up casey acts like she is talking to CAYLEE...

It has been said George walks circles around casey so maybe he never bothered to check in on them...

Possibly George leaves at 12:50 not casey, or depending on the condition of CAYLEE,Casey dresses her, puts on sunglasses, and takes her right by George and out to the car...

If casey kills caylee at home and George leaves then casey could have easily buried caylee in the back yard,with one of the Anthony's shovels...But when she returns home on the 18th she can't get in the shed so she borrows a neighbors shovel to help remove the body??

In those documents it says the tests at Tonys apt came back negative.

We have never heard about the tests from the Anthony's own home...

I would like to see what you monkeys think..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 14, 2008, 06:24:13 PM »

Is Geraldo on tonight? I have Direct TV and I don't see him listed. TIA

Hi IBE - I think he is on.  Check channel 360?  Not sure but it should be the same as mine.  I'm going to be gone for a couple hours tonight and might miss it.  Also, Geraldo may continue with IKE aftermath stuff.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: September 14, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »

No, I think everything went well with Casey until Tony came along.  Tony was the one, but she couldn't have him.  She let down her guard with him in every way, and Cayee got killled....  Tony knows.  Tony is the catalyst.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: September 14, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

How come sometimes when I hit post it comes back on my browser as ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.. So I do my post over only to end up with 2 posts...I hate that!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1565 on: September 14, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

Check this out!!!!

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

I have a feeling this tip line goes directly to Baez.

The fax number on this page comes back to here:

http://listings.local.yahoo.com/csubmit/index.php?id=14101569

Is Sunshine Babysitting code for Jose Biaz Esq.

LOL! Who knows. I can't find where the tip line goes. Just the fax. Why would a fax on a missing person go to a daycare? Plus, they are pretty much telling you no one answers the other tip line calls so you should call here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: September 14, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »

How come sometimes when I hit post it comes back on my browser as ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.. So I do my post over only to end up with 2 posts...I hate that!

That error happens somethimes when the server is real busy.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: September 14, 2008, 06:31:18 PM »

What would happen to CAYLEE's body after a couple of hours in an air conditioned house??

After the fight on fathers day night, casey storms out and takes off to Tony's..

It has been said George walks circles around casey so maybe he never bothered to check in on them...

Possibly George leaves at 12:50 not casey, or depending on the condition of CAYLEE,Casey dresses her, puts on sunglasses, and takes her right by George and out to the car...

If casey kills caylee at home and George leaves then casey could have easily buried caylee in the back yard,with one of the Anthony's shovels...But when she returns home on the 18th she can't get in the shed so she borrows a neighbors shovel to help remove the body??

That's very premeditated. I agree that she can't get into the shed and has to borrow a shovel. Maybe George locked the shovel in the shed so Casey couldn't get to it because he knows somethings up and doesn't want his finger prints on any instruments.
Are you suggesting Casey staged taking a live Caylee out of the house? Like she was taking a nap?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: September 14, 2008, 06:31:28 PM »

No, I think everything went well with Casey until Tony came along.  Tony was the one, but she couldn't have him.  She let down her guard with him in every way, and Cayee got killled....  Tony knows.  Tony is the catalyst.   

I could be 100% wrong but I don't think Tony knows anything.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: September 14, 2008, 06:32:57 PM »

That error happens somethimes when the server is real busy.

Thanks Klaas I thought it was my computer..   I have been trying to talk my DH into buying me a laptop..Thought I might have an excuse..LOL
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

Rob, IIRC, the Amscot woman said the car was there at 7am. Tony didn't pick Casey up till between 10am and 11 am, according to Clint. Where was she for those hours when the stores weren't even open?

misses, I'm not sure, but maybe it was there at seven when she arrived for work, and notes it then.

I'm down to to possibilities.

1 Casey killed Caylee on 6-16

2 George killed Caylee on 6-15 (evening of).

there are only so many possibilities left.

these are my remaining two and I don't have nearly the amount of info the cops do.

as for the car begin discovered at Amscot, there are four cams on the front and side of the building - they very well could have revealed something yet unknown.

Casey is not standing there for two to three hours. That makes no sense.

The other odd thing about this was:  Casey had bags of groceries with her.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:29 PM »

I could be 100% wrong but I don't think Tony knows anything.

I will second that I don't think he does really I think Casey done it all herself and then went on her merry little way!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »

I like this theory too. Casey, like Susan Smith, kills the kids so she can be with men.
But did her parents get in the way of her being with men too? Did she attempt to kill them... maybe the chloroform wasn't used on Caylee and was being saved for sleeping George and Cindy.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:52 PM »

Rob, IIRC, the Amscot woman said the car was there at 7am. Tony didn't pick Casey up till between 10am and 11 am, according to Clint. Where was she for those hours when the stores weren't even open?

misses, I'm not sure, but maybe it was there at seven when she arrived for work, and notes it then.

these are my remaining two and I don't have nearly the amount of info the cops do.

as for the car begin discovered at Amscot, there are four cams on the front and side of the building - they very well could have revealed something yet unknown.

Right you are! So, would that lend credence to the theory that someone else was involved? If the car was there at 7am and Casey didn't call for a ride until 10 or 11 am, how did she get groceries and get back to Amscot?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:52 PM »

Carpe, I have Wampa in my closet, and Hans, and Luke, and the Millium Falcom, and every piece that ever came out.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1575 on: September 14, 2008, 06:35:21 PM »

That's very premeditated. I agree that she can't get into the shed and has to borrow a shovel. Maybe George locked the shovel in the shed so Casey couldn't get to it because he knows somethings up and doesn't want his finger prints on any instruments.
Are you suggesting Casey staged taking a live Caylee out of the house? Like she was taking a nap?

Like Weekend at Bernies?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 14, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

Yes, and by the pictures he doesn't look like he's a great catch!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:19 PM »

Check this out!!!!

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448

I have a feeling this tip line goes directly to Baez.

The fax number on this page comes back to here:

http://listings.local.yahoo.com/csubmit/index.php?id=14101569

Is Sunshine Babysitting code for Jose Biaz Esq.

LOL! Who knows. I can't find where the tip line goes. Just the fax. Why would a fax on a missing person go to a daycare? Plus, they are pretty much telling you no one answers the other tip line calls so you should call here.

So the tip line is a cell phone? FTLOG! I have to go see what Cindy's cell phone number is now. This is weird.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »

Thanks Klaas,

Have it on now. Thanks I switch to HGTV, DIY network and food network for no-brainers as a break from here and from Fox.

When I was in one of the disasters I have been in, the Salvation Army was on the site long before the Red Cross and let volunteers help them. The Salvation Army is also active in Human Trafficking. Opps.. what I mean they help the victims and have a huge database from what I understand. I didn't know about that angle of the Salvation Army until I went on their site at Christmas look for a SA Kettle site.

Couldn't find any other than online, so may have to volunteer myself at Christmas to man one.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »

Right you are! So, would that lend credence to the theory that someone else was involved? If the car was there at 7am and Casey didn't call for a ride until 10 or 11 am, how did she get groceries and get back to Amscot?

The car was there for a couple of days according to the amscot lady noone knows what time it was dropped of it was not there the night before when the amscot lady left work it was there when she got to work at 7 so it could have been dumped anytime after 5:30

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.